3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Embleboy 26.12.19 09:55 am

What you hate most about Heroes 5? (Heroes of Might and Magic 5)

Anyone that pisses me off? Me for example, when a computer goes a long, slow and type thinks and + more
149 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bianor 26.12.19

This requires the commander like in Heroes of 3.58

p
pashchok 26.12.19

I've never seen them. Only heard legends about them. What is that version?

]
]NG[MasterEvo 26.12.19

It brought to mind the version 3.5 (the Ponte I did not like the changes to the tower because I have not DIN)

_
_L_M_ 26.12.19

Elah burns-about the complexity-I don't like when the complexity translates into the trivial in heroes 5.in fact let's say that the computer was very wise and the army is gaining 1,000 times more and faster than you even on the easy level.

p
pashchok 26.12.19

Yet dostoinogo AI, the computer will be"citistate. There's nothing you can do about it.

V
Vladyko06 26.12.19

Yes, annoying little cards !!! there is no opportunity to develop character

S
Sbornaya Rossiya po hokke 26.12.19

Characters have always been shit

V
Vladyko06 26.12.19

AND OUR HOCKEY TEAM IS NOT BETTER !!! :)))

B
Bianor 26.12.19

Here's a hero:

PlayGround.ru

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.12.19

Elah burns-about the complexity-I don't like when the complexity translates into the trivial in heroes 5.in fact let's say that the computer was very wise and the army is gaining 1,000 times more and faster than you even on the easy level.
+1
instead create a normal AI, they gives the current stupid comp cheat abilities...

p
pashchok 26.12.19

instead create a normal AI, they gives the current stupid comp cheat abilities...

Conclusion: play online :)

A

not rushing, because people are still bots :D (joke)

R
RaMoN. 26.12.19

che you for the music snapped!!!! awesome music!!! and not as in previous, where the battle of 3-4 tunes, then each race has its own music......
and furious:
- the absence of the head of the Jinn
- muzzle have improved. Minotaurs
- PHOENIX (this is not the phoenixes and dragons Kaka something!!!!!!)

A

it's not the dragons and phoenixes and firebirds! 8)

Look, from my Gallery Phoenix (personal gallery):

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

S
SnowMen 26.12.19

Don't like the following... When I don't have enough money for the improvement of any being, then the computer does not write exactly how much I was missing.

Or is it possible to know how much you need to improve???

w
wzrd 26.12.19

The LACK of random map generator'a (for the illiterate - the random map generator in heroes 3 was...), because of his absence I scored on H5, and the license did not buy. And most importantly developed promised him....

p
pashchok 26.12.19

The LACK of random map generator'a (for the illiterate - the random map generator in heroes 3 was...), because of his absence I scored on H5, and the license did not buy. And most importantly developed promised him....

Totally agree.
It was a trick of the characters, giving the opportunity each time to play a brand new game. And so, little cards... :(

A

Totally agree.
It was a trick of the characters, giving the opportunity each time to play a brand new game. And so, little cards... :( (C) pashchok

B
Bianor 26.12.19

Really hate the lack of status bar. To see you near this peg or not, you need to click the right button, which, given the curve horse is usually not the first time and enough to move the mouse, the card rotates and the message is lost.

I hate that you can not change the order of the characters, even when the entrance-exit to the castle - after all, the hero returns to his former place.

S
SnowMen 26.12.19

To Soldier A.
What does the +1?