3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
211186 27.12.19 01:49 pm

Impressions from open beta (Battlefield V)

Who played,share impressions
74 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mickeyerotica 27.12.19

Yes, almost all agree, especially about tollerate, but would be okay if the shooting was the norm, the emphasis're not getting sesitive, and still move and be induced in the gel of some kind... Yet disappointed - I'll take the standard edition, but we'll see)

m
masterjinx 27.12.19

In previous versions of the online Battles are not played - only companies were all. Played a little beta Battle 1.
For a start verdict - a beer an hour or two a week for fun will go.
Because wearing a FIFA and only cause of the origin of Premium subscription for all the games in the year 4000 RUB. - buy it! (+Anthem will give, Vaout other pass, Unravel look...)
1. Technically in 5 hours of play on Saturday and Sunday - everything is OK. Crashes and lags is not seen. The Frisians, too, no, everything is stable at 80-100ФПС. (34UC88-B 3440x1440, 7700к 4.8 Ghz on the scalp, 1080ti Gigabyte, 16GB (2x8) 3520Mhz).
2. The plane really never IMBA.
3. Ammo +1 horns would be nice.
4. But it was OK.
5. There is an impression that the size of the bullets diameter with a meter - as the suspect manages to get into dal.
6. All the equipment is useless, but the tank while there is BK, but you can play.
7. People swear that does not light the enemy. And should run with a red fire helmet?
8. Skin color for the players as it is a side in the game at all its not noticeable and the more customization of the guns.
9. No avtodil to even 100hp in 3 sec camperista behind the box. But should it be?
10. Team interaction as required have not noticed - just respuesta where more allies and crush the crowd. And play me carrying anyone.
Like new in person, I will say that for all polewczynski crazy after work or on the weekends can be.

b
bloomm 27.12.19

RIP. And thought to buy everything in this game scares from the price tag for the standard version in the 3K up to the reviews. Shooting for the disabled, the tanks are able to break down cardboard buildings, hi BK2. No ESTs, all of a side run around like stupid sacks of shit that screen of death is INFURIATING !! FUCK THIS LONG ? still 1.5 minutes did asshole ! Ammo 2 clips then as woodpeckers running around with guns already funny =) Tanks cotton and agile with limited ammo, LOL =) Squads don't work, team play is not working, all crude and clumsy, but the point of groooooannnnn is IIIIII ! Let's see, maybe in a year will finish patches.

PS. I better BK2 or BF4 spire.

K
Koteyko Leopold 27.12.19

Horrible server, horrible optimization.

V
VolgaStalingrad 27.12.19

Play the Battlefield series with the 2nd part. Played all the games in the series from DICE, in addition to nedomolvili - Hardline and Battlefield 1943 is also a very controversial project.

I can say that this is the first part, which is not even drawn at least tainted of the series. Changed almost beyond recognition from the sounds, as someone already noticed, to the landscape maps. And changed so that it absolutely does not fit and is not poured into a single picture.
I like a man with a keen sense of perfectionism, an unpleasant feeling of chaos, and when all this madness I saw. It is worth saying that in all this madness there is nothing exciting nor spectacular, nor typowego.
This is the sense of chaos odulele me through 25-30 minutes, then I turned off the game and desire to try again I did not appear.

The map that I played, it is absolutely illogical, there are no reference points, clear divisions into zones, the whole card is perfectly visible. Where is this promised multi-level maps? Yes, it has the highest point, where campers sit, and there is a low point where you run the victims of these campers.

Speaking of the campers, the chaos that is present in the design of the cards and, as a consequence, the lack of remembering particularly the favorite places campers, snipers and people who like to fill their frags, makes the new Battlefield is a great game for players with a similar fighting style. Any team game I did not notice. To raise, due to the increasing amount of time on sickly ally, are now much less common, the trick to retention yourself from the spawn point - totally not working because of the overloaded interface, whether because of the chaos occurring, or simply due to the fact that as yet no one not used to it, lift you up, nobody wants.

If to speak about the General aspects of the game, then improvements, in comparison with the wave is not bad, as for me, the last part of the series, I didn't notice.

Better graphics if it was, then somehow the whole screen, at least on that map that I played was in some Sepia and some grain. Because of this, the map is absolutely not visible and is only added to the randomness of the events.

The sounds became worse. No terrible sounds, no weapons, no echo from him, or claps of the explosions, no shouting in the manner of the last part: nothing...

Shooting brand toy. Weapons poterala the sound of metal, objective, impact, volume and realistic look. The only thing like it - the pistol shooting. They have the animation of the recoil made itself completely.

The pace of the game increased only due to the fact that now all the running around very chaotically, without a clear overall objective and the entire area of the card due to improper design of the cards. At the same time, the increased pace of the game it became very intermittent because of the constant need for replenishment of ammunition at the locations (flags). Perhaps limiting ammo DICE wanted to increase the number of team interactions, but it turned out as with the introduction rules Golden goal in football the result is the opposite. The entire squad of his own Affairs, as the whole team, all scatter, who where conveniently all go about their business.

Maybe a better design other cards will solve some of the problems, but until I see that Battlefield V was the first game in the series, which will be unlikely to play...
Very sad that something very cozy and fascinating from childhood, was the same everyday dull like other modern games, lost my face.
Would be better if DICE finished Battlefield 1 after this...

L
Listoman 27.12.19

The graphics were almost identical to the graphics бф1, i.e. the poor, only the changed effects - fire is better, but the smoke, for example, has become worse. However, the performance dropped by 35-40%, that is simply unacceptable for such miniscule changes.
There is hrimne number of different bugs in all aspects of the game. The General readiness of the project, at pre alpha, but Daisy somehow called it an open beta.
Total: buy the game on release will be considered voluntary torture, six months to a year, MB, and can be purchased at a discount. And while you can continue to jam up holes or bf4 bf1, good Daisy gave all amendments thereto free of charge, and for the games themselves is a huge discount)

t
tema padonok 27.12.19

VolgaStalingrad
Support entirely.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.12.19

It's funny that this game killed my VC. Start fine but when changing the resolution the monitor just went out, since VK was not alive. Cleaning drivers, reinstalling OS, resetting the BIOS did not give it life.

M
Metis163 27.12.19

gennaz
I think that one play like that, dove or hare?) The Fov is terrible))

g
gennaz 27.12.19

Metis163
Yes,this is the maximum fov, made only for test,but maybe I'm overreacting,next time I will put less.

F
FX-Baikal 27.12.19

Something no dynamics do not feel. In BF1 only play in operation after them in BF5 as it is boring(( Like the destruction of the houses. Everything is beautiful. The second world war and does not smell.

L
LaFeT666 27.12.19

I get the impression after beta which I sincerely wish will fail this game as maksymalnie

B
Belezerion 27.12.19

Andrey Arbuzov
That's just the right innovations. Enough rats , targeting per kilometer, enough to fly the plane , filling hundreds of kills, because triangles are easy to shoot, now you can sneak behind enemy lines without a chance to get hit by randomly pressing the keys of a noob Q.. Another conversation that the sniper rifle simplified, rats eventually became more, but that's another story. But overall the game is a failure. In 4 parts is the mode classic - this is ideal! But it does not play, because you can mark, but the enemy marked on the map, and a giant triangle on the head there.

S
Sliparik . 27.12.19

Two hundred eleven thousand one hundred eighty six
Simply you can cover your eyes and play.