3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Onotolevich 15.09.19 02:15 pm

Tight pants or wide?

Now many guys go in narrower, sometimes very strongly tapered pants. On the other hand, have become fashionable loose pants with a drooping point, if the owner myself. How do you treat different pants, what you wear and what people think about this?
112 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olegario 15.09.19

Yes, actually I've always had a craving for slinky, because I've always had a terribly wide... SchA I wear Levis 510 model, and for those who do not know this model is the tapered.
PS I'm not a fag, just don't go wide-leg jeans.

X
X-man150 15.09.19

Wear standard classics, without much show-off way, go to the knees and a hundred pockets. A pair of jeans.

O
Onotolevich 15.09.19

Oh, the color moved. Making progress...

O
Onotolevich 15.09.19

Urdnot Rex
Degradation, EPT.

P
Pilat. 15.09.19

Anatolevich
and yet, when the tear, them making shorts

O
OakSorcerer 15.09.19

Only bananas for a couple of sizes bigger.
Like this http://vlz.barahla.net/goods/55/4734332.html

C
Cakeman 15.09.19

bunt below the knee...

O
Onotolevich 15.09.19

Urdnot Rex
Any you imagine nick was chosen to communicate just at the level of Croghan.

3ona87 15.09.19

At the moment on my jeans almost classic, only slightly expanded from the knee. And not like a bell but not a classic. And his fly is zipped and buttoned

3ona87 15.09.19

Don't wear narrow, as they neither raise anything or sit down really impossible. They are designed for short range movements only slightly deflected and cracked in the crotch. And about wide do not say anything. I have a friend as good as you see him, the first thing is always the same question is asked: Roma, you're back in pants shit? And so by and large without a difference what anybody wears

O
Onotolevich 15.09.19

Let's go outside
Boxing pen?

O
Onotolevich 15.09.19

Peter, Foundry bridge, tomorrow at noon. Okay?

L
LageRMan 15.09.19

Anatolevich
Urdnot Rex
ololo!

P
Paren s centra 15.09.19

Do not wear jeans, sweatpants rule.

A
Andrew Z 15.09.19

I prefer narrow. And I don't care what a man wears on his feet. Those who ridicule people that are different from them, whether it's the shape of the eyes or width jeans - beasts.

D
DanikW 15.09.19

I certainly did something against narrow pants do not have,but too the owners of these pants look like girls!
Each course your taste and way of expressing it,for me a duck is not pants and pasta!

A
Andrew Z 15.09.19

Girls talking about? For me skirts and dresses - the attribute of femininity, but not skinny jeans. It is rather girls who love pants and other mens clothing, like guys than they are.

S
Screw It 15.09.19

Andrew Z

Girls talking about? For me skirts and dresses - the attribute of femininity, but not skinny jeans. It is rather girls who love pants and other mens clothing, like guys than they are.

Absolutely logical. To estimate p*dorstvo else's clothing, but not along its width. Thin are more clothes than fat, so they p*Dora? :D

D
DanikW 15.09.19

This is my opinion!
By the way, and men do wear skirts in Scotland, maybe somewhere else.

I often go in sweat pants!

S
Screw It 15.09.19

DanikW

By the way, and men do wear skirts in Scotland, maybe somewhere else

I do believe that to judge a person by the cloth is silly. Maybe he's just in bad taste, and everything else is speculation? To judge by the width of the cloth - this is all sheer idiocy. Or by the length of the hair. Etc. For all this shit no one even tries to know the real person. All currently navoobrazhali of bullshit and happy. I have long hair and gay, I generally have nothing in common.