3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shikata_ga_nai 25.12.19 11:23 am

The most promising class of PVM (Diablo 2)

Let's say I trained a lot of wigs, pumped up to level 99 and acquire any necessary gear. Which class is the most promising? I would like to hear a detailed response from the players with experience.

Going into next season to work hard and still do at least one character to stop and not usually simply a question of who and how to swing.
80 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shaka_podorojala 25.12.19

Klassewer
here are like you and drop the amok style Untape BEO DISAPPEARED PROBABLY SELHALO
hammer your full the sucker before Java and Lite Sorka
light Sorka inferior to Java in the sense that the damage is linear, and there is one shot fury already flies pack
and hammer, and light, and the Java I played and know what I write, so this topic is NOT ARGUE WITH FATHER SON

Obsessed
well, if immuno skipat the sweep PTS fast

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

Shaka_podorojala
cormorant you are not the father. and themes only cormorants. the zhava no mobility. (.)

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.19

Klassewer
Yes thank you that reminded
NYBROGADE
the zhava no mobility
TS wrote the runes will be in the Enigma Java mobile. To swap wizzy+spirit, since Griffin, the FCR will break 99, 12 frames is not critical, considering that any pack of mobs drops with 1 throw vosnovnom.
And while no, Annie, you can run the harmony on the swap, the mobility of enough, but that would be in the throne you can reach and Sorka to get.

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.12.19

magyarorszag wrote:
I would add that a good Wind Druid PVM Persian, especially if you have racked shock wave
Bro, you had to write it in transliteration - that we understand that the euphoria from playing Diablo more power over you. Write Ged - I feel it will not be less fit than Loznitsa or gracewood.
Mobility gauke for leveling to 99 is really not critical - flying Sorka, give TP, and can Bo bahati the same with her. Although the focus of kachem in HKS and the subsequent murder of the ancient with the AMCU is not a ride for sure.

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

that make all life
well, if immuno skipat the sweep PTS fast
Shaka_podorojala, well I have dobodura because that is not everything. :-) just sometimes annoying immune, or experiments with them could be slash or other climbs..

need to be a jerk to a monster with 6K HP somewhere to drain. nafig SS.
it's like I'm with you and your boys baalas his ENCO merged
Klassewer, as for me, idiot can be any with a not perfect connection client-server. ;-) but OFC HC >>>> the scoop is without б0зара! ;D

focus kachem in HKS and the subsequent murder of the ancient with the AMCU is not a ride for sure.
Sweety_Mustard, marshmallow titans under IM fail? ;-) and why not ride that? afair, in HCS Lite immun INFI removes all (or almost all, but some small print - just).

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.12.19

Obsessed wrote:
light is immune INFI takes all
Well shoot-that takes current because the resistance still stays high and you lose speed compared to the scammers hammers. Well, do not do so akami one - another merc to kill apstenu ratplanet. Galoot there's this one, not qual for AMCI )

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

everyone has their own opinion, in General. my opinion is:
with a quick - Lite Sorka
conservancy - paladin on the hammer
javka good where great accuracy Ala the barn or baalrun, but I would compare it with Summoner necro for speed, and in line with the light not set. No wonder blizzy themselves called Corpse Explosion, the BEST skill in the game. :-)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 25.12.19

Rivnyanyn
The swap can be vizzi. Where's Bo take? With a Bo barb? It has not nichrome mobility goes.
One may argue who makes more damage and so on, but after running a couple of thousand phbr understand that mobility is cool. And therefore:
Light Sorka > hammer > Java

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

Sweety_Mustard, Kutch to 99, think, plan everything (even hihan), Ifni to do in a modest Bolva, tightly swinging in hcs fasten eth shaft+gas. by the way, for bosses almost don't care what INFI, war scythe gt is not much worse for the crash. if, as beautifully says of Shaq, too tight of immuno SKIPAT - normas there quality goes. another issue is that to fly or where the Java is so-so.. at least, to fly to the entrance of the hcs by 1 ppl.

conservancy
Klassewer, in a sense? )

Corpse Explosion
I tried briefly, but I'm sure if that is rushing and the hand that teletrips that Telenor can VERY quickly Bach cows. however, it is not Kutch, and the search for smatsa. well, Yes, without the filter drop galoot there's this one ©.

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

by the way, gentlemen, in the words of a topic, you can write just: SORKA. ;-) Bild no one asked.

shikata_ga_nai, download the Sorka, brother!

K
Klassewer 25.12.19

Obsessed wrote:
Klassewer, in a sense? )
what type of the most impenetrable tin is a boor ;D.

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

Klassewer, I would like to focus on the other ham the most independent. he heals himself, Merko, uh, independent, it drastically more HP at 75% block. another issue is that Java, and especially litku not so often beat at all.. )

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar
The swap can be vizzi. Where's Bo take? With a Bo barb? It has not nichrome mobility goes.
You're on HC without Bo-Barba played?)
but after running a couple of thousand phbr understand that mobility is cool.
You can fly Sorka, it also helps khbr, faster, and exp is almost the same. Topic blizz+Furi.

