3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19 05:50 pm

What weapon is more typical of your nature?

So here is a short list, if there is something there, you can write it yourself in your response, you are allowed.
Here is the list: Swords, Katanas, sabers, dvuruchnikami Knives, machete, needle Bits, sledge hammers, cudgels, maces
Pistols, magnums, colts Grenade launchers, bazookas, signal flare pistols, grenades
Blasters, lasers, platapus, satellite laser, stun Magic, appearance, rhetoric,
Weapons of mass destruction (atomic bomb, chemical. weapons, etc.) in Their home two fists, knuckle dusters
All that comes under the arm is my weapon

ADDED at the request of the user Slash_51
Shotguns, rifles, sniper guns, assault rifles, machine guns,
PP.

I like two-handed swords and a beautiful colt, that's my choice - the Wraith (material), a Colt with some thread and a beautiful emblem with platinum inserts.
92 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Shelby] 26.12.19

The theme of strange. I prefer, of course, weapons like melee and ranged. Looking sleeker than is possible and more efficient to kill.
From ranged weapons I prefer a sniper more. Quickly, nicely, effectively and most importantly, in most cases, the victim won't even know what killed her.
From melee weapons prefer a variety of swords, and the hotter, the better. Especially swords with cuts like the handle and the blade. The important thing is that if the movement does not interfere.

V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19

Here is the sword, and the piste haven't yet found how find kin.

[
[Shelby] 26.12.19

DaНтЕ
Interesting layout of the blade of the sword. However, I personally, such do not like. Don't like curved swords.

O
Oce4nWind 26.12.19

And I scalpels surgical like best,they are sharp :3

V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19

Slash_51 Well bro to each his own, I respect other people's opinions and their --_ABOUT, and therefore created this topic to let people share their opinions, guys who are not a burden to throw the screens of your weapons.

M
Max Fry 26.12.19

Tank.
СпойлерLol.

[
[Shelby] 26.12.19

DaНтЕ
If you think I'm contesting your opinion, I hasten to disappoint you. I have exactly the same point of view on people's opinions that you have. I just expressed my opinion about guns, but I never said that he was ineffective or for some Fig.

N
Novakid 26.12.19

Bow,crossbow

V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19

Slash_51 Yes, everything is normal, you just don't understand, I don't mean to namikaete, just telling you my point of view , everything is OK.

[
[Shelby] 26.12.19

DaНтЕ
Well, that's okay :D

V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19

Guys how do you like themes?, if something is missing, needs some fixes and tweaks.

[
[Shelby] 26.12.19

DaНтЕ
Well, in the list in addition to laser weapons and guns, you can use assault rifles (the most simple AK47 or M16).

V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19

Slash_51 added, the current in the aggregate, well, the people will choose precisely what you need.

V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19

This colt I love it.

-
-TRAKC- 26.12.19

R
Rikudo Nagashi 26.12.19

Katanas and needles.

M
Maksim 182 26.12.19

The word

F