3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 27.12.19 08:41 pm

Where and how to obtain sets of armor? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

How to set Amazon and where to find it 0:37
Lay out the sets and ways of obtaining them if you don't mind
86 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 27.12.19

Garsinho Okay, thank you. I have found all but one in the Silver mine, though as I found them, I did not understand, one only knew where, and then searched Atiqa shaft at the tip to branch Eye space), as found in a Silver mine. There is a chest with the tip of me and a part of the set fell, probably because the plot of one of the branches are killed in the cut scene and do not fall.

G
Garsinho 27.12.19

Sanya Baltic
Also it remains to find only swords)I Have another problem... buy a uplay all sorts of awards,and they don't come,the game says that the server is not available ,and the coins are deducted))

S

Garsinho
Not tell where the helmet drops with anyone or is he in the story opens? If so, then do not prompt)
And about your problem I don't know everything. maybe try to change from wifi to cable Internet. The truth is there is almost a slag, if you take the armor, then the blue give.

s
samxxx335 27.12.19

I'm in the arena a lot legendarok knocked out, plus with the hunters falls

G
Garsinho 27.12.19

Sanya Baltic
Socrates will give a quest ))I'm playing on the computer,everything is fine with my Internet ,have to write to the support team

s
serega1121 27.12.19

Armor again for beauty? No the stats do not give?

S

serega1121
Provide protection from damage and various buffs to attack, covert murder, bow

s
serega1121 27.12.19

Sanya Baltic wrote:
Provide protection from damage and various buffs to attack, covert murder, bow
Oh, well, that's something.

E
Evil Raven 27.12.19

and without passing the plot according to Vastu to find the cult of the Amazons and they beat this set ? I need set Amazon

S

Evil Raven
Each part of the set from a certain member of the cult, generally hunt for the cult members opened in the second or third Chapter only. In addition, the card more than in Origins, and it is a ton of question marks to find at least one member of the cult need to examine all the signs in a certain area. The cult member may be in the area where high-level vrai, but in the game, if you have a difference with the enemy at least 4-5 levels, then you can whotnot, and you'll have to put 100 blows, and the cult members are usually in the protection of from 5 to 30 (if this is some kind of fortress) persons, each of which can you thus bend. And Seth then adapts to your level if your level is higher than the level set. But if set at a higher level, you stupidly don't. Short answer to your question is no. Sets is in fact some of the best stuff in the game and in the beginning of the game will have to run around in rags, as in other rpg.

S
Seyfer323 27.12.19

Muskrat
eagle here name is Icarus

e
evgen1230 27.12.19

Assassin's Creed Odyssey where to find whole sets of legendary armor https://www.wplay.net.ua/assassins-creed-odyssey-gde-nayti-vse-komplekty-legenda/

S
Siber800 27.12.19

The people, prompt, and a new assassin is there is a secret armor??? Like armor the auspices of the syndicate, the armor is forerunner in origin. Armor made with technology of the first civilization.

D
DEDGAMER 27.12.19

Collect armor of the Amazon,we had to find the 2 cultists and to reach LVL 45!(crown Amazon).The gods will have to kill,but there seems to LVL 37 is the smallest,and everything is under LVL 50.

R
RestlessDreams91 27.12.19

Leоn.S.Kennedy
But I'm the dumpling eaten.

S
SeregaTyl 27.12.19

Questions to the experts and experienced assassins:

1). What feature legendary (gold) armor sets? (It's not about gold legendary weapon). After the gold clothes without engraving, by default, only two stat, and an epic purple things three article? IMHO, violet is clearly better than gold. Yes, a little less armor. But the presence of the third article (on each purple number) in the amount of the disputed outweighs the bonus from the set. In addition to the violet you can pick up all the stats and gold sets this and this and don't get picked up.

2). What are the default percentages kritsana (CABG) and TRICORONA (KU) from naked character?

3). Stats on weapons only apply when that weapon (sword, axe, bow, etc.) in hand? If this weapon is just in the slot, but they do not cut (do not shoot), his stats don't work for the character?

4). I understand that the usual stats on the belongings add up? Yes? Well, except for the rare stats, such as 20% to a sudden shock or 40% to Backstab. These kind of are not summed up Correctly?

5). What is the percentage of fire damage and percentage of intensity? What's better or worse?

w
warr1or2 27.12.19

it seems that 90% of the loot in the game for melee sharpened, play for Lucara gathered a set of Artemis (given for killing the legendary animals) and running in this second half, because to change something and nothing)

S
SeregaTyl 27.12.19

At the moment on the questions which were asked a little higher, would have said so (on an absolute truth claim):

1) Yes, a well chosen purple things (not weapons) cooler gold. The main thing correctly to pick up all three every stat on my gear and nerolite different bonuses, for example, from the same gold sets. For those who just started to play and knows when you collect all five gold items from a particular set, the bonus from this set can then be crolet and a certain purple clothes.

2) the Exact percentage of CABG KU on sheer character, not yet measured, but in fact it is easy to do, just not got around, and not very important. On a level 50 character, and so, almost always, IMBA.

3). The stat bonuses from all weapons (even if it's not active), act on the character. In addition, for example, fire damage or poison. These stat bonuses start to operate, if you took the weapon in hand.

4) Same gold stats are not cumulative, so rolith them a few times makes no sense. But ordinary the same fold. Well, the game itself is a clue.

5) Percentage of fire damage increases the damage, and the burning intensity of the fire increases the frequency with which the ticks of damage. So important as the damage and frequency of its action. There needs to be a balance, if you want maximum results. Christans and criteron the same effect on the fire damage. Total damage depends on the specific resistance of the enemy.

X
Xyligan0120 27.12.19

Sanya Baltic
Try the blacksmith in the market to purchase 2 signs got to me after he scored

s
sandro_sar 27.12.19

And there are some epic sets Mycenaean except for quests with EPPI? And everywhere guides about the legendary sets, but I would like the stats better oddly enough