3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
211186 27.12.19 01:49 pm

Impressions from open beta (Battlefield V)

Who played,share impressions
74 Comments
Sort by:
M
MakeHtosh 27.12.19

BF1(one to one)

M
MadHamsterHead 27.12.19

Two hundred eleven thousand one hundred eighty six
We continue to play BF3/BF4

R
Rograx 27.12.19

Honestly, thought it would be world 2, but it was not so. Collimators, PSO, arm, a nozzle on the barrel and whatnot. Guns not much yet, the gameplay is exactly BF1. There's a lack of scale, even worse than бф1. I hope the game modes how to change this in the future, yet rotten. And Yes the sniper again embout campaign, Kheda only way fly:) Maybe just think. In General... is that not what I was expecting, absolutely. I do not think that on the release to change something. p.s since beta, bugs millions.

R
Roman Shvaykov 27.12.19

Perfectly played, launch, appears in processes, nothing happens and woooooot has stopped working"programs
Does anyone have the same problem?

V
Vertoderan 27.12.19

Rograx
Played sniper. You're right, headshots are very easy to distribute.

L
LenivyiBob 27.12.19

Rograx
Confirm.
Such a easy game for snipers, I have not seen. Whether in the design of the cards distances reduced(well, the lack of scale), or the hit box on the head to mid-neck.

R
Recruit_Main 27.12.19

The class I liked everything prior to this not very played battle right now is straight sucked.

K
KOT48 27.12.19

Playing Bethke or desire to buy the game at all no...At a very good discount take, and nah..no need, even finished.

T
Tom[Cat] 27.12.19

A reskin of bf3/4/1

211186 27.12.19

Played,but not very impressed. Nearby doctors no dick who raises. Even the hand pull to raise,then I press the button to quickly skip,and then responsesa 7 seconds. Only buy at a good discount,and then next year

_
_Norton_ 27.12.19

I lag even on AUTO: Min Latency, not comfortable to play, I understand that my computer is old but before the DICE game is better optimized. The map Rotterdam buildings matter, but the second... I do not remember as is called, there is generally system bent percent videhoe whine.

M
MadHamsterHead 27.12.19

_Norton_
Optimize not delivered. Heavily loads the CPU and vidyahu, as if the miner tightened, although in the bf1 on high settings stable 60 fps, even on medium-to forty barely rises. It is evident that the game was made in a hurry, the whole curve zabagovannaya and unoptimized.

S
SUDIA DREDD 27.12.19

MakeHtosh
this is exactly to buy again бф1 no desire, expected more

a
ashtar1 27.12.19

After 3 hours of the open beta may well make conclusions for yourself: I does not intend to buy. The game differs from all the things that used to come from the Studio Dice. If not mistaken, this part did not the main Studio, because I can't believe the people who created BF2,Bad Company, BF3, BF4, BF1 could create ...this. Bugs, glitches, no Internet connection, error connection to server - to hell with them, this is a beta. Optimization of blind Indian programmer who wrote the code left hand - we believe that it will fit. But where is the gameplay? What's the need for wallowing in a puddle of shit and blood like a wounded seal to yell medic save or choose naspati wanna die fast. Wang in a future DLC will be resurrect friends sweetly kissing on the cheek. Weapon - the animation that sounds absolutely disgusting. Equipment - it is almost there. 1 tank, 1 APC and crawler motorcycle. Physics of movement that infantry that technology doesn't like me. In BF1 was better. Rebalance classes. Card is just shit. After the masterpiece Caspian Border and Zavod 311 to produce the most forgettable in the whole series card. Its them who designed it? Drunk Director of EA? Can anyone remember the BC2 Beta? Remember rush, port Valdez? As a team the hill under enemy fire, two tanks crushed the enemy infantry down like burning tanks , as the defender almost put the squeeze on you in the hill and threw grenades at the bottom? And you broke ATVs my platoon, mined point and how burned ass at defense as they ran to other points, until our tanks crushed them? So in THIS game this is not. Curve optimization with plastic guns, you're like the rat swarm near the hills, aiming to dull the map of enemies. You run out of ammo, and the box will not close and no you are not served, no one will take your carcass while you're clamping button die faster not to wait for this shame, and quickly out of beta. It's not worth 3K even if your SN 70 thousand rubles is not worth the glory BF, that was before. It's just a regression in all areas. And if you remember the emerging blacks, with skating and women with prostheses, it is already quite sad. 5 out of 10, not higher.

a
abunabi 27.12.19

This shit ate almost 4 gig of RAM and it never downloaded the map.

M
MadHamsterHead 27.12.19

ashtar1
Knowing the Dyson, it's safe to say that the release will not change anything. All the schools and problems from the beta they have planned into the release and there dopilivat for half a year (if not more). Battle with every part of all heartless. This part of the soul cannot be at all.

Battlefield R. I. P.

H
Horoshiy 27.12.19

In addition to the lags and freezes, I did not feel the atmosphere of world war II. Shooting feels the same randomly as 1, the dynamics of sagged. I don't know, I'm still taking it just will not.

R
Russian_Lawyer 27.12.19

Played 5 minutes, I do not recommend buying this just adds to БФ1, only worse. I бф1 don't like. So buy addition to it will not))

L
Lex-one 27.12.19

Don't know, but I agree with the majority. The dialogue is great, the optimization is great, the gameplay is shit.
Nothing from the other parts is no different.

j
jenchen12 27.12.19

The picture is nice, the optimization is good, the brakes did not notice, but everything else is stupid BF1, here are as like as two peas, except that the reskin done and everything, and the rest feels the same, don't know why I buy also what I already have