3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edik Pisyukovich 27.12.19 01:50 pm

Cheaters in the game (Battlefield 1)

Well guys,now this infection and came here. Do you think developers will be washed down with a good anti-cheat? Or at least part of the data transferred to the server,that the division failed
97 Comments
Sort by:
S
Specik 27.12.19

A guy with pistike through the fog gave 4 shots never missing I parachute down)))

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.12.19

While, Yes, at least 1 player almost every game ban.

i
informator59 27.12.19

Healthy all. The theme of cheaters are very sore, I know. The question is: you often come across them in the game and some very bad work?. Now playing on the serv, the guy at the score 22-0, well, this principle can not be. This is clearly a filthy cheater, just do not say what Pro.

T
TimKar 27.12.19

Pro, 100%

L
L1et 27.12.19

Rako-post !

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.12.19

Of course not, you guys are great, always loved.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 27.12.19

informator59
Absolutely stupid question. Of course love... Especially the part when they arrives the ban.

m
mr.STR 27.12.19

informator59
It is within the rules, he may on the plane or in the tank played a sniper shkerilsya.

M
MuscleMuseum 27.12.19

Do not surprising , you're probably a little battle played such a lot

C
CCCPDriver 27.12.19

noticed only once the first BF

C
CCCPDriver 27.12.19

informator59
and what is this that 22 to 0? I'm on a tank 31 to 0 did

i
informator59 27.12.19

CCCPDriver
OK, it's possible that I'm wrong. He can play the tank, I have not seen. I admit, I was wrong.

R
R_D_V 27.12.19

Today played as a sniper the score was 30-0 with absolutely no cheats, experience in battle since bad company 2. In the 3rd part of the tank played 100-0. In a new battle technique not like this practice only infantry fighting. Personally cheaters in battle new haven't seen. As such were in the 3rd part stood at the base and thrashed the machine.

A
Anna DeVitt 27.12.19

Rhetorical question)

A
Alex497 27.12.19

informator59
I certainly understand, but here's one video: (This is a beta, but still)

PS Everyone plays as it can :D

F
FsTanDar 27.12.19

You piss me off

s
s-Freddy-s 27.12.19

R_D_V
Here you snapon play(I hardly play them),tell me what guns are and how you yourself often kill with one shot not in the head as usual.That is not a shot I lives a dead body and through the floor map on the run,how to explain it.I even with the average and then 2 bullets in the carcass have to do.

M
Mihail Golohvast 27.12.19

on the train over the mountain with a mortar to shoot as 83 to 1)

R
R_D_V 27.12.19

D_artanyan
Using the floor map in the body vanston impossible to kill with any sniper rifle. In the head Yes you can, at certain skill to shoot in the head from any distance is possible. I use the Gaver 98 sniper seems the most powerful rifle in the game. Well, the X10 optics.

R
Rooough 27.12.19

D_artanyan
You should at least specify what mode you play, and the battle maps are small, headshots are not too difficult to do, even on the run. Personally accustomed to aim at the head even with a COP of 1.5, and do it automatically. Of course all at once does not work, need the practice, especially in battle. The word has not opened the Martini-Henry, but it's often enough to kill vanshotom at a decent distance, what is the reason not sure, maybe she has the highest damage just at a great distance. In addition to it the maximum damage at long range have a M1903, it seems.