3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Onotolevich 15.09.19 02:15 pm

Tight pants or wide?

Now many guys go in narrower, sometimes very strongly tapered pants. On the other hand, have become fashionable loose pants with a drooping point, if the owner myself. How do you treat different pants, what you wear and what people think about this?
112 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost Hunter 15.09.19

Wear jeans classics. And the rest I do not care. Someone like that, let and wear.

O
Onotolevich 15.09.19

By the way, I wear a narrower, classic already seem to me too bulky and ridiculous.

I
Infiltrator 15.09.19

Standard pants.

R
Russiaturisto1488 15.09.19

The classic jeans. Well, or sweatpants, depending on what the weather and circumstances. And guys with skinny jeans, I look like an f**Aras, because really they add similar.

p
pchelohod i paroved 15.09.19

First was the rules jeans, then after washing slightly hooked, now echoed and by the end became very wide. Also lost weight.

r
requiemmm 15.09.19

Free, but not repershu shit - army camoufla seen that? Such a cut, but fabric is better. Sometimes classic denim, but don't love her - in the summer you can cook eggs, until you reach where. And I go often and far, over a dozen kilometers.

W
Windbreaker 15.09.19

Just today bought jeans the classics, a sort of easily-generic version: in relatively cool weather (not cold minus 20 of course) heat in hot weather must be quite cool . For me it is actually a constant problem of choosing pants that narrow pindone panties caught, trousers Hmayak Hakobyan =)) And when after searching find finally a middle ground, that happy as 15 year old pussy at the sight of Dima Bilan:)

And Yes, IMHO - narrow pants for peoplesof )

p
pchelohod i paroved 15.09.19

I have large feet, so skinny jeans look quite so pathetic. There are some prefer to only wear them with sneakers.

G
Gauguin 15.09.19

Wear blue jeans.

N
NY 2012 15.09.19

Tapered,without unnecessary folds

R
Ray_pro 15.09.19

don't like skinny, I wear medium I guess

H
H-Zibit 15.09.19

for me Levi Strauss, a classic, but hip they me tight, I'm not drisch

D
Denionion69 15.09.19

Wear classic tapered leg more or less good, although still slightly loose, but on the lower legs(from the knee to the foot) they practically did not wrap the foot(I have too narrow, this part of the feet, calves almost there). Look still good.

B
Bl4ckH4wk 15.09.19

The classic jeans. Don't complain about them.

l
ladykiller69 15.09.19

I prefer denim, I wear medium, is important to have a good sitting.

S
Strelok43 15.09.19

A pair of jeans.

t
trustedSunbro 15.09.19

Wide wear from normal weaned :)

S
Scream561 15.09.19

normal

d
dlinnyy shmel 15.09.19

A