3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 03:23 am

TOP 10: your choice. The dumbest main characters in games

Hello!

Today we begin the preparation of a new ranking of the TOP 10, and the theme was "The dumbest main characters in the games." Think the topic title speaks for itself.

At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE options, appropriate to the subject rating. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Correctly write the name of the hero. It would be ideal if you briefly explain your choice.
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only the first three proposed options.

We will consider all the options, and then select the most interesting among those which approach the subject of rating. Then will start the vote. The results we summarize in our traditional format.
151 Comments
Sort by:
m
morpholog 03.09.19

1 - Arthas from WarCraft 3. Because of its polumenta a prosperous country in ruins.
2 - Tales from Assassin's Creed: Origins. Idiot does not know how Cleopatra twirls them as wants.
3 - Ajay Gale from Far Cry 4. His mission was simple: to dispel the ashes of his mother, and even Pagan Min has agreed to help. So this character start your own war.
After him, the country will be in chaos because of the two warring factions.

S
Spiriet_dragon 03.09.19

Darius Mason - the fabulous General due to the ingenious solutions of which the WHOLE PLANET was forced to go down under the ground
[Red Faction: Armageddon]

r
rovver 03.09.19

1) Galen Marek from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 and 2. Very hysterical protagonist. Especially in the second part. Power is not mind)
2) Connor from AC 3 the same.)

M
Molnenosec 03.09.19

Connor ISAs 3
Gail from Far Cry 4
Geralt from Witcher 3

I
Isaev Kuanysh 03.09.19

Waffen
maybe stupid, but not stupid

G
Ghost_1888 03.09.19

Connor from Assassin's Creed 3 just degenerate
GG Fallout 4 SARCASTIC and build something like a madman!!!
Well, I would like to add HS from revenge of the Boxer just beaten all in the soup for 2 rounds even Baba arrived

W
Waffen 03.09.19

Isaev Kuanysh
Yeah...were so determined to establish his business with the Chinese,then abandoned the whole thing and went to town,and when the Chinese (rightly by the way) asked him - I was to blame...Complete degenerate and stupid moron.
And I did not speak about the mission with the plane and then a submarine.... To pass the mission just so....kick.The height of idiocy

M
MelShlemming 03.09.19

Simon (Endless summer) - dull and drowsy.
James (silent hill 2) - the fact that he even came to silent hill.
Vito (Mafia 2) - does not have an opinion. Decides everything for him, Joe.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 03.09.19

1. Claude - GTA 3. Silently performs any dirty work. In many cases, this could speak to professionalism, but not this time. The expression hero matches.
2. Ramiro (RAM) - Total Overdose. Even in the beginning of the game says that this fellow, in contrast to his brother, intelligence is not burdened. Loves to shoot, blow up and hand out a beating, no questions asked. But unlike Claude has some charisma.

D
Daniil Sibin 03.09.19

Last of AU, I can't remember the name of that moron who decided that saving a single stupid girls is more important than saving the world

s
spiker13 03.09.19

Cole Phelps-L. A. Noire

S
Salvador Gunzerker 03.09.19

Duke Nukem.

M
Max Bardus 03.09.19

1. Ajay Gale, the main protagonist of Far Cry 4 and the dumbest character of all time. Seriously, Ubisoft gave him the motivation that it would be better never given.
2. Connor - AC3. Oh Connor, why are you always so grumpy
3. Alcatraz Crysis 2. Actually I like him more than a prophet, but kapets he did limp. Thank You Crytek.
4. The main character/You - Destiny (Especially Destiny 2) - boy/girl Friday, which is/Aya dragged anywhere else or decree for garbage, barely allows himself to say a few words, the rest of the time lets say many-sided dice instead. Let me kill the crash at the end!
5. Gordon Freeman...

k
kavinant007 03.09.19

The Chapter pre-the siquel of because all of his phrases, but especially Ulta best set fool

E
EKTR 03.09.19

1) Far Cray 5 - gg stupid like a cork, always gets captured and dunno how to choose
2) AC 3 Connor kills indiscriminately, very trusting
3) Duke Nukem clichés, stupid body-Builder without further ADO
4) Ajay Gale (Far Cry 4)- we just had to scatter the ashes, and he started the war and left the country in chaos....

p
pekabir 03.09.19

1) outlast - around crazy, but killing anyone we won't, yeah. even in self-defense
2) NID form the ades payback - won dogovornyak, angering local mafiosa - and let me go home, suddenly I don't belong there
3) 4 falaut on the complexity of survival - drunk coke (wine, vodka, rum, etc.), broke the bottle. did everything right, wow life easier

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 03.09.19

1.Artes, initially in Warcraft. When not zadumyvalis stupid climb where is not necessary and soon had it that the sword had enslaved him.
2.Dragonborn, simply because Dragonborn.
3.Radunhageydu, because given any thought to their decisions and was too rustic. Well, you can forgive him, as honest Indians could adopted ü the brutal realities of the European world

s
szhech konsolotu 03.09.19

Connor ISAs 3
Gail from Far Cry 4
Geralt from Witcher 3

S
Sam_FisherPG 03.09.19

Franklin from GTA 5, tuporylye nowhere.

c
caliskan 03.09.19

Of course Connor from AC 3, stupid GG and Connor are synonymous