3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shikata_ga_nai 25.12.19 11:23 am

The most promising class of PVM (Diablo 2)

Let's say I trained a lot of wigs, pumped up to level 99 and acquire any necessary gear. Which class is the most promising? I would like to hear a detailed response from the players with experience.

Going into next season to work hard and still do at least one character to stop and not usually simply a question of who and how to swing.
80 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 25.12.19

pumped to level 99
shikata_ga_nai, about what then the prospects of it? perhaps meant requirements of the items and LVL drop?
PS ham Ani.

mlyaya I ох3р3л as he was faced with that Kh. had ~ to alter.
Klassewer, why be addicted to the standard key binds, if at all possible to put, as the most convenient? :-)
PS and as ~? pinkie reaches out? ;D

j
jibicbiu 25.12.19

From a humble experience and analyzing the experience of someone else's, BU suggested Java, if any gear is not a problem.

PS: my balamber cleans the second wave of NBC solo. But long turns. But then he and the homeless.
But javka too hot pocket and bogemika cleans khbr solo. And even soul, with the bum-infinity(stick with the charges of Loreta. Relieves immune from most creatures) well, plus fisure. And Merck on mayt.
In General, everything is not for everybody. Just what more pleasure you get, that and download. I can't one character long to play. I change them. Not like classic builds, shake every perversion. In General, on taste and color...
Download someone to play like that. Every Persian with its pluses and minuses, and all are beautiful in their own way. And in uber gear are all very cool)

j
jibicbiu 25.12.19

A General idea about pvp the most sober. There need skill and not just gear. The goal of pvp servers on the idea. Especially having produced any armor, what are you going to do next? Х3ра4ить mobs to 8ппл as quickly as possible at all locations, so what?... to find another gear? So you have it. You yourself write that you have everything(hypothetically, although wigs will not dress in uber)))) so I'd considered pvp as an end game. And it's much more interesting and adrenaline there, and a lot to learn.
Much mind(except armor) is not necessary for PVM.

J
Jay_xD 25.12.19

Thank you all for allowing me to be the first to write about top 1 from all tops characters pvp/PVM!
Gracewood!
superfluous words not necessary, I think everyone knows what he can do!

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

Obsessed
easy, it's the button to the left of 1 the number of digits. the little finger is not flexed constantly and it is normal.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 25.12.19

Klassewer
Try the binds q w e r t y a f d g b v c x z to keep the little finger on 1. Easy? :)

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar
I have a Toko 1 bindu(not f) e - teleport home. as needed of course maybe others will appear.
like comfortable

L
LakadMatatag 25.12.19

Normally mezinets keep shift! no problem! everything is simple^^

L
LakadMatatag 25.12.19

Admin! you avatar is not removed at the end of the Christmas promotion for mediocre users.

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

everything is simple^^
LakadMatatag, uncle, well, not all hands are the same. I have the quake rocket launcher shift - convenient. but keep not. how long to keep someone MB hard.

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

for an hour a day clamping MB Nitsche. when 3-4 hours played at Hummer becomes problematic

S
Shaka_podorojala 25.12.19

Javazon the Enigma with inficom. Shield - jmod (soft), SS (HC). Inveter score carmabi on Reza. The rest of the armor standard. Board with Java + cheto is not necessary.
Gameplay: TP, TP (or ran, because FRW ton), Furi, Furi - all dead. Repeat.

All that is suggested above - is in a corner and chewing snot with envy. You then can begin to offer Hummers, beavers and other game meat - hammer, these guys are a full hand job

For reference, I'll give you the top 3 PVM assemblies that endure all life on 8 PLL with a minimum of buttons and in a short period of time:
1. Javazon as I described above
2. Light Sorka with inficom
3. Close (DF, NV, Viper or ormus, spirit, arakh well, then he will understand if you do not nubas)

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

Klassewer, to each his own, I just have a layout about how Grini, here the tilde under the little finger and confused )

take out all life on 8 PLL.. ..for a short period of time
Close
Shaka_podorojala, well sho you, uncle? and immunicon for short? straight all around? :-)

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

Shaka_podorojala wrote:
SS (HC)
need to be a jerk to a monster with 6K HP somewhere to drain. nafig SS.

and Yes, hammer\light Sorka give Fang ALL for speed and efficiency.

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.19

Tommy_Chong
The object disappears even when you create the Golem.
shikata_ga_nai
Who and how to swing, it is a private matter. The same as to ask for advice what to wear in the real world. Suggest wait to play several of the proposed warantee builds, especially horizontal. Also to test those builds are most like.
Personally, I was going to play this season, the Summoner-necro and bow to the AMA, and left so nearly a whole season lost by horizontali)
Furi-am, the Enigma, and without Enigma can do everything the G2 is faster and all, especially with fatty jenča.
About the pvp, the AMC is also taxied think, if not lazy hands nutranite)
Klassewer
But if Bo ends? Or VP to caste Bo, the soul of lightning natropath?)
mofs
If you throw Furi only , OFC it will end. It is necessary to alternate fury and strike, depending on number of mobs. Play with 1 essential pack, the Titans, everything is OK.

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

Rivnyanyn
it's like I'm with you and your boys baalas his ENCO merged. Yes thank you that reminded

m
minovalo 25.12.19

need to be a jerk to a monster with 6K HP somewhere to drain. nafig SS
What happened with your Java?

m
magyarorszag 25.12.19

I would add that a good Wind Druid PVM Persian, especially if you have racked shock wave. As a result, even without Enigma, this Persian is physical and cold damage + almost instant stunlock against simple mobs and a absorb against elemental damage. You can make a block build with 99% fcr and enjoy the mob packs die around. Scoop up the insight or Reaper's Toll (more damage, but will have to eat banks with mana). And Yes the gear is expensive not required this druid

And top Persian it's Sorka - if you have infinity Lite build, and without it, cold blizz (her he too will not be superfluous). Although I do not understand why such a top to do so when the people in any case begins to play over the Sorka, it is farming the gear, then make your other characters and their clothes that found by Sorka

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

passed
well buried (by the delete button of the character)

k
kewelldkny 25.12.19

Tesla-S
This build have one drawback - if you go to HKS (there THEY are) and the Golem which INSI 1st strike die

Try to make normal discs should not fall with 1 shot