3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19 05:50 pm

What weapon is more typical of your nature?

So here is a short list, if there is something there, you can write it yourself in your response, you are allowed.
Here is the list: Swords, Katanas, sabers, dvuruchnikami Knives, machete, needle Bits, sledge hammers, cudgels, maces
Pistols, magnums, colts Grenade launchers, bazookas, signal flare pistols, grenades
Blasters, lasers, platapus, satellite laser, stun Magic, appearance, rhetoric,
Weapons of mass destruction (atomic bomb, chemical. weapons, etc.) in Their home two fists, knuckle dusters
All that comes under the arm is my weapon

ADDED at the request of the user Slash_51
Shotguns, rifles, sniper guns, assault rifles, machine guns,
PP.

I like two-handed swords and a beautiful colt, that's my choice - the Wraith (material), a Colt with some thread and a beautiful emblem with platinum inserts.
92 Comments
Sort by:
o
oni-kiry 26.12.19

scythe :S

B
Brashnashla 26.12.19

Where options exterminatus or at least an orbital bombardment?

L
Last Engineer 26.12.19

Here it is dear, not once rescued in the dark corridors of the Ishimurapix.PlayGround.ru

d
dimakozhanov 26.12.19

Melee weapon: swords, Katanas, sabers, dvuruchnikami, knives, a machete, bats, sledge hammers, cudgels, maces.
Firearms: pistols, magnums, colts, grenade launchers, bazookas, grenades, assault rifles, submachine guns, shotguns, rifles.
From throwing bladed weapons: crossbow, bow.
From self-reliant weapons: their home two fists, knuckles, traumatic guns, tasers.

E
Einheri 26.12.19

Mi-28 is considered a weapon?

V
VVarn1ng 26.12.19

L
Levitate 26.12.19

Death star of course)

F
Frost Norde 26.12.19

What weapon is more typical of your nature?
Asked Google, it gave me a combine harvester

c
chel s pulemetom. 26.12.19

guess from three times)))

n
nikitageme 26.12.19

I like the SVD, the AK-47 and RPG-7)

T
TambWolf 26.12.19

Like a weapon of mass destruction! Different melee weapons All that comes under the arm is my weapon From a huge selection of slots, my soul somehow lies to the M-16

M
Mrachnyy Assistent 26.12.19

People kill not weapons. People kill people.
The mind is the best weapon. But to wield it, and of the other deadly toys, need to learn. Otherwise you can inadvertently kill yourself.

T
TambWolf 26.12.19

My mind is killing me inside, but it is a powerful weapon against friends and enemies. Madness does not spare anyone...

V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19

My mind is killing me inside, but it is a powerful weapon against friends and enemies. Madness does not spare anyone...

You're damn right my dear lady! Mad mind is a powerful thing, but still, it's not really a weapon. This is what controls the weapons, and what comes up with the weapon. Am I right??

M
Mr.Nobody-at-All 26.12.19

Two-handed Claymore. The combination of simplicity and elegance, which is lighter than the standard medieval dvuruchnikami - it is easier to wield in battle. In my opinion, the perfect blade. Still functional - form of guard allows for proper skill to disarm your opponent.

I
Inquizitor_Astartes 26.12.19

My most beloved weapon is the sword embodying all the firepower of the Empire. Squishing and cutting blade is capable of with proper skill to destroy anything. For that I love him.

A
Alecsa 26.12.19

Assault rifle (650 rounds per min) like a high-speed weapon

J
JamesRocket 26.12.19

K
KostaR_Max 26.12.19

N
Night_Ranger 26.12.19

Headband kamikaze:D