3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edik Pisyukovich 27.12.19 01:50 pm

Cheaters in the game (Battlefield 1)

Well guys,now this infection and came here. Do you think developers will be washed down with a good anti-cheat? Or at least part of the data transferred to the server,that the division failed
97 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 27.12.19

Cheaters have been in all parts of the BF,the question here is not anti-Chita,and administrators on the servers that will sit 24/7 (of course one after another) with banhammerom.

I
Ihor Makarov 27.12.19

A normal situation on a PC, just in Overwatch Blizzov, where a ban without warning and is bound to iron - mother+percents. Ie if you buy just a new account, still get the ban.
And BF has always been a hotbed of cheaters on PC, and privatcy it was not palyatsya so far.
Cheats for бф1 appeared on the second day of the beta.
Ban those fools who palyatsya with statistics or use free stuff off of the Internet.
Advanced cheaters use privatcy and more accurate. For example, most uses only checkboxes + buns, which handles the client and not the server. And gingerbread and a lot that break down all the gameplay and spoil all the fun, because already one such dishonest player can turn the game around. One eye for many years already trained, the process of the game in person on the map these people notice almost immediately. Only do, alas, nothing is impossible.
Nothing new in this plan don't wait! They will, and they will be no less than in BF3, BF4, BF of CL.
Want fair play? Take version for consoles.

A
Affekt77 27.12.19

If EA will also combat kitakami in batlfront, success бф1 on PC obvious...

v
vitalik76 27.12.19

In batlfront I've seen quite a few chitakov. Don't think there struggling with them as it is more especially than in battle. Another issue is that batlfront on PC not very popular and because there are cheaters in proportion to popularity. Sense to pay for a cheat in the game which nobody plays.

I
Ihor Makarov 27.12.19

I think about battlefront was sarcasm, because the game is already two months were sold at a 30% discount. Sure, БФ1 before the new year will be the same.

J
JUnnAmmED 27.12.19

Ihor Makarov
Yes on consoles it's not as good,at least on older generations.A little over a month ago I decided to see how things have BFBC2 on PS3 and was highly disappointed.One person from the base with the tank shoots and hits,completely ignoring any shelter,the other two flew by helicopter from Gunnar, too, and the shells were flying through everything.Came out,went to another server with a different mode and back, two helicopter pilot,but as hovering in one place for destroyed in a second everyone who just revived.You can refer to the fact that the game itself is already old and support from anyone there,but Killzone 2-3,CoD'e BO2 I still have not met a single cheater,although in these games the number of simulated hours exceeded 2000.

T
TheNikolay00 27.12.19

PB and FF will be in BF1 as with all games of dice, a new anti-cheat don't wait

I
Ihor Makarov 27.12.19

JUnnAmmED
well, here it is about БФ1 that goes only on the current generation of consoles, and they run third-party code is not possible at the moment and I think long will it be, therefore, no cheats :)

o
oool 27.12.19

Ihor Makarov
Ihor Makarov wrote:
Take version for consoles.
well, you're funny... in a network it can on the sticks??? OO no really , thank you... let developed themselves with kitakami chase in his corner...

o
oool 27.12.19

A Man Paukovich
developed sawing a good cheat... it also costs money... and crap a dime a dozen and everyone wants to smartvegas and bend... in General, while there are moral freaks, chiteki not run...

I
Ihor Makarov 27.12.19

oool
I also can't play first person shooters on the controller, especially in a network. But for many it is a matter of habit, including my small already so used that chopped is no worse than on a PC.
And the numbers retail sales suggests that the situation on PC for developers secondary:
Battlefield 3 - consoles 14.5 million, PC - 2.8 million
Battlefield 4 - consoles 12.6 million, the PC - 1.4 million
Not particularly interesting to them, you see, to stir and so little PC community :(

o
oool 27.12.19

Ihor Makarov
you multiply these 2.8 and 1.4 million on the cost of the game and you will see that is not so interesting ;) not sonali of course, but that's OK too :) huckster will never give up ;)

D
Di1etant 27.12.19

Here you complain about cheaters, but because we were promised the battlefield. What's battlefield without cheaters? Enjoy.

S
StormX07 27.12.19

But now, half of the players are mouse RAZER c auto-scope as in xbox360, etc
So it is not surprising.

c
chuba_73 27.12.19

JUnnAmmED
yeah okay cod no cheaters they are in every part were to be

c
chuba_73 27.12.19

StormX07
and well more in detail about the mouse with auto-aim it's like maybe you meant something like the XFPS 360 Yes, these PC device will be seen as a gamepad and of course you can use the aim assist

J
JUnnAmmED 27.12.19

chuba_73
I was talking about the console.On a PC in any online shooter cheaters car.

Z
Zewer 27.12.19

A Man Paukovich
Cheat from EA
8)

I
Ihor Makarov 27.12.19

JUnnAmmED
Overwatch you an example

F
Five-Six 27.12.19

The boys from a distance of 500 meters was killed a short burst from the assault valine Automatico from the hip. Cheats real