3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 26.12.19 08:33 pm

The optimization of the game (Dishonored 2)

Hello there maniacs great series :)) , we will discuss the optimization of the toys , and judging by the reviews play optimization is poor. Patches the first day that the wrong-the correct who thinks that ? :)))
157 Comments
Sort by:
H
HACAMOMDELEHET 26.12.19

You can question for the 980ti + OBS (stream) will drawdown?
i7-5820K 4000.MHz
Heard about the problems optimization.
Say is that as much as 1080 drawdown without OBS (not saying I would like to hear from the forum responses)

s
saa0891 26.12.19

HACAMOMDELEHET wrote:
You can question for the 980ti + OBS (stream) will drawdown?
i7-5820K 4000.MHz
Depends on the settings that you Unscrew on the ultra in any case, the drawdown will be decent because the game is optimized not so,however after the patch really was the best.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 26.12.19

saa0891
And the graphics in the game is not strong in terms of texture Ala Crysis
But it is well styled, Yes.
Clear.

g
gmaxreal85 26.12.19

i5-6500 gtx 1060(6g). Drawdown constant 40 fps on medium settings!!! All the soap in the eyes dazzled. Put antimale - drawdown steel right up to 30 fps more often. What did pre-order? This is a complete mockery of the people.
Who can tell me the optimal settings for my system? playing in 1920*1080

e
edieman 26.12.19

comrades, it's clear, the only question is: will there be another patch to optimize?! AMD just confused with these patches barely noticeable. And no information at all is not nowhere, will there be patches? or they decided at this point to put?!

R
Rat1949 26.12.19

edieman
Wait till Tuesday, supposed to be ( although 2 of the patch can't make the schedule...)

L
LesClaypool 26.12.19

On 1050ti very good, the settings high and ultra is already a drawdown of up to 30

H
Hisant 26.12.19

The people, such situation: every half hour - hour the game completely hangs. Recently put a ssd and a fresh Windows(10)( the game is on a separate hard), so what could be the reason I do not know. Who faced with similar and how to deal with it? System confident srednyachek, 60fps provides.

g
gmaxreal85 26.12.19

Sensible advice here is not saw, had to scour the network. In General, I will write your solution to the question about the performance (although I must POH as usual).
System: gtx1060 (6) i5-6500. As I wrote above there were problems with performance: fps jumped up like a mountain sheep. And from the soap hurt my eyes and wanted to cry and puke. Did the following:
1. Put antimiley patch at the following link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=797113300
2. Completely removed the NVIDIA driver (using the driver uninstal prog)
3. Rebooted and downloaded new from the site - 375.95. Set it up from scratch (tick clean install). Rebooted
4. Next, go to the control panel of the NVIDIA - 3D settings - manage 3D settings - program settings - select the executable there is a Dishonored 2
Run the following:
anisotropic filtering (8-16).
- vertical sync pulse or On.
- the maximum number of pre-trained personnel and pre-prepared footage of the BP - 1
- the power management is the Preferred mode max. performance.
Everything else is default.
5. Go in the game as a Beta patch to 1.2. In the settings, do the following:
- vertical sync - Off
- adaptive resolution - Cut down to shit
- anti-aliasing TXAA - 10. Well, or FX-high (as you like).
HBAO+and buffering was turned off (I personally these unnecessary unnecessary shadows on the objects in the world, eating fps is not needed)

What is the result?
In the end, I achieved more or less clear, not soapy pictures. FPS on average 59-60 now up to 5 heads came.
Of course it does not protect against drawdowns in part 1 and the mechanical mansion. In fur. the mansion has slipped to 40.
Also it does not save from the fact that at some point the game itself starts, for unknown reasons, to reduce fps. However, in General, to play more or less become comfortable.

s
system1024 26.12.19

550 ti even at the minimum it is impossible to play comfortably?

g
goZuVamp 26.12.19

system1024
no

K
Konstantinum 26.12.19

system1024
if you want comfort take PlayStation 4 there is no bugs

S
Spartacus1971 26.12.19

Almost everything on ultra full HD,below 40 fps not released,but jumping 60-40.Norm optimization.

R
RGC 26.12.19

Very weird the game is. Fraps shows a steady 60 frames, but if fast could move myshoy from side to side, the picture is kind of Jumpy and ragged, in other games nothing like this. Generally very skeptical of this adaptive downsampling. Play with the settings as best I could, the picture quality is even nothing, Fraps also shows a very nice looking number, but still something

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.12.19

Good game!!!!
Don't know how it was before the patches, but optimization is very pleased! Received training and first mission. Reached the moment when we are on a ship escaping from the city.
Settings all on ultra, the screen resolution of 4k. Minimum fps is 85.

C
Car Kot 26.12.19

Optimize super *knocking on wood*. 2/3 passed and everything is fine.

d
davidrf 26.12.19

Before worried because I read in the net is just bad. But it turned out that everything is fine. All settings on high and 120фпс produces normally. In the cut scenes (there Loka fps do not have seen) comes up to 150. Passed before the Duke's Palace - normal flight!

J
Jersey Devil 26.12.19

STANDS of Milivoje
>4K ultra
You have a config? 1080 in SLI?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.12.19

Jersey Devil
Yes.
But it is not even that. I saw two people at the 980TI, and they too did an okay job in Dishonored 2 in 4k

J
Jersey Devil 26.12.19

I have one 1080 and sometimes sags on ultra in 1440p on the street. The dialogue is kind of weird. The space is beautiful, and as will come to the city so the eyes will emerge from the textures and cardboard houses (reminded follaut 4). All the same engine Duma for such games is not very suitable, he was born for corridor shooters.
Guide to optimize:
http://www.pcgamer.com/why-dishonored-2-is-running-so-poorly/