3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Embleboy 26.12.19 09:55 am

What you hate most about Heroes 5? (Heroes of Might and Magic 5)

Anyone that pisses me off? Me for example, when a computer goes a long, slow and type thinks and + more
149 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheetah 26.12.19

Here is something to get to you...really I am unhappy with the imbalance with mages, the mission of the Attack mages result his troops almost in every way..they don't even spend mana, so play is not interesting, just starting to beat anyone, just because they resurrects a hero, it would be better if at least you can recover broken but not dead group, and those who are already dead can not be resurrected. I was already really angry, vyigrat the magicians in this situation it is possible only with a large advantage in numbers.

A
Alucard_ 26.12.19

Yeah... That's current-the current has passed the last mission for the elves... And that's what pissed me off: the fact that Nicholas appears a lot of things - figs with him, the idea of developers pissed off, not that...
I stood by Fidinam near the Central city of the undead on the surface... In the castle (it turned out) sat Nicholas, near the castle - some random hero. The castle was little more than 1000 skeletal archers, about 400 zombies and then all increasing (respectively, each sudeste each level)... I boldly went to the castle... imagine my surprise when, on reaching the castle, I found in it, besides Nicholas, is a few skeletons and 1 (!!!) Ghost... I certainly understand that there's a spell for Call reinforcements, I saw that in the caves under the city was Vlad (by the way he has over the passage of the mission has accumulated all(!!!) free army Nicholas) - type kasliwal riveted... BUT!!!!!!! Where it took at least 1500 mana???????????

b
bigbobr 26.12.19

first, what you bout to go to the menu, and secondly that in my translation mouths during dialogues do not open, and everything is OK

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.12.19

in my translation mouths during dialogues do not open
is all in all, in all versions of the game. And it is very stupid, I agree

s
sarge1986 26.12.19

I hate that if you play slowly then the enemy is massing this army to win with Oud millet unreal... you can't get pleasure from researching cards, games with Cup of tea - to be carried forward until the opponent has not otorola(

Wehtun he could use the spell town portal, and teleportals castle hero...Oh Oh army (I have it made that way)

A
Alucard_ 26.12.19

2 sarge1986
Damn, I near the castle stood. No one teleported. Moreover, the teleport will teleport to the nearest town, then he would be...

K
Kendl 26.12.19

Furious that the little artifacts, in a campaign almost every map there are some dragon ring...

]
]NG[MasterEvo 26.12.19

Hate absolutely everything right now, I will try to list brave :)))
1)Hate the 3D graphics are very bad idea!!!
2)Hate the number of locks, and what is done with those that left!!!
3)Annoying characters with their fashion professions!!!!
4)Hate the game blah 10 battles in a month wow that's cool a real find developers lol!!!
5)Hate the fact that if you play with a person at least 1 on 1 game znimaet max speed settings of 12 hours!!!
6)Hate what happens to this fashionable 3D graph with max settings battle!!!
7)Hate the fact that the Guild of mages and magic in General, losses like XS !!!
8) Artifacts enrage impossibly 2 to luck, 2 to morale to the parameters of the thug's attention give utopia to max 3-4 skills
9)Creatures a lot of unnecessary very little diversity
10)the Fucking initiative now without a W(wait) was lol lol lol much more interesting игратьlol
11)Susitva occupying 4 cells in the Academy Gina I almost fell when I saw....
12)I think is enough, though many more..

Conclusion: a special toy for a day or two pass beautiful campaign and throw them on the top dusty shelf

B
Bianor 26.12.19

And let's create a topic What did you like in the fifth part?
For example, I liked the organization of the quick battle when you give the result of playing and if you disagree with the outcome, can beat on its own.
Like that it is impossible to steal from under the noses of the guards chest or resource, even if crept up behind.
I liked that fog of war is not refundable.
Well, what we're all about bad? The diagnosis is clear - five is not up to three, but you can in fact look for and the pros.

]
]NG[MasterEvo 26.12.19

You can of course:)) but it's in another topic:))

k
kiler47 26.12.19

My heroes V hate all of them cost to build

]
]NG[MasterEvo 26.12.19

I agree with you!!!!

