3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 26.12.19 08:42 pm

In fact,why are fans not Padano hype. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I am not a fan of the series,but I like this series of games,especially the first and the second part,I passed more than once,and I am surprised that no more such topics,I do not know whether such a topic on the forums Biovars.

In all three parts we could use skills of companions,you can combine a bunch of different combin and it's really been-and by the way, was one of the coolest moments in the combat system of ME,it was a very cool to combine your skills with the skills of companions,what really got a lot of fun.

In Andromeda besides that cut out the ability to equip companions in the first part, let me remind you that you can wear any armor on companions,giving any barrel and put any upgrade,in the second and third part of the armor cut (left only a few skins are really not affected) and left the ability to equip guns (though in some cases were also limitations) but in Andromeda, not only is all cut,but the saddest thing is that deprived of the opportunity to use the skills of companions that really wasted the lion's share of fun from the combat system,instead of expanding the managing partners,to make it more deep and thoughtful,with the tactical pause,chain skills, etc., Biovar just completely ditched the combat system and the interaction with the companions,now it's just dummy CODE Ala.

In fact it's really a specific school and the castration of the combat system in RPG party to cut out the opportunity to use the skills of companions just can't wrap my head,and everything is fine,fans are not particularly troubled.

I'm still hoping that in Andromeda that would do the opponents, too often they used different skills,complicating the lives of the player,but it did sometimes throw grenades,well, snipers go inviz,in fact nothing that is interesting,and the enemies are very repetitive,didn't even do that at the level of the Goths (as they famously flipped),which is actually sad.
Spoiler
God,two and a half of the same animals,almost any neutral fauna (and this is the new galaxy which should come as no surprise) boss is also very sad,in fact the only interesting one is the architect,and it is repeated on almost every planet,without any differences,developers just what is the feeble mind,it is sad that the once great Studio Biovars,which made such masterpieces as Dragon Age: Origins,Neverwinter Nights,KotOR, slipped on a primitive level.
142 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 26.12.19

Denis G wrote:
And who is then played
I do not play. Was just holivar on how much she eats on ultra. That someone's saved game. Loaded flew to Aladin, and showed how much she really eats.
Eats all my 4Gb or 12Gb and what did not.
Personally, my passing for Scott could not be in principle, because here the main character.

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
Not to mention that VIDOS bourgeois. )
And hang-UPS, dips textures and other pleasures, the stream is more than enough.. even on the hardware of your samovars. ))
I already threw the video with the fight with the architect and I had everything exactly, but if you have lost its memory here again. And where there are problems? there is generally nothing the system to load, based on the same planet where more load is on the hardware.

This is a video I did just for myself at the moment of first meeting him and so the battle went bad. Then I got it with no problems since I figured out how he attacks.
For the brakes I would say are already right and that you really got. Renew iron namely the CPU (you really percent just a trash can for pennies 1000 rubles for your mother to take a 4-core, although this is also not much improve the situation), the game is not even tailored that it will play on 2-core processor. Because even the most ancient i3 percent have HT which gives them + 2 virtual cores.

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
There was no holivar on and how much someone eats. There have been attempts to explain to you that the game is played perfectly, even on ultra, you just need to update the hardware and not to write any nonsense about the lag and missing textures. All these attempts were unsuccessful.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
there is nothing at all system loading,
Of course. Oh, this background spoils the whole raspberries. ))

Why is it I have against the back ground everything is fine, for some reason it does not get washed away in the Yak Sonalika. )

MagicHero wrote:
Renew the iron and it is the processor
This I was advised by nadopasana in кукурузисе2. Since then much water has flowed under the bridge. :D)
Why? If even now I have a picture better than you, huh? ))
Is anyone else not pulling interesting. )
The fact that the game what additional processes, from which even Avast hangs, and the license is not a problem iron.
View what would you sing in six months or a year.

Denis G wrote:
There have been attempts to explain to you that the game is played perfectly, even on ultra
You show me these ultra for a start, at home, in your samovar. Then you will have something to say about it.

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
Why is it I have against the back ground everything is fine, for some reason it does not get washed away in the Yak Sonalika. )
OMG durachek??? It's YouTube, what did you want to see??? I like that the skins were thrown with system load, there is in contrast to YouTube as normal, but still a little pinched. Video did it on the ultra, I never thought that I could show you.
So go rest with his bucket as update the hardware then the point of the conversation will be.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
It's YouTube, what did you want to see???
Screenshot make me. Just change it? )

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

lokkie
I threw the skins at the base in this topic http://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/tech/zagruzka_tsp_100-933862/ there are all the numbers on the traffic there. So that look you like.

