3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19 05:50 pm

What weapon is more typical of your nature?

So here is a short list, if there is something there, you can write it yourself in your response, you are allowed.
Here is the list: Swords, Katanas, sabers, dvuruchnikami Knives, machete, needle Bits, sledge hammers, cudgels, maces
Pistols, magnums, colts Grenade launchers, bazookas, signal flare pistols, grenades
Blasters, lasers, platapus, satellite laser, stun Magic, appearance, rhetoric,
Weapons of mass destruction (atomic bomb, chemical. weapons, etc.) in Their home two fists, knuckle dusters
All that comes under the arm is my weapon

ADDED at the request of the user Slash_51
Shotguns, rifles, sniper guns, assault rifles, machine guns,
PP.

I like two-handed swords and a beautiful colt, that's my choice - the Wraith (material), a Colt with some thread and a beautiful emblem with platinum inserts.
92 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dedushka Avtobus 26.12.19

The wabbajack. It is especially interesting to adventure on his ass when u can not imagine what it will be for the adventure. Oh, and the kernel. Very convenient to throw them at passers-by. And cheese! I eat, but it can be run in someone's face at the event. A hammer and nail. If the enemy is behind a wall, just starting to hammer a nail into the wall, maybe get at the enemy. The ass-kicking is also good. German metal cranked up to the max with amp can bring to the ear of the enemy. Anvil. It can even friend to drop the leg, and he will blamed on just fuck it that gives us the opportunity to betray the man, and he does not even understand. What comes to hand? Soldering iron. Them I burn the knowledge into their brains roundnose opponents. Push-button telephone. Yeah, I go with push-button phone, but to his credit, he at least call can. And hot tea. They can burn the enemy.

l
lyuda88 26.12.19

Love and Gratitude

i
ihappy 26.12.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Well, Yes, if not for the three cases shown in the movie, when the rebels used her weaknesses to destroy this thing )
It's the writer's fault. To do the writers. And then there will be holes directly in the reactor zone))

-
-MaEsTrO- 26.12.19

The gun that I got more than I ate tangerines ... the keyboard and Mouse... LEGENDARY WEAPONS...

K
KoRnEr 26.12.19

Any means available

_
_Red_FoXx_ 26.12.19

TT and Kalash

V
Vuzya 26.12.19

Your scheduled PM for any sniper would not change)))

t
tatopus 26.12.19

Pistols and submachine guns - compact and efficient.

M
MelShlemming 26.12.19

Metal baseball bat

c
ceptey8520 12.07.20

The guns are for suckers
Knives - choice of the masters

P. S. the Quote, not my opinion

P
Pecos_Bill 15.10.20

From the old like one-handed and two-handed swords and onions.
From the new revolvers Colt Peacemaker 1889 and Smith Wesson Scofield 1895

m
mxin 29.01.21

I like the nuclear bomb.