3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 03.09.19 03:23 am

TOP 10: your choice. The dumbest main characters in games

Hello!

Today we begin the preparation of a new ranking of the TOP 10, and the theme was "The dumbest main characters in the games." Think the topic title speaks for itself.

At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE options, appropriate to the subject rating. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Correctly write the name of the hero. It would be ideal if you briefly explain your choice.
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only the first three proposed options.

We will consider all the options, and then select the most interesting among those which approach the subject of rating. Then will start the vote. The results we summarize in our traditional format.
151 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avadius 03.09.19

1) Crash Bandicoot - he thought stupid.
2) Claude from GTA III - makes anything he says, does not have own opinion
3) Gordon Freeman - the same problem as Claude

C
Chyvaak90 03.09.19

1. Duke nukem - GG
2. DeathSpank - GG
3. Postal - GG
4. Bulletstorm - GG

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 03.09.19

1) Connor from AC 3
2) Ajay Gale of ФК4 (if not to take the secret ending is just epic fool).
3) HS from Fallout 3

T
Tatiya 03.09.19

1. Raunchier Assassins creed 3. Kill. On the basis of which it took action, mystery. Even at the start of his adult missions, I turned off the game and forgot about the series exactly to the output origin. Unfortunately, had to go. It was hard.
2. If just about important the Persians out of the game, the Catalyst from Mass effect 3. Came the fuck off the mountain (with citadel), navigate (once in the image, familiar Sepu) climbed in head-to GG, methodically decided all decided to do, and then so - and- aaaaaaaa, well, the basis of the drum can Bang all, can convert all, can control us, to me anyway, I here millions of years sitting and people are cut off, tired, think for yourself

S
Stigmat888 03.09.19

Connor from Assassin's Creed 3
Rider from Mass Effect: Andromeda

T
Two of One 03.09.19

Mafia 2
Fallout 3 and 4
Life Is Strange: Before the Storm

H
Halapalyz 03.09.19

Sarcastic Fallout 4

N
Not_predictable 03.09.19

1) Connor from Assassin's Creed 3. Very stupid character, a country Bumpkin.
2) Dragonborn. Being in the Imperial Legion can kill the Emperor.

F
Ferdinand Porshe 03.09.19

ethrl
Well, OK, I agree that Anders is not the dumbest character. Just it brilliant idea to blow up half the city, which so the situation was tense, so-so idea, and overall it gave nothing. Thinking is like the current radical Islamists - like if you blow up something in the name of Allah (in this case, in the name of free magic), the alleged Islam will have more followers. Well, it's stupid too! Well, Yes, dwells in it a spirit, but it is an excuse.

T
True Otaku 03.09.19

Don't want to disturb the existing PG traditions, and let you win the Stalker, the Witcher and Mass Effect
Geralt of Rivia
Tagged
Commander Shepard

M
M4N1aC 03.09.19

1. Vito Scaletta – Mafia 2
2. Connor – Assassin's Creed 3
3. Grayson Hunt – Bulletstorm

V
Valeriy Myastovskiy 03.09.19

1. Ajay Gale (Far Cry 4) - stupid, weak-willed idiot. does not have an opinion, to the moment of choice, a couple of times per game.
2. 'an unnamed Deputy Sheriff'/main character (Far Cry 5) - --//-- --//-- --//-- --//-- --//--
3. 'all of the main character of all Assassin's Creed after Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood'

I
Iksboy 03.09.19

Grayson hunt (don't forget to insert a clip point with a wheel)
Stone Troll from the Witcher (insert moment of Bang with Triss)
Any of the GG Callas office duty. (because he's stupidly goes and wets all in order)

S
SLovarik 03.09.19

Artes - WC3
Connor - AC3
Kenny - The Walking Dead

A
Antisocial 03.09.19

come on, guys, come on, Herold needs to win!1!

O
Ostmax 03.09.19

And no one seemed blunt of NFS HS Payback? As a dumb teenager talks, dialogues of course there's all pompous and stupid, but as you choose from a gg then its a furnace..

_
_Irbis_ 03.09.19

Geralt from The Witcher series
James Heller from Prototype 2

s
saa0891 03.09.19

Stupid top.

And of course as opposed to the previous top of course Geralt

Rider from Mass Effect Andromeda.

A
Andrey Kalyuzhnyy 03.09.19

Semen from the endless summer - slowpoke one another