3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 03:23 am

TOP 10: your choice. The dumbest main characters in games

Hello!

Today we begin the preparation of a new ranking of the TOP 10, and the theme was "The dumbest main characters in the games." Think the topic title speaks for itself.

At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE options, appropriate to the subject rating. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Correctly write the name of the hero. It would be ideal if you briefly explain your choice.
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only the first three proposed options.

We will consider all the options, and then select the most interesting among those which approach the subject of rating. Then will start the vote. The results we summarize in our traditional format.
151 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tim7472 03.09.19

You can just list the chapters of the characters of most horror games. Instead you get out of a terrible place on its doorstep, they go into the thick of the terrible disaster.
So 1st place I give Apsara miles from Outlast, which had to shift from the hospital, just seeing this building, and not the pursuit of journalistic glory.
2nd: Blake Langermann of Outlast 2. The same thing, only in the village.

K
KPOT1987 03.09.19

Gordon Freeman - the two words can not, only goes with a tire iron all the pounding. And yet Professor...
The vault dweller (fallout) - intelligence to zero = stupid happens.
Mario constantly head on the bricks hollowed that the mind obviously does not add.
Solartac any GG stupid. While the button is not push - he will not do anything.
Is just looking in front of him. Is that the saliva from his mouth not dripping (and not fact)

S
SpartanSoap 03.09.19

Ryder – Mass Effect Andromeda. The feeling that all mental otstalykh of the milky Way was sent to the Andromeda, and Ryder – chief retard.
Henry/Ingrid – Kingdom Come Deliverance. If at that time in the Czech Republic were living so stupid people, I can't believe they still exist. Well, Henry the star in the village. Mood swings more often than a pregnant woman. But the race for the sword is a separate rukalitso.
Crane – Dying Light. In General, in that town are all stupid. But this special agent from the very first scene, where he gave himself to bust the homeless, unrealistic infuriated. The plot is of course not so hot, but because of that goof, the game had dropnode. I hope in the sequel to Avellone will put things in order.

F
FISHEREVANDS 03.09.19

Grayson "gray" hunt (Bulletstorm) - exclusive stupid/drunk act killed his entire team, then he himself admits how dumb he is.
Maximilian (Orcs Must Die!) - Though the main character is lucky, but stupid...
Goat (Goat Simulator) - no comment ))

V
Vladislav Shubin 03.09.19

1)Connor from AC 3
2)a rider of Mass Effect:Andromeda
3)the Survivors of Fallout 4

E
EVilGENIY 03.09.19

1. any character fallout c intellect by 1, while the best is fallout 1 and 2
2. Duke Nukem - balls of iron, but the intelligence......
3. GG in far cry 4 instead of just to scatter the ashes of his mother, he committed genocide in the country, and even handed over management of kyrat far worse leaders

p
palading21 03.09.19

Connor from Assassins Creed 3. Simply beyond any competition.

11Kaktyc 03.09.19

1) the Only logical character for this top, is the protagonist of Fallout andor Fallout 2, if you put Intelligence = 1 :D
2) Connor of Assassins Creed 3
3) makes me awfully angry Jason from Far Cry 3, this Mama's boy who has no opinion of her, and that (SPOILER!!!) killing your friends (in one of the endings), which saved the entire game (Yes, I know it depends on the player, but it's still very stupid). But it is not objective, but purely IMHO.

T
TheHouse 03.09.19

1. Miles Upshur - a pacifist to the ridiculous, the entire game brains, even a stick to fight back learn is not enough (in principle, if you wish to replace on the hero of the second part, we get the same thing) (Outlast)
2. Radunhageydu (Connor) (AC3)
3. Arthas (Warcraft 3) - the stupidity mixed with boyish

M
MaxZapod 03.09.19

Conor from Assassins creed

L
Lodurr 03.09.19

palading21 wrote:
Connor from Assassins Creed 3. Simply beyond any competition.
Tales of his times surpassed. )

W
Waffen 03.09.19

1.Trevor gta5

F
Ferdinand Porshe 03.09.19

If you specifically mean a particularly stupid protagonist, then:
The hero of the game Fable is very stupid. acting like a child, running small errands, all the beats, can not speak at all. Similar to down's syndrome.
The survivors of Fallout 4. Yes, Yes, of the fourth part. In other parts although it would be possible to make clever (or stupid), and in Fallout 4 it is stupid a priori. Incomprehensible motivation, strange behavior, and [SARCASM]
And ring from neogotiki the Noose. The game I did not pass because of the incredible stupidity of the main character.
And by the way, this also can be attributed almost all superheroes of marvel universe games. They are stupid, like in the movies, and games. Exceptions among them, but they are very rare.

If we're talking about characters that you can play with, then there is a huge selection of stupid heroes give us a party RPG, for example:
Minsk from BG2. Yes, as a warrior he was good, heroic and pathetic, but dumb as a stump.
Anders from DA2. To be honest, I was even a little glad when he got the pen in the ribs.
In JA2, some mercenaries are sooooo stupid. Games, for example, or Dmitry. Especially stupid live in the MERC.
And in General in any MOBA and MMO heroes as the rule of dumb

v
vadymksard 03.09.19

1.Tales from the AC:origins
2.Any hero Fallout with intellektom 1.
3.Any character from the first game.

s
st029 03.09.19

1. Kyle crane from Dying light. Well, some guys need to burn the whole antidot if there HIMSELF infected by a zombie virus? Yeah although you would imagine in another couple of weeks
2. Henry of Kingdom come, just let it be, it is what is inside. IMHO

e
ethrl 03.09.19

Ferdinand Porsche
friend, than the stupidity of Anders? :)
If you're referring to his undermining of the Church and the beginning of the war, we would have to explore the universe dragonage deeper, i.e., did not he, but the spirit of justice inside him after the events of Dragon Age: Awakening and the manifestation of the stupidity well, not is. He was out of control not because he's stupid, and because it is the spirit who does what he wants.))

e
ethrl 03.09.19

A neighbor of neighbours

r
russia234 03.09.19

Connor AC3 - throughout the game, ie most of my life without thinking, taking on faith the words of others, after satisfied with the genocide of the knights Templar and listening to their point of view never think about their ideals, and then another, and dares to regret that it was useless.

B
BarackKamacho 03.09.19

Geralt of Rivia

1Archangel1 03.09.19

The most stupid GG:
0) Mass Effect: Andromeda.
1) Eleks.
2) Skyrim.
3) Fable 3.
4) Desteny.
5) AC3 Connor.
6) ASO Tales with his wife(enraged horror).
7) FarCry5
8) DAI
9) Mafia 3
10) Outlust 1 and 2.
11) TombRaider
---
-) The most stupid, materialistic and illogical character of recent years is that Clark from the TV series Hundreds... but not the game, but damn, she's out of the competition!