F
Fr07en 26.12.19

I very much hate heroes 5 artificial intelligence , for me it's very annoying when I have two locks and he runs with me in the garden then one lock will grab it . The campaign finally the horror I just include it already to sleep hunting .

I
Ilerien Phoenix 26.12.19

Oh, how true roleplayer ;) , I welcomed the opportunity for the heroes to personally fight in the 4th. Military leader, IMHO, should be able to protect your life even without an army. And in the fifth... a setback to the third... then Again, it should be possible to throw in an army of more than 1 hero.
Plus - interesting leveling system.
The result is to rewrite the 4 on the engine of the 5th and a little change small things.
PS I Expressed my humble opinion on this subject)

A

2 of Their
I liked that fog of war is not refundable.
- I agree, it is gut +

Like that it is impossible to steal from under the noses of the guards chest or resource, even if crept up behind.
- do not agree. In Heroes 3 it was possible, but not here. Why? what's the point? time with the boards take the idea...

2 Ilerien Phoenix
The result is to rewrite the 4 on the engine of the 5th and a little change small things.
- well, not exactly... Just take out the Heroes 3 and 4 the best engine for Heroes 5, that's - Yes (plus the new TC is still not a mod, but a new part).

B
Bianor 26.12.19

Ilerien Phoenix
Just imagined... Marshal Zhukov with the CPV in one hand and a 105 mm howitzer in the other, running on foot ahead of the advancing tank columns, have time to tweak their tanks nuts, to provide for the wounded tankers help to bring down the enemy tens of tons of armor and tons of manpower... Oh yeah! Even with the clip of immortalit in the backpack:))

A. Soldier
Because troechnik cards often came across large ruleza that it was possible to steal a powerful monster guard from under the nose due to the fact that the author made a mistake on one cell. In the five of these good souls do not pass.

A

Marshal Zhukov with the CPV in one hand and a 105 mm howitzer in the other, running on foot ahead of the advancing tank columns, have time to tweak their tanks nuts, to provide for the wounded tankers help to bring down the enemy tens of tons of armor and tons of manpower... Oh yeah! Even with the clip of immortalit in the backpack:))
- well you bent specifically :))

I
Ilerien Phoenix 26.12.19

Just imagined... Marshal Zhukov with the CPV in one hand and a 105 mm howitzer in the other, running on foot ahead of the advancing tank columns, have time to tweak their tanks nuts, to provide for the wounded tankers help to bring down the enemy tens of tons of armor and tons of manpower... Oh yeah! Even with the clip of immortalit in the backpack:))
Imagination, respect :)
But the world of the Characters is somewhat different from the real world ;) So where experienced warrior can afford to kill a couple of BH ;)
- well, not exactly... Just take out the Heroes 3 and 4 the best engine for Heroes 5, that's - Yes (plus the new TC is still not a mod, but a new part).
Well, Yes... but that's opinions about WHAT should be taken from the 3rd and 4th, very different :P

B
Bianor 26.12.19

And in the middle ages had not won the commander, who he rushed to the wheelhouse, and the one who correctly built tactics. Therefore, in the heroes my character is associated with a commander, not a leader of barbarians. Let stands alone and commands.
As a compromise it would be possible to make a hero of the individual unit whose turn comes only when the whole army put. Then he let POPs out of his corner and if he wants, can try to chopped down the enemy army on their own. But the parameters I, he defined the third - like Golems - 30 Zdorovie caused damage in the region of 10-12. Heroes are NOT people who can more or less bells and whistles, such as Minotaurs or troglodytes let them go as normal units of their class.

I
Ilerien Phoenix 26.12.19

And in the middle ages had not won the commander, who he rushed to the wheelhouse, and the one who correctly built tactics.
As a compromise it would be possible to make a hero of the individual unit whose turn comes only when the whole army put. Then he let POPs out of his corner and if he wants, can try to chopped down the enemy army on their own.
You're partially right. But the Heroes world and the middle Ages is also not identical. Hmm... the commander of the first rush in the control room, can inspire by his example, soldiers, etc. And the hero should be given the choice to stand in the corner and command, parascovia lazy, or rushing into battle at the forefront.