3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 26.12.19 08:33 pm

The optimization of the game (Dishonored 2)

Hello there maniacs great series :)) , we will discuss the optimization of the toys , and judging by the reviews play optimization is poor. Patches the first day that the wrong-the correct who thinks that ? :)))
157 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jon Bekket 26.12.19

in FHD the game is good even great. Need to get 4K UHD start hard lags and sags FPS.... Used to have 4K to FHD reluctance to return)

D
DrMors 26.12.19

One infuriates me to optimize the past, Galimov, the dialogue with the overabundance of soap, what the fuck you want glasses to wear...
In my opinion in the first part, and the more clearly and accurately was...

P
Puki-mon 26.12.19

Ahem.. Watching as a verb on the optimization - they say does not work or crooked. The answer is one.
Well, gentlemen, you have a very old car or a driver problem.
On Dishonored 2 job, as well as above the first part - let most of the game and took over from the previous, the game is very atmospheric, the graphics are improved significantly, and the optimization is not made to cry. Though very ancient system cannot afford this game, but computers are a little more higher-level office, though not with the game vidyuhi and a small number of cores, Herculaneum processor around 2.4 GHz and RAM 4GB ddr3, can be completely 40 fps in busier places which is very small at 25-30 fps is quite comfortable to play. But for more stable pictures and convenience suggest not top-end PC components, but at least the first game of a variation of each of the components and consistently 60 or even more frames will be provided. Will be released this sbrocca about 35-40K, which is not very expensive. Many will ask but why spend that kind of money just to play in Dishonored 2.
The answer is simple:You are stupid. When assembling this PC, also you can play other popular games and may even in the future quite comfortably. Such as GTA 5, Evolve, Rust, and many others - all a matter of taste.
And who really optimization problems and right else fails, write about the problem very accurately trying to describe. As was to be - is clearly someone help. Good luck to all.

C
Cheburashka 26.12.19

Puki-mon
It is not Konica and crooked code optimization the most toys when developed just scored on this deal. How then to explain that 4 Hertz 6700к i7 , 16 RAM and a 980ti I have the toy gives in 30-40FPS , no street 50-55 ? ))))))
Firewood last )))

D
Drewstet 26.12.19

Puki-mon
Wrote garbage,and I think the expert.Out the post above that man comp sucks. Why the fanboi dishonered can not accept that optimization is at zero.

R
Rat1949 26.12.19

Drewstet
Adequate people may recognize, others... not.

D
Drewstet 26.12.19

Rat1949
Well, Yes, there will always be people who will say that you have a computer bullshit,but in fact they are playing at 10fps.Dishonered good game but why if. I have all the little system fit and the game defaults to high graphics,I have to suffer constant friezes .

B
Blinkin 26.12.19

Puki-mon
all steam is buzzing about the crappy fps, people on 1070 30-40 fps, and you talk about some old computers. As far as I understand it normally comes only on 1080
i7 4770K, 980TI, 16gb - 50-60 fps with the drawdown of up to 30 in an open locality. The game puts very high setting, but to play them is not possible. On the other hand I got the local experts wrote that 20-30 fps can play any games they don't know it and they are fine to play.
The fact that for 35K you can collect the Assembly, where it will be stable 60fps ... I don't know who you're writing this nonsense yourself?

a
al.Banditos 26.12.19

downloaded the file Dying Light Config for slow computers
downloaded the file Dying Light getting Rid of freezes and lags FPS
computersit theorist rolled into the thread

B
Black.Card 26.12.19

So...to All those who then philosophizes about the fact that other weak components, etc.
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming Z, i7 4770k, 32gb, win 10 x64, fire wood all last drawdown of up to 30 fps there, rarely, but neatly. Ultra settings, full hd resolution.

Blinkin
I don't understand how you can not see the difference of 30fps and 60fps, immediately becomes uncomfortable to play. MB just a matter of habit, if 60 FPS is used.

Where you such prices found that for 35K you can build to collect, with a stable 60 fps? On high-ultra or low? Or just used parts?
From the b/u can definitely collect, just skip this Assembly will live I don't know. I'm not saying everyone on the Titan, just the price you 2 times understated, speaking at least on high settings: gtx 1060 / rx 480 (300-350$) - 8gb RAM (40$) - i5 percent (300$) - nurse about$ 150 - PSU of 600 watts minimum (150$), HDD (40$), case (50$). Well, if you add another SSD to 120gb ($50) and normal coolers WITH (not free) (200$ 6 coolers at 2000 rpm), and the case to take a good (200$) - and more. Just shove norms vidyahu in a shallow enclosure with 1 cooler at 800 rpm is a mockery.

Here you have to get is 1000$-1200$ for a playable system.

b
buba79 26.12.19

Cheburashka
a friend and I have enabled in the sink 60 frames with the same configuration and subsidence no

g
goga887 26.12.19

i73820 4.60 GHz ,8Gb RAM, 980GTX settings set through Experience. Mostly 60 fps, sometimes sags but not critical ,

A
Aleksandr Kostyshev 26.12.19

Hey, guys) I Decided to take the game on vyhuh and read in advance, one on what was going on,1070 lit in every second comment, but about his 1060 Chet saw nothing. There are those who plays the giraffe 1060, 6600 core i5 and 16 GB of operatives, well or similar system. But, as is, on high( not ultra) then at least play without antialiasing?

3Dionis 26.12.19

Puki-mon wrote: it on 40 fps in busier places which is very small at 25-30 fps is quite comfortable to play
Yes you sloupok

D
Drewstet 26.12.19

Alexander Kostylev
Don't take it until She goes normal units.Better wait a couple of patches,but we'll see.

d
dm1try777 26.12.19

i5 3570K 4.1 GHz/16Gb DDR3/gf1080 2+GHz/ssd
ultra in FHD 60fps with hints of drawdown, really a lot of soap - not comfortable
at least until the first patch to go no desire

ps: in the project after the first hour impressions are excellent... have to wait for delivery optimizacin

a
al.Banditos 26.12.19

like cheto do =\ - https://steamdb.info/app/403640/depots/ the game in the beta branch yesterday

V
VirysKVM 26.12.19

Alexander Kostylev
I have 1060 gtx, i5 2400 and 8GB of RAM. Settings ultra everything on max. On average 45-100 fps. But the drawdown to 28-30 fps in some places in some missions (Except 6 the mission where a sandstorm is 23 fps in the same place at the entrance to the city). Drawdowns are not so frequent I was playing on these settings. Tried to configure the game via the ini file, the nvidia control panel, nvidia inspector (changed anti-aliasing modes, shadows, etc.) the result of zero drawdown has not disappeared. I noticed very ragged CPU load 10% then 60% then 100%, and watched the tests this same pattern on more powerful percent. So I have suggested that drawdown is due to percent.

S
Sunwaves 26.12.19

al.Banditos
Still патч2 brought,would quickly have removed the drawdown fps

M
Mrfedor 26.12.19

hi all. who can pay attention to the temperature of the video card while playing?? I have a 74 degrees. in any game so highly didn't rise. max was 69-70. vidyuhi 380 Radeon 4GB. write a review please be kind who were measured)