3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kool Savas Yurderi 27.12.19 09:54 am

Optimization (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Well, gentlemen, came out of the game, the final series Batman : Arkham
Unsubscribe for the optimization of the PC Version.
133 Comments
Sort by:
N
NerAzyl 27.12.19

By the way, when the screen shows Beth the mobile game crash and in the log refers to an error on PhysX library

D
Denv3r 35 27.12.19

Guys, I understand that texture and should be high regulations (none 980GTX) or they will be added to the patch, just nowhere nothing is said about this? Thanks in advance for the answer!

B
Be3yH4eG 27.12.19

Denv3r 31
Take 980ti ...your already outdated))))

A
Aleksey Bet 27.12.19

The Dark Lord
Now he's loading my game again(

O
Odin Znakomka 27.12.19

I have everything on MAX. in 1920x1080 with all the effects turned on nVidia. 30 FPS Lock is disabled. On average 45-60 FPS, a couple of times dropped to 37, but over 7 hours of play - a sharp drawdown was never.

A
Atilla1989 27.12.19

Guys, can someone tell me what could be wrong? Vidyuhi GeForce GTX 970 4Gb. In the graphics settings texture not to put higher than normal and you cannot include the effects of smoke and paper... P. s: Driver new not put.

z
zemail_90 27.12.19

Atilla1989
For starters, update the driver, the effects of smoke etc. will be available. What about the texture settings, the NORMAL setting corresponds to the maximum quality textures and requires at least 3 GB of VRAM, a LOW parameter corresponds to the average quality textures and requires at least 2 GB of memory.

A
Atilla1989 27.12.19

zemail_90
Well, sort of calmed) At the effects thought so, thanks!

X
XBoy360 27.12.19

zieger1
many here are good too having nothing I want from the year to play (with it dangling from torrents) to the top of the game and even on high settings, and even in 60fps ,but the miracle does not occur. You need to start from a really top-end configuration ,and it 5960х\32GB\980ти Yes, preferably in SLI.
First, if we're talking specifically about this game, that is, system requirements, and there is about 980 ti SLI and no word, though, for ultra settings and 60 fps in 4K, it would seem that this should suffice, but there it was. Lag is absolutely all config with subsidence cases up to 5 fps. And pirates here at anything at all. The only thing that's in games with denovo pirates do not get refreshed or on time, or at all, because every time it is necessary to break the protection, and so difficult to impossible to break. Well, with a steel Igor - is that the pirates still played better than in litsuhe fashion to the same gta5 which on the bath generally can not bathe, and had other cases simply go and remember.

b
blax37rus 27.12.19

In short, some hackers in the Chinese forums they write that such bugs from the curve to implement protection. Somehow writing it: protection. Do not write Denuvo. I'll read on, if something interesting - write. The encryption process on the fly interrupts the interaction of memory and RAM, this processor must stop to wait video memory and RAM, hence the interruption, moldings, braking. Guess WHA will be a patch that will fix the defense, apparently, a great optimization for PC. A problem in curve protection from burglary.

z
zieger1 27.12.19

Can't understand why the game consistently goes to 30фпс ,but the impression that when driving a car retarding moments,but Fraps shows that 30фпс.How is this possible?

T
Tony Quick 27.12.19

Strongman
I would like to believe that high on my 660 is 21-31, but judging by the numerous reviews it is not so(...and still more weeks the Witcher 3 will take place there look what and corrected.

L
LightColorWave 27.12.19

Hope that optimise. Let them bring people who are optimizing Arkham city did.

D
DAEMON64RuS 27.12.19

on my 770 and FX8320 pulls everything to the max...all the graphics are not particularly changed which is really annoying when it freezes from the roof of the whitefish! can isprat these lazy shitbags

l
lookaway 27.12.19

G
Golden Tooth 27.12.19

Listen to the advice in comments Warner, and found that it's not empty.
Important: Not for grafodrocherov:
Removed all changes to the config, put everything on default, with Locke 30 fps, everything on low, screen resolution 1440 900 like. At these settings the game runs at a smooth 30фпс and Batmobile including, that is quite playable, but it stinks.
Video 7970, everything else about the minimal salary.
And don't suggest to turn off motion blur in the config - does not give anything but bugs and glitches.
..... Port ... of course, hands would the Warner to Amravati for such attitude to customers could be postpone release a couple of months and finish as necessary.

B
BadPirat 27.12.19

Something that I'm afraid my HD 7750 can run it at all. But the Witcher on minimum 28FPS shows,it is better than 6 shots.
PS if the Resolution that 1280x1024

A
AlexNik 27.12.19

I have been reading here... just that spices have got and bought the game - wondering )
I don't know - all incl. and in 1080P - exactly rather goes, well when the car rescues - sometimes will drop to 35FPS and so - in the Academy of natural Sciences 60. What the fuss is about a divorced then))) But I understand there not all settings are active... what RULES.... apparently after the patch will work.

x
xxDJAGERxx 27.12.19

2012?

S
Shkudi 27.12.19

xxDJAGERxx
LOL
blax37rus
It is unlikely because of protection, as on the box, too. More or less playable version on PS4.