3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shikata_ga_nai 25.12.19 11:23 am

The most promising class of PVM (Diablo 2)

Let's say I trained a lot of wigs, pumped up to level 99 and acquire any necessary gear. Which class is the most promising? I would like to hear a detailed response from the players with experience.

Going into next season to work hard and still do at least one character to stop and not usually simply a question of who and how to swing.
80 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tesla-S 25.12.19

Guys, soran, but those who write about the hammer - to put it mildly you are not right......
I have a feeling that you have not played the other classes, Yes a Hummer is more tenacious, much less immuno, but really full gear hammer on 8ппл well very long kills all((((
Light Sorka/AMA/necr much faster)))
About who writes what necr - shit , you probably don't know what you're talking about , he's got 3 corpse to blow up all that remain on the screen, and then consider how much it will be to kill merc + summons three random mobs under infiniti,biscom,the Mait and amplify)))
Somewhere nearby can stand Java , but it is not as mobile , if she hadn't ended spear I think it would be somewhere close to the necro !
Light Sora - chic , but if you compare the speed to 8 ppl , then for example the barn it's slower strip than NCR.
P. S. I ask you not to write about the hammer, 16k is a ceiling and it's not about the speed of stripper on 8 ppl )

S
Shaka_podorojala 25.12.19

Obsessed
Botd forty coa jeweled 15/40 x 2 might

How funny to see when the first cocks crowed, and then the topic comes to a smooth kid, proves beyond all questions, the end of the line and then suddenly shut up and ischezayut.... spitefully I look, put the cons, but piss to crow because the elder in the house.

Learn sons until I finally gave up on this forum, despite the fact that pikarau ladder D3

Tesla-S = here's a typical example of ordinary peopleexpert, which for a week played samanera in THE set and foaming at the mouth ran to Express his or her cerebral creativity

Somewhere nearby can stand Java , but it is not as mobile , if she hadn't ended spear I think it would be somewhere close to the necro !

Ahahaha AHAHAHAHA ahahahahaha how I am with such yelling :D

q
qPash 25.12.19

Shaka_podorojala
Calm down already, smoother be a kid. You stand close from the other X experts
Java go Dodge some more rock or D3 panikov ride.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 25.12.19

Shaka_podorojala
Pokarai, Cho.

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

Botd forty coa jeweled 15/40 x 2 might
Shaka_podorojala, this is of course offtopic, but it is worth considering that the starter probably can not even estimate how much he needs effort to botd. and for what? for the deprivation of the ability to remove Fishman and slow down the crowd attacking mobs (+Baal), right? Mr. Cho, Basara no, a senior in the house. ;-)

h
hande_hoch 25.12.19

The top close. Dress is also not so easy to perfect )
Available in any location, 8 ppl easy. pvp also lays if the arms straight )))
and finally not playing this season, following a good Persian do not work

m
minovalo 25.12.19

senior in the house
Rather in the ward.

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

The top close. Available in any location, 8 ppl easy
hande_hoch, well why would it say? :-) if lock most immune, then MB she available, but blaszka will not be in it the top, will pick their merc+staticom other even with decree long.

T
Thraex pig 25.12.19

I agree with Dinamikom about the ladder ICQ.I did light the COP 99 the software,Yes it is faster,but it is not)
Traps very much,good FCR, good unit,lots of HP,and cleans any location in the game.(if not to take into account UT and kill Clone)
ICQ is more fun to play than light Sora.

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

XXX more fun to play than YYY.
Thraex pig, I think blizzy shared gameplay with multiple spells on psycho. one NCR-Summoner is boring (don't you play) another - the most it (I manipuliruya of Swami skeletony!!!) etc.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.12.19

Thraex pig wrote:
ICQ is more fun to play than light Sora
Better Armenians than Georgians - e, Ara, than Lucchi? - Than Georgians!

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

Shaka_podorojala
too lazy to read, sorry.
you probably do not understand about OPINIONS.

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

Sweety_Mustard, pogh chka, Sweetie dzhyan, pogh chka! ;D

S

Obsessed wrote:
for the deprivation of the ability to remove Fishman
why? bliza kill everything except the cold of Imanov, physics kills the last merc. mobs Kold+physicist imun hard to even imagine, the chance to meet such such as, cook at the drop of runes, I do not remember even meeting with such
Obsessed wrote:
slow crowd attacking mobs (+Baal)
Blizzard have control of the bulk of the decor will call any other sorkam-homeless no INFI for circumstantial povysheniya survival
Obsessed wrote:
how much he needs effort to botd
well, MB it will take someone kidanet, there is a lot of effort is not necessary :-)

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

well, MB it will take someone kidanet, there is a lot of effort is not necessary :-)
Shaka_podorojala, well, in short, I disagree. the decor steers (merc hit less => it has often. and he fhr corki!) and gets relatively inexpensive. like Grief in its niche. but the craftsmen to throw is probably important Pantofole stolen cars.. ;-) then Yes, no question, botd r00lz!

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

Humvees against magic-immune... Oh well..)

R
ROMCHA1994 25.12.19

The most IMBA in the FDA's bow-AMA guid-arrow + strafe (firing) + Kraft peppers on knockback, maybe not quickly, but safely and do not need hilvl gear, but if I have more...)

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

ROMCHA1994, Yes you Cho, from CAD, all right! ;-) I took the measure, he 2 wave put, then ham got into the thick of the merc's killed, but ham all chopped up. want to kilat 2 wave - ham runs to hire a merc. ;-)

m
minovalo 25.12.19

The most IMBA in the FDA's bow-AMA guid-arrow + strafe
*summon shaka*

S

ROMCHA1994 wrote:
maybe not quickly, but safely and do not need hilvl gear, but if I have more...)