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
Made exclusively for you screen Aladina, found there Nedobitko for the suit :)
Spoiler
Quality ultra. As you can see - 61 fps.
lokkie wrote:
Just change it?
For you anything :D and you're whining while others will to play.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

Denis G wrote:
Made exclusively for you screen Aladina,
And with the wires what's going on? Ultra lost? xD)

Denis G wrote:
And you're whining while others will to play.
Where I whined?
This is you whining.. not the first thread already.

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
And with the wires what's going on?
A question to developers, why model the wires are not in HD quality :)
Where I whined?
Yes, here from the very beginning of the topic. That the game is unplayable because it is not played on your bucket :)

l
lokkie 26.12.19

Denis G wrote:
It's full of bugs,
It does not matter to developers, but to you. )
You are here booty twist, but not developed. ))
Minimum payout:

I mean, even on minimal objects will appear quite normal. But the hairs, wires, shadows, the background.. especially the mountains. Lighting. Dispersion etc. that this will be different. )

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
This is a question not to us. You showed that even on ultra the game itself is quite playable.
You wait next patch for the HD wires. In any case, don't start playing without it! :D

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
It does not matter to developers, but to you. )
You are here booty twist, but not developed. ))
Minimum payout:
http://img.playground.ru/images/2/5/31-2.png
I mean, even on minimal objects will appear quite normal. But the hairs, wires, shadows, the background.. especially the mountains. Lighting. Dispersion etc. that this will be different. )
Ha ha ha lokkie you certify that you have the processor stuff on the minimum salary, in a tiny resolution, in building 26 fps!!!!! the graphics card is loaded by only 24%. Because of your pathetic CPU your graphics card is 4 times slower, although with a normal CPU with this perspective on ultra in 1080p would be issued safely to 40 fps.

l
lokkie 26.12.19

Denis G wrote:
You showed that even on the ultra
With curved wires? )
Let your mountain view in ultra on Saadane as on my screenshot, they immediately on landing to ride away is not necessary. ))

l
lokkie 26.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
the graphics card is loaded with only 24%
On the ultra it is loaded by 40%. And then what? )
You this screenshot the first time I see, yeah. xD)
As the screenshot on the ultra, with loading 40%.. and фпс35 in the same place.. on the ultra Carl! :D
On minimal 26фпс, on the ultra 35.

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

lokkie
you have disgraced, so go walk Bob ))) I even kept the memory of your skin (and you never know you'll delete it) to remember for fun )))
I've already tisado time to put the skins on the ultra, you what poor images at a meager resolution and at the minimum salary ))) come on the ultra and normal resolution and better video. But you'll blend in like a small child again )))

l
lokkie 26.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
I even kept the memory of your skin
Well, actually they are all in the subject at the RAM, look you like.. sohranyal. xD)

MagicHero wrote:
I've already tisado time to put the skins on the ultra,
Maybe on high? You, too, for comparison, the above screen on Saadane in the unloading area, with background. Let your ultra view in this place.. with fps, m? )

l
lokkie 26.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
I didn't even know if to improve the quality of the graphics the fps will increase
To Andromeda about it, I couldnít imagine.. and it won.
This game is definitely something wrong at the moment. Is you only everything is fine. :D)

M
MagicHero 26.12.19

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
On minimal 26фпс, on the ultra 35.
really something to GET. I didn't even know if to improve the quality of the graphics the fps will increase )))))) it is necessary to introduce superpoderosa graphics settings to make the fps even increased ))))))
lokkie wrote:
Maybe on high? You, too, for comparison, the above screen on Saadane in the unloading area, with background. Let your ultra view in this place.. with fps, m? )
Do VIDOS just for 15-20 seconds in this place, even move is not necessary and only show the graphics settings and fps and ALL. Then I'll post same for 2 minutes. Just do not merge )))))))
And finally, decide the question of whether the game miserable optimization

D
Denis G 26.12.19

lokkie
Dude, if you're in the picture, you can not distinguish between ultra low settings - not spend on his bucket. Spend the loot on the eye doctor :)
On a couple of screenshots on ultra, rejoice, where do you still see this
Leaden
Spoiler

Kadar
Spoiler
The clown :)