3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 26.12.19 09:05 am

Things for which you are ashamed.

Do you have those? I have.
Preface. I have a brother. He unlike me talented. And I like that. I also have a bunch of psihologicheskih zabolevanii: OCD, sometimes hallucinations, anxiety, stupidity, etc. From childhood I was jealous of his stupid brother. All I was able to achieve at school - diploma with triples and a look full of relief with the Director. Finally, he left us - could be seen in it. My brother though and not a diploma was, but he was well versed in the topics, all the control at 4-5. I was obasan fate.
In 7th grade I was sure that while I sleep, my brother drains me of genius. I was sure that I was a genius, and he is the one who sucks it up a bit.So I began to fight him. I stopped sleeping and watched him. I couldn't sleep. Started hiding his work, tutorials. I took revenge, I took a break on it.(that's why it was not a diploma - I tried). But my brother was good, and I was envious vengeful creature who ate his sorrows. I became rude classmates. For that I received. OCD is also pushed to conflict. I even peed in the portfolio brother. T. K. thought he cursed me and I will remove this curse. Once I even broke in the middle of class to class brother, where he wrote a test and broke it. Were many such incident. I was transferred to another school. Even the psychiatrist wanted to show. When my brother finished school, went to College and moved out. I nedavno came to visit him, wanted money to take sober )))) - refused. See offended)))). For all this I am very ashamed in front of him. And you have such things for which you are ashamed.
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
Int0xicate 26.12.19

Always wondered: why do people get registered here and write nonsense on the forum not related to games? Surely you have a main account here, with which you do not dare this nonsense to write.

b
boxitem 26.12.19

Int0xicate
I have a Sega before I played it, if you know

P
Prodazhnyy Santa 26.12.19

boxitem wrote:
Do you have those? I have
Yes, I beat devstvennica to 23 years
had.... VI well, you know
thank you!

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.12.19

boxitem
All have.It's just not the place where you'd like to confess

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.12.19

boxitem wrote:
I have a brother. He unlike me talented. And I like that. I also have a bunch of psihologicheskih zabolevanii: OCD, sometimes hallucinations, anxiety, stupidity, etc...
In 7th grade I was sure that while I sleep, my brother drains me of the genius...
boxitem

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 26.12.19

I'm ashamed that I'm not skipping school)

S
Strel-Ok 26.12.19

Thought here, thinking, where to write, and decided in PG on the shoutbox to ask, because the topic caught more or less suitable.
In General. Ordered a RC tank: Tiger in 1/16 scale. Tank for your money is excellent, and I chose it not just because Tiger is awesome. I'm not a jingoistic patriot, and understands the difference between toy RC and the events of 75 years ago. But the soul is still somehow not on itself - will stand on the shelf and crosses the German to Shine... Here he comes now to me, and I still think, whether correctly I made?

r
requiemmm 26.12.19

Did you buy another tank, Soviet. And put them on the shelf next to each other.

S
Strel-Ok 26.12.19

requiemmm
Thought about it, and I'd love to, but: 1) Tank scale 1/16 is pretty huge, 2) It is a little expensive.

r
requiemmm 26.12.19

Well shelf you can always expand...don't like the cross, the curtain or hang a translucent glass put, with backlight. The tank will be visible, crosses - no.

E
Elisss [Y Team] 26.12.19

Tits on Skype)

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.12.19

Strel Ok
Funny q & a) Well I bought a tank, what of it ) will Buy the second, Soviet-style, two tank, then nobody will be able to find fault, they say, he loves pasikov -)
The question is about the sign on the tank, right? Not about the tank as a toy.

P
Pilat. 26.12.19

Elisss [S Team]
the effect was not achieved?)

W
Wolfenstein 26.12.19

cool story, I dzhva year I want this game

G
Gauguin 15.07.20

Listening to post-punk and thrash metal in 13 years.

G
Granda 15.07.20

In 7th grade I was sure that while I sleep, my brother drains me of genius. I was sure that I was a genius, and he is the one who sucks it up a bit.
Damn near laughed in a voice? of the child laid to sleep decided to Pehe the old memory going.?

B
BioGen 15.07.20

Hit man for anything in school.

P
Pilat. 15.07.20

BioGen
the school generally any kind of violence for no reason)

B
BioGen 15.07.20

Pilat.
Only he's never done anything to me, I was teasing for the sake of friendship in the team to do it. Still don't believe in people.

V
Vyxyxol 15.07.20

Good story, sorry ... then you know.