3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty Boy 27.12.19 05:25 pm

The daily routine

Do you notice that every day you are doing several times the same thing day after day, or do you have each day is different, that is, every day something new. For example dois rises early in the morning, goes to school, sits there for 6 lessons, comes home, does his homework, sits down at the computer or go for a walk, the next day all the same. It's too boring and depressing. And how are you?
101 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 27.12.19

Lуnх
What's so difficult in buying a piece of iron? Got a car? Harness husband to ride to the store, you enter, buy, ship, send it home with the purchase. Truncated.
PS or maybe just to reduce the number of dishes?

Yes, people will tell about the old metal dish - a very handy thing. Plates are for л0хов, steel enameled bowls and mugs. Well, spoon, stainless steel, Soviet. You can safely drop, just to warm up and cook, even at the stake, at least somewhere. Are decades, just recently, after thirty years of service in an unequal battle with a pot of borscht died ladle, and it is stupid - couldn't stand the welding. But how was the fact?! So from evil that's all, bowl, mug and two spoons on the snout - and that's enough. And that started, you know, every piece in his plate, boys Oh boys plates on the table and then tears that wash this mountain hard.

L
Lunh 27.12.19

Yes, I do think that you can go to the canned food (plates not needed ) and sticks (trees around the house enough). And do not need to wash!

Stop the only one, I will then beg for this car
(well, not so much the machine as the amount on it) at least once in three months his whining and depression about her absence?

L
Lord On Acid 27.12.19

Yes, people will tell about the old metal dish - a very handy thing. Plates are for л0хов, steel enameled bowls and mugs. Well, spoon, stainless steel, Soviet. You can safely drop, just to warm up and cook, even at the stake, at least somewhere. Are decades, just recently, after thirty years of service in an unequal battle with a pot of borscht died ladle, and it is stupid - couldn't stand the welding. But how was the fact?! So from evil that's all, bowl, mug and two spoons on the snout - and that's enough. And that started, you know, every piece in his plate, boys Oh boys plates on the table and then tears that wash this mountain hard.
I would so ware every day did not eat,although wrong,but still it is for Hiking different is good.

Hare then chat to arrange bazarte on the subject
here and on topic and off topic chat what's the problem.
and all go to*UY

m
masha 27.12.19

I do not get bored: obsessive thoughts, panic attacks, sudden fears, rechecking different obsessions, different doubts, depression, obsessions, fear of losing control, of paranoia, not confidence in what is happening around me, sometimes plays haunting music in my head, social anxiety, etc.
Me for some time entertained voice, when I went to bed and fell asleep, listening to different conversations in my head, it's all over now.

C
Chelovechishko 27.12.19

in MNU too, a year ago almost to the roof is not moved out - spoke to himself, thinking that are able to telepathically communicate with people, considered himself a God... nonsense anyways

L
Lunh 27.12.19

It was an electronic voice. Nothing terrible, many hear them and even quite sensible people
Today the program was such a Ren. But I do not understand, as it is not watched carefully, whether it is the souls of the dead speak , whether the planet sounds they make. MNU more struck by the fact that the people on the screen who talked about it looked quite sane and healthy-looking

T
Threat to Society 27.12.19

Do you notice that every day you are doing several times the same thing day after day

What do you mean! REALLY? No, never noticed until you told me the TRUTH not opened.

F
Frank4 27.12.19

Just watched Forrest Gump. Learn from it

S
Sieg Murr 27.12.19

For example dois rises early in the morning, goes to school, sits there for 6 lessons, comes home, does his homework, sits down at the computer or go for a walk

As something bad.

B
Bugdrug 27.12.19

And I found the girl, now the routine will not be exact, she(i.e. the girl) is strange.

L
Lord On Acid 27.12.19

And I found the girl, now the routine will not be exact, she(i.e. the girl) weird
it's cool,bro
I do not get bored: obsessive thoughts, panic attacks, sudden fears, rechecking different obsessions, different doubts, depression, obsessions, fear of losing control, of paranoia, not confidence in what is happening around me, sometimes plays haunting music in my head, social anxiety, etc.
Me for some time entertained voice, when I went to bed and fell asleep, listening to different conversations in my head, it's all over now.
Hapay less OK? although I also have

B
Bugdrug 27.12.19

Guy On Acid
Only she won't let me, t_t.

But I am going for it!!!11

L
Lunh 27.12.19

bugdrug

Well, at least some purpose in life appeared

B
Bugdrug 27.12.19

EvilISgood
Prove it.

Lуnх
No, I lied, I'm practically asexual. Only to masturbate and know how.

L
Lord On Acid 27.12.19

bugdrug
Oh, you...

G
Gendalf-golkiper 27.12.19

put bets on football games and during the football game you definitely will not be bored))

C
Chelovechishko 27.12.19

No, I lied, I'm practically asexual. Only to masturbate and know how.
asexual wank, wank drochery

m
masha 27.12.19

It was an electronic voice... transmission was available for Ren... whether it's talking to the souls of the dead, whether of the planet sounds like...
Talk to me people really exist, those with whom I spoke during the day.
When I began to hear them, I could change the meaning of the conversation, but to silence them, could not.

L
Lunh 27.12.19

Masha

You psihiatoru need a direction to take.

L
Lord On Acid 27.12.19

Talk to me people really exist, those with whom I spoke during the day.

it happens to me sometimes! when with work worked all day come go to sleep and all these people fuck, I hate having to sleep not Spokane!