3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 26.12.19 08:42 pm

In fact,why are fans not Padano hype. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I am not a fan of the series,but I like this series of games,especially the first and the second part,I passed more than once,and I am surprised that no more such topics,I do not know whether such a topic on the forums Biovars.

In all three parts we could use skills of companions,you can combine a bunch of different combin and it's really been-and by the way, was one of the coolest moments in the combat system of ME,it was a very cool to combine your skills with the skills of companions,what really got a lot of fun.

In Andromeda besides that cut out the ability to equip companions in the first part, let me remind you that you can wear any armor on companions,giving any barrel and put any upgrade,in the second and third part of the armor cut (left only a few skins are really not affected) and left the ability to equip guns (though in some cases were also limitations) but in Andromeda, not only is all cut,but the saddest thing is that deprived of the opportunity to use the skills of companions that really wasted the lion's share of fun from the combat system,instead of expanding the managing partners,to make it more deep and thoughtful,with the tactical pause,chain skills, etc., Biovar just completely ditched the combat system and the interaction with the companions,now it's just dummy CODE Ala.

In fact it's really a specific school and the castration of the combat system in RPG party to cut out the opportunity to use the skills of companions just can't wrap my head,and everything is fine,fans are not particularly troubled.

I'm still hoping that in Andromeda that would do the opponents, too often they used different skills,complicating the lives of the player,but it did sometimes throw grenades,well, snipers go inviz,in fact nothing that is interesting,and the enemies are very repetitive,didn't even do that at the level of the Goths (as they famously flipped),which is actually sad.
Spoiler
God,two and a half of the same animals,almost any neutral fauna (and this is the new galaxy which should come as no surprise) boss is also very sad,in fact the only interesting one is the architect,and it is repeated on almost every planet,without any differences,developers just what is the feeble mind,it is sad that the once great Studio Biovars,which made such masterpieces as Dragon Age: Origins,Neverwinter Nights,KotOR, slipped on a primitive level.
142 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 26.12.19

Because talked about it a year before the release that the partners will be independent.. this vision of bigeev that in the story, party members must be alive and independent individuals.
Experiment with this was in DLS Citadel. There Rex decided for himself, he used all the skills together, especially grenades. ))
Well, the point GG was to run and cover it kaganskiy ass. :D)
Pretty fun class, especially in the Madness. ))
In my humble opinion this is quite normal.

S
Scaevus 26.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
the first part will remind you that you can wear any armor on companions,giving any barrel and put any upgrade,
Because this garbage bother krasnoglazaya just like you, whom menshistvo, the rest is digging fun is not caused, and therefore drank it as unnecessary

l
lokkie 26.12.19

Scaevus wrote:
the rest is digging fun is not called
Finally. ))
Especially considering how hard it was to raise the standard costumes 10уровня companions, through the random. Climb what you want costumes, not standard. It was especially difficult to get Оникс10 for Tali and alenko.
Let's better ourselves.

s
saa0891 26.12.19

Scaevus wrote:
Because this garbage bother krasnoglazaya just like you, whom menshistvo, the rest is digging fun is not caused, and therefore drank it as unnecessary
And the ability to use skills companions also drank unnecessary I think,that's exactly what happens,you are not chronilogical too lazy to even inventory the extra time to get,the simpler the better,the brain is overloaded and then there's the make somewhere to climb,to see what the stats give us stupidly shoot.

M
Master Ken 26.12.19

Because it's not me, and the crafts explanation. The Witcher 3 is more similar to mass effects than the new adromeda.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
the simpler the better,the brain is overloaded and then there's the make somewhere to climb,to see what the stats are,
Do not tell me. On the one hand this is a simplification, but it is only on one side. Earlier application of all skills dealt the player and the companions acted purely in the role of the dummy which these skills bring. Button to attack the target was in all games, but personally I didn't even know what this button is, because she never used it, there was no need, because he opened a tactical pause, and he decided to apply and to what purpose.
Now the companions give the command to attack the target, and they decide how they will attack. And in battle are already looking, behaves like one or the other partner, and where it is better to take. In terms of interaction and the feelings of the partners, such a model better. It gives their personality and characteristics.

s
saa0891 26.12.19

lokkie wrote:
Now the companions give the command to attack the target, and they decide how they will attack. And in battle are already looking, behaves like one or the other partner, and where it is better to take. In terms of interaction and the feelings of the partners, such a model better. It gives their personality and characteristics.
Damn, such a model in the party RPG is not better,it already is a damn party RPG,instead of what would develop managing partners,to make it more thoughtful and specific,can create a chain of attacks, skills, etc Biovars on the contrary stupidly drank it all,now this is a dummy Ala CODE.

M
Master Ken 26.12.19

lokkie
Actually earlier it was possible to allow companions to use their own skills and do everything yourself. In the settings was an option Yes.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
now this is a dummy Ala CODE.
Cho really quite something. )
They are not immortal, as in the Code. ))

saa0891 wrote:
in a party RPG
Party RPG is fallout. Here coooper. ;)

saa0891 wrote:
instead of that to develop management associates
And why is it necessary? )
Do you have the same Pb. She has a certain character, certain characteristics, and certain conduct in the battle.. she chooses the weapon, she chooses the costumes. She felt as a person. If everything is put back on the player, then this point is lost.

s
saa0891 26.12.19

lokkie wrote:
Cho really quite something. )
They are not immortal, as in the Code. ))
The essence is not in it.

lokkie wrote:
Party RPG is fallout. Here coooper. ;)
Actually Biovars always specialized in party RPG,Neverwinter,KotOR,Dragon Age: Origins another thing is that the last of their projects to put it mildly are not very (Oh what stocks they slapped in ME3 it's just kapets),and Biovars is quite wrong,sorry.

lokkie wrote:
And why is it necessary? )
Do you have the same Pb. She has a certain character, certain characteristics, and certain conduct in the battle.. she chooses the weapon, she chooses the costumes. She felt as a person. If everything is put back on the player, then this point is lost.
You're completely confused by the combat system and characters in Andromeda by the way, and no characters,even the main villain was absolutely not disclosed and is not impressive,remember the same Sarena from the first part.

