3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kool Savas Yurderi 27.12.19 09:54 am

Optimization (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Well, gentlemen, came out of the game, the final series Batman : Arkham
Unsubscribe for the optimization of the PC Version.
133 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxDJAGERxx 27.12.19

I have a feeling that no one build is filled they

w
worys 27.12.19

It's funny, and the game would be cracked in this thread would be at least 3 times more comments :)

I
IGRULKI 27.12.19

Shkudi
less is on the box..I Remembered the Unity.

B
Biglittlemath 27.12.19

Nvidia 660ti . In the test with disabled Pets and the rest on max FullHD game shows 30 fps. The game itself is locked at 35fps max. But occasionally the game starts to go 25fps and at the same time appear strange jerks. Consumption of RAM the game ~7000mb. If you disable DOF through the config of the graphics worse than the first part!! Where's the tessellation and the choice of the smoothing in the settings?? This PPV!! Where such requirements..

N
NatanieLzZ 27.12.19

Biglittlemath
DoF - Depth of Field-only effect of focus on the nearest object. Disabling it could not worsen everything else.

B
Biglittlemath 27.12.19

Someone weak like my nvidia 660ti turn physx on the CPU and do not remove the 30fps limit. Something of this has helped and gone a long drawdown of personnel. And do not include Gameworks. The plane is also cut down. The other settings all on max. Drawdown happen when driving fast on Gotham in the Batmobile, but not critical. The game is super!!!
P. S. do Not turn off the DOF in the config along with it disappear cool filters, smoothing, blur, etc.

F
Frank Castle 27.12.19

Biglittlemath
And still lost the map and the image on the display with the hands of Betsy.

e
exgroover 27.12.19

I was helped by the hotfix. With him gone, the brakes where the normal textures include the fragments (and the rest on high., other than the smoke). With smoke still slow.

B
Biglittlemath 27.12.19

I have one on the highest setting (off gameworks) game in the test shows 10-15 fps more than if you set a min?? For example on min 35fps, and if you set the max to 50. Very strange!! And the drawdown is less, too. I have no explanation to that.

e
exgroover 27.12.19

Biglittlemath
The main thing in the game, and not in the test, I heard from many comments that he is weird.

B
Biglittlemath 27.12.19

And in the game as well!

B
Brock Samson 27.12.19

horror but I will go 26-30 fps on the mood, the dialogue in Arkham city did )

J
JkMax 27.12.19

Actually, no, drawing better, more city, new objects, more details require more PC resources.

P
Purgesha 27.12.19

maybe someone knows how to remove FilmGrain(film grain) without disabling DoF? Hate is simply unrealistic)

B
BAZKIN 27.12.19

After 10 - 15 minutes of the game start lags and jerks? what this can be?? overheating no apparent

V
Vert 27.12.19

My system: GTX 970, i5-4670k, 16 Gb
The main problem is that the game sometimes dramatically slack from 60 to 45, which seems that it is retarding. If you lock FPS to 50, then sagging is not so felt quite comfortable to play.
But it is better to wait for a patch.

B
BAZKIN 27.12.19

and I do 30 FPS back put and lost everything I played was not at all sagging such as 60 for example

S
Sitis133 27.12.19

Set the lock fps at 120 and the game ceased to be in slow mo,play was possible.

W
Without Compromise 27.12.19

config in the profile,on foot everything is fine up to 60 fps(first put loc),while driving 25 fps,25 30 in flight..considering that game,and even pirates,it is..played on high in full HD..disabled NVIDIA buns..

R
Rossent 27.12.19

hardwaredude
Sistemki pliz tell me. 750 ti should run? Pirates