3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 03:23 am

TOP 10: your choice. The dumbest main characters in games

Hello!

Today we begin the preparation of a new ranking of the TOP 10, and the theme was "The dumbest main characters in the games." Think the topic title speaks for itself.

At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE options, appropriate to the subject rating. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Correctly write the name of the hero. It would be ideal if you briefly explain your choice.
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only the first three proposed options.

We will consider all the options, and then select the most interesting among those which approach the subject of rating. Then will start the vote. The results we summarize in our traditional format.
151 Comments
Sort by:
R
RapeMachine 03.09.19

1. The hero of almost any horror here like everything is clear
2. 9S from Nier Automata in the second half of the game. In short, a whiner, his actions sometimes defy logic, but then he had reason. In General, who played – he will understand, because more spoilers
3. Dzheket of hotline miami. For no reason at all to cut nachinaet at the request of some people who keep calling him

K
Konstantin Bazunov 03.09.19

1) semen from the Endless Summer. Slowpoke, what could not be found.
2) Ajay Gale, instead of quietly scatter the ashes of his mother staged a genocide in Karate.
3) I would Like to write Radunhageydu, but it's actually not so bad with him, so I'll leave here the Goat from Goat Simulator
---
Subaru of Re: Zero. Though not a game, but for stupidity like with semen

C
CenbarFigaro 03.09.19

1) Michael from GTA5 - wife is a whore and striptizersha, the daughter of a prostitute and a hysterical bitch, the son irresponsible and lazy addict who put his dad a couple of times and he stupidly ignores the situation in the family and not trying to fix this behavior of his relatives. Psychologist spreads the loot, and Michael continues to pay. All manipulate but it is.
2) Connor of asasin creed 3 - here before me was already much said. Let me just say that it hurt me to play this hero.
3) Kratos from God of War 2 - even if it my favorite series of games, but the act of Kratos I can not understand: you have the ability to rewind time and save her family (which you are, in fact, and revenge), and you save some of the titans. Of course it is possible to prevent sho at the end of the first part, he just resigned to the fact that he's a moron and he is guilty sho killed the family, and besides, throughout the series we were led to believe that the main trigger here is the bases of the gods and kakbe would do them the orbit to pull the ass for it. But still, any sane it is better to choose the salvation of his wife and child than revenge.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 03.09.19

1.The main character of Saints Row
2. Trevor from GTA 5

m
mmmArcher 03.09.19

HS from dragon dogma dark arisen

R
Ranger Rik 03.09.19

I have only one option that was suggested above. This is the main villain from Titanfall 2 - Mercenary Cuban Blisk.
Spoilerific killing all of his mercenaries, a bunch of soldiers and Titans, but the Blisk at the end, standing directly in front of critically damaged BT-7274 says that is not going to kill one of the most dangerous soldiers of the Militia simply because he did not pay for it!!! It was necessary to separately discuss... to Leave alive the one who killed your best mercenaries...stupid. Yes, and given that BT and the Player even couldn't resist!

A
AleksAleks 03.09.19

Dude from Postal
Duke Nukem
Trevor from GTAV

A
AleksAleks 03.09.19

spiker13
Rather stupid one who for his wrong decisions accepted

l
luckydanchik 03.09.19

Duke Nukem ,Trevor gta 5

m
miroshnik1993 03.09.19

Connor from Assassins Creed 3

V
Vedmina 03.09.19

Chico from the game Chico from Puerto Rico. I chose him because he lost his wife, he's looking for her, but in the end his wife left.

R
Rahit Lukumych 03.09.19

Duke Nukem one hundred pounds.

P
Pelmen dobra 03.09.19

Rhys from Tales of borderlands - agree it is stupid.
Call of Juarez brothers HS, both are stupid. So take a shit because of a woman must be able to.
GG Mafia 3 - just no comment.

C
CoreyTaylorBroth 03.09.19

1. Connor from AC3. In my opinion it shows a stupid obedient pet,ready to come on the first call.
2. The Heller Prototype 2. Also quite blunt soldier.

W
Worstlessness 03.09.19

RapeMachine wrote:
9S
He kukuha went after certain plot events, but stupid is not one of them, in contrast to A2 and 2B, by the way.
RapeMachine wrote:
Dzheket from hotline miami
In the second part also explained that this resistance ryousuke evil invaders was.

v
vitoinfifa 03.09.19

1)the vault dweller and the Chosen one(Fallout and Fallout 2)(but only if there is a zero intelligence, but still);
2)HS from Machinarium(Machinarium)(wouldn't it be better to shift away from the city, which was dominated by some outlaws, and the mayor infected because of this gang?);
3)the Punisher(The Punisher)(I'm serious, just listen to his dialogues and phrases).

r
requiemmm 03.09.19

Once flashed HS from the BL, let it be Emiya Shirou from Fate/Stay Night. Speak in plain text - but he did not understand, fighting spirits, each of which dope in the shot as a volley of battleship Yamato - he's going to close them. And his cover for more pianos and sanity of those with whom he fights, they probably remember about the wretched offended - offended God and lose morale, seeing what this protagonist.

p
puzoman 03.09.19

1. Serious Sam
2. Duke Nukem
Both bulls Semenov

F
F..K admin 03.09.19

1. Almost all the characters in assasins creed.
2. All of the characters in dark souls.
3. The main character of Deus ex.

K
Konor Magregor 03.09.19

1 Javier from The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
2 Carl CJ from GTA San Andreas
3 BJ Blazkowicz of Wolfenstein ( all parts )
4 miles Upshur from Outlast
5 Ajay Gale from Far Cry 4
6 the protagonist of Mount and Blade
7 the protagonist of Kingdom Come Deliverance
8 Kyle Crane, Dying Light
9 commander Shepard ( sometimes ) Mass Effect
10 the protagonist of Resident Evil 7