3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 26.12.19 08:42 pm

In fact,why are fans not Padano hype. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I am not a fan of the series,but I like this series of games,especially the first and the second part,I passed more than once,and I am surprised that no more such topics,I do not know whether such a topic on the forums Biovars.

In all three parts we could use skills of companions,you can combine a bunch of different combin and it's really been-and by the way, was one of the coolest moments in the combat system of ME,it was a very cool to combine your skills with the skills of companions,what really got a lot of fun.

In Andromeda besides that cut out the ability to equip companions in the first part, let me remind you that you can wear any armor on companions,giving any barrel and put any upgrade,in the second and third part of the armor cut (left only a few skins are really not affected) and left the ability to equip guns (though in some cases were also limitations) but in Andromeda, not only is all cut,but the saddest thing is that deprived of the opportunity to use the skills of companions that really wasted the lion's share of fun from the combat system,instead of expanding the managing partners,to make it more deep and thoughtful,with the tactical pause,chain skills, etc., Biovar just completely ditched the combat system and the interaction with the companions,now it's just dummy CODE Ala.

In fact it's really a specific school and the castration of the combat system in RPG party to cut out the opportunity to use the skills of companions just can't wrap my head,and everything is fine,fans are not particularly troubled.

I'm still hoping that in Andromeda that would do the opponents, too often they used different skills,complicating the lives of the player,but it did sometimes throw grenades,well, snipers go inviz,in fact nothing that is interesting,and the enemies are very repetitive,didn't even do that at the level of the Goths (as they famously flipped),which is actually sad.
Spoiler
God,two and a half of the same animals,almost any neutral fauna (and this is the new galaxy which should come as no surprise) boss is also very sad,in fact the only interesting one is the architect,and it is repeated on almost every planet,without any differences,developers just what is the feeble mind,it is sad that the once great Studio Biovars,which made such masterpieces as Dragon Age: Origins,Neverwinter Nights,KotOR, slipped on a primitive level.
142 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 26.12.19

lokkie wrote:
Are you talking about, and a couple of clowns.
And in the technical section, I do not think so. And with i7 and Titans. )
And those same problems, write all pravilnym sites.
And only a couple of clowns with Pehe everything is fine and completely playable. xD)
I wonder how you think,where a couple of clowns where are all those people who normally have completed the game,what a nonsense from you from time to time.

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
Literacy learn first newts. On pravilnyh maybe something there and write kids who do not know how click on the tab to lay.
Off to the forums balulalow only bug tracking in the case, mainly about the quests.
If you brake a minor, even VIDOS spread with normal FPS, and the game, not in the first room, but you are so stupid and stubborn that continue to Troll is just a problem of moderators. Apparently they are just now on vacation :)
I will repeat again. It's not playable for you, don't play. Wait until the nurse on vacation a piece of metal you will upgrade or litsuhu will give. But from the fact that you would be his stupidity to show, this moment will not come near.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

Denis G wrote:
even VIDOS spread with normal FPS,
Well, let's see your VIDOS on Kadar in boevka, with ultra settings.. m?
Or Saadane?

s
saa0891 26.12.19

lokkie
I would still have to understand if the game at the technical level was done really badly as Paper at the start,then it was possible to talk about something,and the man with a bucket trying to prove something to people who already completed the game normally,but your stupidity is not only in this thread have become subject once again to roll over you.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
where are all those people who normally have completed the game,
Yes I give a damn.. because the concept - normally passed, we have much different I see. )

s
saa0891 26.12.19

lokkie wrote:
Yes I give a damn.. because the concept - normally passed, we have much different I see. )
But with this, and we had to start,you do give a damn the things you already hundred times was due,you with ten-fold obstinacy of RAM,each time you demonstrate a lack of understanding of the topic,the arguments do not interest you,but you and your trough trying to talk about what I have no idea.
You say that normally completed the game and you call people clowns,although just a clown in this situation is you.
I have all of the patient probably hopeless.

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
With of xxx I will make videos to do them in the net full
here's the fight aladina
Spoiler
but with cedary
Spoiler
Where the players play and not whine.
You only with that, if your pissing a bucket of even the first room is not loaded :))

l
lokkie 26.12.19

Denis G wrote:
With of xxx I will make videos to do them in the net full
Well, of course. )
Not to mention that VIDOS bourgeois. )
And hang-UPS, dips textures and other pleasures, the stream is more than enough.. even on the hardware of your samovars. ))
And you are here talking nonsense.
Of course you won't do, because if the game normally plays, normally plays at all. If you don't play normally, it doesn't play at all. Only the storytellers and visionaries parallel reality, without proof. :D

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
Trollyaka, you just threw two VIDOS. With combat where you asked. Find at least one failure of the textures or UN-sellable that you love your rusty samovar :) Or if VIDOS bourgeois without subtitles - you have vision problems begin? Or maybe he will lead VIDOS the problems I mentioned? No? Oh, I forgot, in your bucket, the game does not start :)) Or you just fuflogon and balabol :D
How much would you still VIDOS not led - you will not come anyway. You're just a clown, and here only to over you parali :D

l
lokkie 26.12.19

Denis G wrote:
you just threw two VIDOS.
Your VIDOS it's not like. )

Denis G wrote:
Oh, I forgot, in your bucket, the game does not start
It is clear whose bot you, let's goodbye.

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
It vidosy from the game, which unplayable and not started :)) my picture was the same, to remove her for a second time in order to prove that the inadequate, which by reason of insanity to prove anything - pointless.
Because I am stating for the third time - you're a Troll and a bot :)

f
fLaMaster 26.12.19

lokkie

So suitable, the inventor?

l
lokkie 26.12.19

fLaMaster wrote:
So suitable, the inventor?
I can't believe my glazonki.. this is ultra???
Choate strongly suspect that it nifiga not ultra.
Even my old man goes on the ultra 30-45фпс.. despite the fact that officially, dvukhyadernye as it is not supported. :D
Normally they have played. I actually wrote above that the notion of normal to be played, we are very different. :xD)

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
You have many concepts differ from adequate.
The clown who was waiting for the game in 2017 will go to his rusty bucket, on ultra quality with 60 fps - funny, by definition. But since money for normal iron had no choice but to whine on the forum :))
While others yourself comfortable in the ultra play.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

Denis G wrote:
While others yourself comfortable in the ultra play.
I saw your ultra. xD)
Obviously my polytree will.

f
fLaMaster 26.12.19

lokkie
Baby, it's ultra but high setting of light. What are you are stoned then?

l
lokkie 26.12.19

fLaMaster wrote:
this ultra
This nonsense you can tell someone else but not for me.
Here is an ultra????????????????????????????????????????

Here ultra, for my, as you degenerate bucket.. just feel the difference a disgrace.

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
Hell of a kick man how wounded you :))
Here's an hour ultra with 60 fps even BEFORE the patch, enjoy. Time for your bucket on a loading screen play fails.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

Denis G wrote:
Time for your bucket on a loading screen play fails.
The above screen Aladina as be. xD)

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
Come on, come on... who is it then we don't play that zabagovannuyu game? Who it played beyond the first room?
I do not whether our young balabol-trollyaka? Well, well, burn on :D