3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergiliy. 26.12.19 05:50 pm

What weapon is more typical of your nature?

So here is a short list, if there is something there, you can write it yourself in your response, you are allowed.
Here is the list: Swords, Katanas, sabers, dvuruchnikami Knives, machete, needle Bits, sledge hammers, cudgels, maces
Pistols, magnums, colts Grenade launchers, bazookas, signal flare pistols, grenades
Blasters, lasers, platapus, satellite laser, stun Magic, appearance, rhetoric,
Weapons of mass destruction (atomic bomb, chemical. weapons, etc.) in Their home two fists, knuckle dusters
All that comes under the arm is my weapon

ADDED at the request of the user Slash_51
Shotguns, rifles, sniper guns, assault rifles, machine guns,
PP.

I like two-handed swords and a beautiful colt, that's my choice - the Wraith (material), a Colt with some thread and a beautiful emblem with platinum inserts.
92 Comments
Sort by:
M
MARSHAL ARGA 26.12.19

Razor of Mehrunes Dagon and Axe of Ysgramor Voted

T
T.T.G 26.12.19

Universal.

l
lookaway 26.12.19

the keyboard and mouse

S
Spirin Evgeniy 26.12.19

magic

A
Aips95 26.12.19

Machete + vzryvchatka on the radio.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 26.12.19

All that comes under the arm is my weapon
That's the way, Yes, that's right. The most worthy of respect is the possession of any martial art, the rest doesn't matter, you got a bat - the bat will sway, no - then we use the stool, with a fork, if anything at all is not at hand then a kick to the legs TURN as the master of Chucky taught.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.12.19

Virgil. wrote:
here's my choice - the Wraith
This is from a game and what is it? ))

See generally notable for one thing. You arms that hold? ) Present in a sense. I also like swords, guns also rules. And I held in my hand and the first and second. And not only that ;]

I would like talebini battle:

Ranged:

VVarn1ng
like this

O
Old Hrych 26.12.19

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 26.12.19

Minigun

M
Metallist_SH 26.12.19

Drobysh and AK

Y
Yuri Yandere 26.12.19

Some kind of weird choice to be honest - very poor :D

In short, I would choose the mind. The mind is the most powerful weapon if it to load knowledge to the limit(you need knowledge, not shit), and there already and with any weapon will be managed and eloquence lawla 100 easy uzzanese HD

S
SlavaSonic 26.12.19

I believe that the most terrible weapon. It is the human brain. Everything else is tools.

D
Ded Krot 26.12.19

Y
Yczh-Kazym 26.12.19

The ax.
Axe can hack, to cut, to chop, to beat and hammer; axe can easily how to break heads and breaking ribs and cutting throats; from the heavy axe will not save any body armor or helmet, a light ax of the skillful hands flies farther and faster than any knife; but when the ax broke, he can fix even a child; and finally, the axe, a great working tool, easily replacing the knife, hammer, pry, and in some cases a shovel.
But the most important advantage of an axe, which negates all of your Katanas and miniguns - it is possible for pennies to buy in any hardware store.

T
TOMAS 26.12.19

Tentacles

S
SKVERNING1 26.12.19

My lethal weapon - the Word of God and the Kindness of, well, the AVP...more

d
dzirt no urden 26.12.19

The bearded colt of the year and swords

M
MesyacMay 26.12.19

that arm will fall, and the weapon =) in the protection of course,

a
angryfish99 26.12.19

In games favorite is a sniper rifle with a silencer. But in real life only from a Kalashnikov was shot.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.12.19

Maxim 182 wrote:
The word
Recalled the story about the boy that Dirk was traded for a watch. When the enemy came to his house, he came out and said a Word (time indicated). Funny of course, but... $)
Brashnashla wrote:
Where options exterminatus or at least an orbital bombardment?
No, this is cheating, and will kill without whim )
Einheri wrote:
Mi-28 is considered a weapon?
No. And the Iron Man suit - Yes ^_^
Levitate wrote:
Death star of course)
Well, Yes, if not for the three cases shown in the movie, when the rebels used her weaknesses to destroy this thing )
TambWolf wrote:
My mind is killing me inside, but it is a powerful weapon against friends and enemies. Madness does not spare anyone...
The war you don't exactly get &)