N
N7_TeRaN 26.12.19

I mean opponents no skills not good?! There are adepts put shields and engineers doubles create and inviz leaving ,so no need La La, and about the skills of teammates, really sorry

l
lokkie 26.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
You're completely confused by the combat system and characters in Andromeda and the way the characters any.
I nothing confused. you are. ;)
Here, for example, Garrus, the last of the trilogy, we always show and tell that he's a great sniper. In boevka, under the control of the player, it kind of felt?
No, of words in General.
And if he ran, where he covered the sniper would be a completely different situation.
Or the same Opera, under the direction of the player, he never felt a krogan. Here in DLS Citadel did. Usersit in the archives, and I hear there's a batch in all is.. running to save him. xD))
The jacket should complement the character of the companions, but not to cut them. In Andromeda we can feel it already.. if still wonky. In this direction it is necessary to develop that the action is not at odds with what you tell and show.

s
saa0891 26.12.19

lokkie wrote:
I nothing confused. you are. ;)
Here, for example, Garrus, the last of the trilogy, we always show and tell that he's a great sniper. In boevka, under the control of the player, it kind of felt?
No, of words in General.
And if he ran, where he covered the sniper would be a completely different situation.
Or the same Opera, under the direction of the player, he never felt a krogan. Here in DLS Citadel did. Usersit in the archives, and I hear there's a batch in all is.. running to save him. xD))
So it is only the jamb of developers that they are not able to implement the normal behavior of the company,however, this does not negate what I wrote above.

lokkie wrote:
The jacket should complement the character of the companions, but not to cut them. In Andromeda we can feel it already.. if still wonky. In this direction it is necessary to develop that the action is not at odds with what you tell and show.
Yeah no shit it's not felt,and the fight broke,now this is the idol without any ability to manage them (that's really for me the combat system in Andromeda was much worse and more boring),but in the normal approach, you can actually expand the ability to manage partners,with the ability to put chain use skills,use of weapons, depending on specialization (not a gun and all this to expose,if other weapons that impose penalties,after all, and there is a companion ) and then the shelter itself is normally not sent to prison (Yes, there is a possibility to give some order but he even shelters stupidly not tied,not that some more subtle things like different priorities, behavior),as generally speaking,who would it interfere if like the last part were given the opportunity to use skills of companions,don't want to use it,but why it was necessary to break the interview is not clear.

Imagine what would have become the same Dragon Age: Origins if it was subjected to a castration,and the characters there all was in order.

One thing that I see exactly Biovars go the way of simplification in their games of everything and it's sad.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
Dragon Age: Origins if it was subjected to a castration.
No idea, I don't play fantasy, so can not say anything.
For ME I can say that went only benefit. The main thing not to stop, and in the future to add more variety in the behaviors of teammates in battle.

v
vzglydizugla 26.12.19

Partners must have at least a limited discipline, except in one old game;
Electronic partner rushes into the midst, collects all the mobs and dies, and then the crowd goes for you =)

_
_Egorian_ 26.12.19

In my opinion, rightly so.
Let me explain: in the 3rd part of the partners were absolutely useless. They were taken either as bags, or admire them. No matter how much I passed part 3, very rarely used abilities from party members - they thrashed someone wanted. Yes sense - it was enough to get the Widow but the Kills all count the game is over.

M
Master Ken 26.12.19

EmGaOnRII
Disagree, I love to take the Penny, and to make permanent bouzriba, even playing not for bioticos you can take doumanian devastation. But what's the catch to pass stupid guns don't understand, there are hundreds of shooters. In TE 2, if you play on nightmare, without the proper selection of companions and pumping do not go far, and these need to be RPG from biovar.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

Master Ken wrote:
without proper selection of companions
This and salt. Before you could take anyone, anywhere, all offset that you can use the ability of partners in its sole discretion. The same Hoist could be taken anywhere, despite the fact that she has a shotgun, and it is in fact useless somewhere in the open countryside. And now, the same Bark, you're not everywhere take, because she had a shotgun, and skills she applies herself, not you.

f
fLaMaster 26.12.19

The combat part of the first portion caused the depression and the desire never to shoot in this game. And even though it is adequate as it was only in the 3rd, where Shepard did not feel wooden and still felt a significant difference in the classroom. What they gave me to put partners on a par with Sepam, in no case did not improve the situation. And to say that everything is worse just because it cut to the dressing mates and yuzaniya their abilities(which in General is bad, hope to return in the second part) is to be an idiot in the terminal stage.

s
saa0891 26.12.19

lokkie wrote:
No idea, I don't play fantasy, so can not say anything.
That is why you do not understand what you say,and how important the combat system,management of partners and their use of skills in the party RPG.

lokkie wrote:
For ME I can say that went only benefit.
Actually it is very sad that the simplification which developed are the games you think are good,and in a place that would develop those elements they stupidly cut making the already castrated RPG more colostomie.