3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kool Savas Yurderi 27.12.19 09:54 am

Optimization (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Well, gentlemen, came out of the game, the final series Batman : Arkham
Unsubscribe for the optimization of the PC Version.
133 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 27.12.19

Dave Castaraider aka looten duke
Any 20? Do you even understand what I wrote? Either Skalnik or just not going to write an insult, but you understand who you are.

K
Kol55 27.12.19

NoTeR
Not a top and tembolee not the last generation. Just steeper than average but not the top or as I call it, not to the top.

B
BlackCosar 27.12.19

A complete mess. Play the gland I5-4690k, GTX 970, 8GB 1600mhz ddr3. Above 35 fps does not rise, in average 20-25 fps.

B
Brock Samson 27.12.19

and we are all waiting and waiting for Batman AK 2.0 PC edition
you climbed the configs ) there has been written so much ) if the game is using stroiny emulsion konsolki goes )

D
Dave Castaraider aka duke 27.12.19

Kol55
So msi afterburner showed. 7gb with something ram consumption, 11500mb consumption of the paging file. Maybe I don't understand something, maybe it shows wrong. And throwing insults tipo Skalnik, etc. is not a good sign.
andreym77789 So after all this game is about the same comp. I recently changed to none on the gtx 970 (the rest konfu see profile), launch of Batman, all the rules (but then I had the paging file on the ssd ocz agility 3, and it is quite a quick thing), then moved the page file on the plextor 64 gb and rushed the joists (not continuous, but is sometimes annoying). All processes unnecessary eating operatives, I was cut off. Maybe it's in my Windows 7, can those who have win 8.1 or win 10, things are much better.
P. S. I school two years ago finished.

K
Kol55 27.12.19

Dave Castaraider aka looten duke
I towage opinion,I did a bad thing. But I did :)

B
Brock Samson 27.12.19

play in a window without frame Fraps shows more fps ) can be in the window frame with a smaller resolution then it is all gorgeous )

T
THOR_MSI 27.12.19

Optimization is of course not but it was on the laptop in the profile walked briskly after turning off the limit fps. Played on maximum settings but NO anti-aliasing and 1920 x 1080 in windowed-fullscreen mode (it was oddly better. Sometimes fps dropped to 27-30, but mostly stayed between 40-45, the lag was not special but hated the crashes and hangs.
RAM Hawa normal, percent of loaded medium, (pictured in spoiler load 100% only for loading the game and levels/locations). But more surprised as she hawala video memory =))), after COD is the only game that took it to 5.5 GB and 6Gb =)))) it is clearly seen in the screenshot in GPU-Z.

Spoiler

But even the achievements in the optimization did not spoil the overall impression of the game, expecting the worst but the game is liked, the previous one did not finish because it seemed boring.

By the way, why neither FRAPS nor MSI Afterburner could not show FPS in the game, not earned, only Action! turned to look

L
Leonn_24 27.12.19

terrible drawdown fps and wild friezes on the minimum salary play
removed are waiting for patches, and the game is not bad
optimization really is worse than AC Unity

Why remove support for DX9?

On the forums of Warner Bros. there was an official message that a patch for the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight is already undergoing internal testing. If everything goes smoothly, he will be available to users in the coming weeks to fix the most critical bugs. For its proper work you need to install the latest graphics card drivers. To inform about the results of the testing, the developers promise no later than two weeks.
The main repair will affect periodic subsidence FPS, optimize memory usage, improve performance of graphics cards and bugs with textures low resolution. You will also add a number of graphics settings in the menu.

O
Oleg Levkin 27.12.19

Vovik Belousov
do not drive native you're flying

I
IGNIT 27.12.19

Manhunt1908
just my system))) the only card I think 660 will go to 720p

I
IGNIT 27.12.19

mryarick
the percents dispersed??? because the kernel on the 6300 is very weak and they do not reveal even the 660.. I had to exhibit 4.4 GG

S
SCAR. 27.12.19

Do not be discouraged, pawson, somewhere in 2020 will still improve the game... Maybe lol.

N
Neimovernyy 27.12.19

Twinkle texture to th
Wood 15.11
patch 1.0.4.5

N
Neimovernyy 27.12.19

Ctalкеr
OK, I will unsubscribe

N
Neimovernyy 27.12.19

THOR_MSI
I have 7.5 gigs consumes

K
Kol55 27.12.19

SCAR.
To the year already and the computers will be much more productive,so that nothing will correct.

s
stdeal 27.12.19

I understand that all of these friezes from the lack of VRAM->the address to the RAM and if it is not enough too, then from the paging file.

k
killycrok 27.12.19

The game itself is good, but optimization is even better [sarcasm].

S
Steve Taller 27.12.19

in short you can play, play pirates, textures above average supply does not work, apparently not enough 3 GB of VRAM, the graphics are so-so, fiziks though included does not really work, the load on the second vidyahu 0%. Frisians somehow not noticed, the only negative for me the entire series of Batman except for the first game is the lack of Russian voice