3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shikata_ga_nai 25.12.19 11:23 am

The most promising class of PVM (Diablo 2)

Let's say I trained a lot of wigs, pumped up to level 99 and acquire any necessary gear. Which class is the most promising? I would like to hear a detailed response from the players with experience.

Going into next season to work hard and still do at least one character to stop and not usually simply a question of who and how to swing.
80 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 25.12.19

Now run across the current fathers and tell what is very cool to play necro the Summoner or by someone else, but this cake, to put it mildly.
I will not go into the cost of pers (if will carry wigs that will easily collect the necessary Chara), and just allocate a couple of the best options:
1. Light Sorceress.
In my list it is top 1. I do not know who can better deal with bosses and mobs to solo 8 ppl (OFC she need INFI).
Pros - it flies anywhere, quickly brushing his throne and HKS* (under the right control measurement), and it did not need a second pilot in the team. Created the game, brought 7 mules and do what you want.
Cons - if clumsy, you'll die from accidental visitors into packs of monsters.
2. Hammerdin.
There's nothing to tell really, only to remember that this was once top 1 character for PVM, but then added the magic of immunol. So now play solo only in HKS (nice to go to open khbr and quick to clean solo HKS)
3. Javazon.
Javazone on the 3rd place for one reason only - if Sorka drags with INFI, and a paladin with Enigma, javazone need two of these items. OFC you can make Java in forti or tricare weaker it will not, but the dynamics get lost and becomes very boring for her to play.
Here is my opinion.

Y
Yenno 25.12.19

looking for something promising. if PVM is definitely the Amazon Enigma with infinity and all(nice and strong), and if pvp , probably some sort of druid or assassin(strong but not beautiful).
p.s. Assassin and PVM the 2 in 1

m
mofs 25.12.19

Blizzy! Masses of skill. Convenient, easy to use. Not picky about new or INFI. Solo drags PBR 8 ppl, HKS, grass, keys, and so on. Immune well zaryazhennyy kill a merc, and quite rare. My choice. Suggest.

m
mofs 25.12.19

I will add more. IMHO
Of the minuses:
Light Sorc - HEAVILY dependent on measurement. permanent control in order not to remain without Conway.
Hammer will hurt the little finger)) of the constant sifrovania))
Java - quickly runs out of spears, it is very annoying. As a control measure.

Y
Yenno 25.12.19

mofs
he was there about runes wrote close > all Yes, but it is a budget option.

y
yok0o 25.12.19

Trap / ww assassin
Shake clean traps with blastem 2 and venom 1 as an option.
At the gear damage will be almost like corki ( 5 traps ), but the advantage is alternative attack ( p. atk, mage, fire, poison ) - no problems with imanami. Much tenacious - native unit 55+ % with claws, a built-in boost ESTs 55+ ( feyd ) and blast to control. As there is an explosion of corpses that low ppl are very cool ( and even blows up all the useless corpses before the second full-on NBC ).
Of the minuses in relation to Sorka - castes slower ( a few frames ).
After a quick manipulation of the dressing can get very fit pvp character ( as for me top1 ). For more pvp can be a blast to swing for 20. To the damage of the traps does not affect.
And Asya is stylish, unlike pop forty and burns.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.12.19

What do you mean perspective? ) When as little buttons and the fastest qual - it have another name like.

m
minovalo 25.12.19

acquire any necessary gear
Javka.

T
Tesla-S 25.12.19

A week ago, made necro-Summoner and consider it the most quick cleaning for 1-4 ppl any location ( there isn't even close to no hero, he's like on normal runs) , about 8 ppl , too, but there is already a need, bist, and full equip merc (mine is essential Fort/Andy + infinity).
This build have one drawback - if you go to HKS (there THEY are) and the Golem which INSI 1 shock die despite the fact that he has no BO 9K HP, because HKS don't go (this is the biggest disadvantage of this build) , of course you can take clay Golem and go clean HKS , but it will jar on MP is)
P. S. before it was light Sorka full , it is objectively slower , but it is available in any location , of course only with merc.

G

mofs
You arrive in the throne, and there is a lot of immunol. You 2 minutes to kill each merc?
The light sorce no such problems.

m
mofs 25.12.19

The mark you saw normal? What 2 min))

p
pirya 25.12.19

Necromancer is a blast of dead - top1 OFC.

s
shikata_ga_nai 25.12.19

Tesla-S
Explain the Golem, I do runeword INSI, throw on the floor doing the Golem, OK. And if he dies, everything? Need new INSI? How it all generally works? Never played a necro really.

G

mofs wrote:
Light Sorc - HEAVILY dependent on measurement.
You write that, and then start talking about normal standards of the cold sorcy.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar
Yeah, that's Kurt on NBC began to fill his Hummer Merck under the aura itself kills imonov 2 waves. Well, I Jankoi got up and threw the bolts - let's type, show how there merc spire. In General, to kill imonov I had ;))
The fornication of the Lord which is like 70% of firesite Merck for 8 ppl to kill sooo long - well, the stone skin did not kill the decor with them imun does not remove.

m
minovalo 25.12.19

The second wave kills a merc with Reaper and doing tons of holybolt at 7K+, taking the Decor itself. It's not super fast, but smooth.

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

mofs wrote:
Hammer will hurt the little finger)) of the constant sifrovania))
mlyaya I doing as he was faced with this H. had ~ to alter.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 25.12.19

If not on a budget - the Summoner, most likely. Iron Golem out of anything c an aura can brew.

And so, the first 99 polls - Hummers.

T
Tommy_Chong 25.12.19

shikata_ga_nai
All right. After the death of the Golem, the subject disappears

D
DosmotrIsBack 25.12.19

shikata_ga_nai wrote:
Let's say I trained a lot of wigs
in practice, it will end on assume with a probability of 95%

shikata_ga_nai wrote:
pumped to level 99
Hehe, ruslolitas

shikata_ga_nai wrote:
acquire any necessary gear
who will acquire? you play on NG, just for reference..

shikata_ga_nai wrote:
Which class is the most promising?
promising to try to play pvp, guides can be found here on the forum