3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
211186 27.12.19 01:49 pm

Impressions from open beta (Battlefield V)

Who played,share impressions
74 Comments
Sort by:
t
tema padonok 27.12.19

I thought this day would never come.. Den when I after 3 hours of the game swearing and cursing dice and EA will remove Bethke new Battles.

R
Recruit_Main 27.12.19

Zazhralis you honestly

I
Ivan Dro 27.12.19

Played a few hours on the ps slim, normal graphics, fps enough, as expected, that is a slightly modified bf 1, the way it is, the game is more or less like, but to take on the release, I will wait for discounts.
During the game, especially bugs not met, only a couple serious.
Спойлер2:04:33
2:36:05

R
Recruit_Main 27.12.19

Ivan Dro
Just on PC optimize not usually brought up here and sling mud bakers have not yet released the game...

d
dr_moo 27.12.19

tema padonok
I generally only for an hour was enough. Should not improved compared to БФ1 picture of the suffering, chaos and more chaos. What Days to push through as the improvement in the dynamics and company officer system, this creates a situation during the game when the medics don't want and can't resit, no ammunition, and everything blends into a mess. No, thank you. I better wait for BR beta Code and after that most likely it is the Code and buy.

Conclusion: while non-playable, and of hope itself.

g
grafonoman 27.12.19

I understand, but THIS soap... I have not seen...the battles in the beta 1 wasn't even swetfx not helped, but the disintegration of the eye because of this failed normal impressions of the gameplay to make...optimization Saket... no one desire to play it

B
Bulletstorm777 27.12.19

What can I say, the Dyson, like many studios working under EA, began his artistic impotence with a mixture of degradation, XS and who is to blame more than themselves developers or publishers?

t
tema padonok 27.12.19

dr_moo
Yes, all the new chips are not something that don't work, they only hurt the game.
And aviation? She's just as dead as in alpha two months ago, no nicho doesn't repair, but the tab with the visual customiza works great, although in all other respects - complete degradation.
I also increasingly look to the cold, although have always been befrom. Played in Bethke Бф5 two platoons, no one liked it, two were pre-orders - went to cancel.

A
An__ei 27.12.19

Beta on the ps4 everything is fine only with shit graphics can not understand - on the monitor on the sun sometimes quite bright in the shade is fine , I will try the SONY TV to connect. On PC the graphics is cool, where the snow have not seen anything better , fps sometimes sinking. On the PC at the moment to play better compared to the ps4 (due in the monitor on the sun-lit places very bright ) players everywhere a lot.

R
Recruit_Main 27.12.19

An__ei
With hdr all Gud

600m 27.12.19

Not impressive at all.to buy definitely will not.Different from BF 1 is very small.BF3 will remain the best game in the BF series.
And this soap Grifoni,he ruins everything.
Waiting for world war 3.

d
dr_moo 27.12.19

tema padonok
The same garbage. I once upon a time with quake 3 moved to BF. So was playing a bit, without fanaticism. Kolda was taken solely because of the single (not gave me a cartoon from cheaters and their own tardiness). Lately a lot Overwatch was with the companions (God forgive me), ran a little БФ1 after its full depreciation. Notes. The people who always fanatel from the Dyson persuaded the same pre-order БФ5. Advisers, their mother. Yesterday the whole group spit. I blame myself. I will remove the pre-order and wait what will happen with Code. Even with people who know and koordiniruyutsya some crap and turmoil going on on the field. I must be blind or color scheme and flickering do not allow us to understand who where firing. And they are still tracing rays screwed with their reflections. Right here right now escape from this shit a new map to take.

Optimization is weird. On an average machine (overclocked to 4.3 4690к i5, 12 GB RAM and 1070) FPS somehow dancing. Not so much a stable 60 but felt lousy. ДХ12 as in БФ1 disaster. Lags in menu, sound problems and racing performance.

t
tema padonok 27.12.19

dr_moo
In a nutshell - from the game left a supremely better and epic, the what is the Battle in its history.
Compare the gameplay on city maps - Seine, Shanghai, Amiens, and nationalism but variegated as the gay parade - Rotterdam.

S
Slowery 27.12.19

What can I say about this beta. Seems good, but I'll move on ka to play BF4 and sometimes БФ1.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.12.19

ashtar1ashtar1 wrote:
You've heard that engineer is now driver? What brain thought up that he should run around with a rifle with a telescopic sight ?
Lal. Immediately obvious bourgeois drywa, who invented the game that do not serve in armeyke.

s
skotchick 27.12.19

ashtar1
ashtar1ashtar1 wrote:
You've heard that engineer is now driver? What brain thought up that he should run around with a rifle with a telescopic sight ?
Don't know about you, but I have a tanker ran with Stan. While the rest agree, the game that still stool. Which has turned the stub бф1(you just think about it!!), with a bunch of boring mechanic.

S
Shadowarm 27.12.19

Crashes during play,crashes at the time when I want to change settings,disconnects,bugs,glitches with the sound.Despite the fact that this is a reskin of the first battles,the fps jumps to a horse,nah, thank you for govnomet,but for the free DLS for the first part of thank you,a reason to return.Wang influx of players is bad.

R
Russian_Lawyer 27.12.19

Remap
PC optimize normal, very few people claim to it, did you even read what the game abuse?

A
An__ei 27.12.19

Remap
To know exactly what is on the monitor with the HDR the picture is perfect . I have a PS4 the very first release and it is HDMI 1.4 a menu image output from the HDR and HDR monitors with cables need HDMI 2.0 .

g
gennaz 27.12.19

In addition to the excellent optimization,plus more not found.
Spoiler