G

Rivnyanyn
1.We are not talking about hardcore.
2. Played with Bo barb before cooking KTA.
3. Can and konopel to start, and necro with LR. But you can just give yourself Sorka Bo with CTA and fly safely clean all that you want.

S
Shaka_podorojala 25.12.19

Klassewer wrote:
everyone has their own opinion, in General. my opinion is:
with a quick - Lite Sorka
conservancy - paladin on the hammer
javka good where great accuracy Ala the barn or baalrun, but I would compare it with Summoner necro for speed, and in line with the light not set. No wonder blizzy themselves called Corpse Explosion, the BEST skill in the game. :-)
I read this and realized that you dilletant (or rather - infamous nublo), so I see no sense to you something to prove then, when purely by your reasoning it is evident that somewhere you have clearly gone soft ridogrel and sit in the air without having behind shoulders experience for all three of the following in the subject Assembly.

Klassewer wrote:
what type of the most impenetrable tin is a boor ;D.
The bottom. Watch and just laugh.

In General I will say on the current subject of the last things, and then can continue to bullshit to the loss of pulse.
1. Javazon, I this season gathered and ran off hundreds of solo 8ппл races for all lokam (I just ran everywhere and looked like che, here it is not only about Barany), had resists on Helle somewhere for 40 each, because they are too lazy to collect carmike on alres. And even then, neither souls nor the other convo-Schmal punched stupid because you don't have time. Either Schmal PTS quickly died (most often), or on attack worked for Dodge/block (a block is not rocked, pure cap to the titans, and the rest of SAMINA). This means, my young pimply friend, that when damage is very large, it makes no sense to sit and be into in Def, if the risks are small (I also).
2. To masturbate and to rely on the light Sorka silly: for example, in HKS it will quickly reach the seals, open them and clean up the location. And baalrun she also quickly flies and kill all the waves and the boss (she's actually faster than the Java franchise, learn why below). But when it will put the task is not to close the quest and kill all the living locations in minimum time, it is notably going down in all cases before Java. Other things being equal, the AMC with visas on the swap flies well, almost like Sorka with 63 FCR and running very quickly, mobility is not much, but its a great univalent just adds to her absolute versatility

Grenaa Morningstar
If you suddenly went blind and missed the question at the top of the subject, and for you versatility=drochilovo khbr for ladder again, the quality AMCI done: created the game INCHEM killed Baal and CTA on swap (ENCs as the ACU in an easily accessible window) -> start mules -> start the ACU -> ENCs ENCs gives and Bo with CTA, flying into the throne and opens TP -> amka kills all, even if Baal drops KTA all nichrome not scary can be AME the second act to give the swap any, and to cast it in between waves. Before Lite Sorka is losing 10 seconds from the start, but they are won to the throne. For damage Java - amplificatory AoE, not a linear attack. And in throne, the situation is different, the falena with the first wave fled, and have to fly to finish them, the skeletons in the second wave also cheto went to the parties. In the throne stupid tons of trash, which again fly away faster from Furi. So do not be offended, but you're apparently the same SON and companion of the quotes above. It is better to be silent and gone for smart.

Obsessed wrote:
INFI needs to be done in modest Bolva, tightly swinging in hcs fasten eth shaft+gas. by the way, for bosses almost don't care what INFI, war scythe gt is not much worse for the crash.
It is pointless to do infic in low Bolva. That season was one clown who cooked INFI in low Bolva and then sold him for 4.5 lo chtol somehow so. I pobazarit with him and waste his digging stick in HCS and the throne is meaningless shit. Merck actually it is not that of the mobs. If you measure THEM it is easy to contra, the Enigma, the mobs anyway for the script update curses under different conditions (different distance, etc.), you just have to know the trick as it is done with straight arms. But Merck, which is an ordinary soul with INFI in the rules of the Bolva kills in 2-3 shots can not be compared with merc, who always picks his soul, and all whom he potentially didn't kill have to kill you. You kind of here a long time flowed out of the lower tube pool Firka with some experience in this igrulya (well I hope), so let's not be like the findings with the SONNY of the people I have listed above.

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

Shaka_podorojala, :D

c
cristagalli 25.12.19

Don't even think to stop, we need to know who is the most promising)

R
Rivnyanyn 25.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar
In this case, and mules to start - not comme Il faut. Then do blissco, scoop ETX Ripert and fly where vistors 1 pple Merck to anchorite will imonov.

O
Obsessed 25.12.19

Rivnyanyn, by the way, about any necessary gear: eth Reaper (Lo), eth Fort, Guli (ias+ed). Merck milovy, ofc. and blizzy will Shine in new colors!

G

Rivnyanyn
No OFC. Mules are brought into the game for a couple of seconds and then fly wherever you want.