3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Raven 27.12.19 08:41 pm

Where and how to obtain sets of armor? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

How to set Amazon and where to find it 0:37
Lay out the sets and ways of obtaining them if you don't mind
86 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeregaTyl 27.12.19

A little more about epic legendary purple and gold things.

Conducted comparative tests. I have all my gear (except weapons) purple. This violet is picked up under the killer (I love stealth) and fire damage plus kritsana, TRICORONA, the power of the elements, burning time and saralan bonus +50% to fire intensity. Compare these purple; the clothes of the legendary Golden set of Agamemnon, which is to be pumped to fire damage. All the guns and melee in both cases was the same. All abilities of the character as well were exactly the same in both cases.

Chose a thick Golden bare from the fortress that would be longer burning. So Golden set Agamemnon max gave crits from fire in the area of 10K+ Purple armor gave crits from fire 14k+ which is about 40% more. At the same time of burning and intensity of the gold and my violet is the same. So make your own conclusions.

Do not hurry to disassemble the violet, if my gear has fallen a good for you options. To sell or disassemble always succeed. Until that time, put them in a chest on the ship, just in case. You actually will be able to create a Persian, who will be one and a half times stronger than any of the Golden set )

PY.Sy. Different enemies have different resistance to fire. Therefore, if you conduct your own tests, choose the same mob.

s
sandro_sar 27.12.19

SeregaTyl
I agree epic, legendary weapons still drags, but things are already there. He really is going to fire military set, and the killer took things with a bonus to Crete at low health, combined with the legendary spear that gives +100% damage, but lowers health to 25% from stealth vysochaishi almost any bold enemy.
I even think that there is some hidden meaning to increase hours of gameplay) In the sense that legendary 100% with someone falling, but the epic with the right stats heavy workloads. And if you bother, that they also looked at one set and not in discord, it is generally not sickly so hours of play will be added

S
SeregaTyl 27.12.19

sandro_sar

Yeah, epic is perhaps only one problem. Pick them up finish under one style, which is like, pretty hard. But to find not so difficult. You can bother and the Smiths to fly a little.

M
Modrin 27.12.19

SeregaTyl
And do not say. Is cool slamecka running around with a blindfold. And instead of a cool bot,white Slippers,Slippers CARL :))) I am lucky to have armor with a terrible appearance,but good stats:)

N
Norm112 27.12.19

Good

T
The_Villages 27.12.19

P
Pupsik 3D 27.12.19

Spoiler

N
Norm112 27.12.19

tony_001
Without a bandage - a head without a protection, and helmet stared - not looks good

D
DEDGAMER 27.12.19

i
imitator26 27.12.19

Spoiler

M
Morgan Drake 27.12.19

Well I have all legendary sets and weapons, if you start to brag about going to foul up the entire tape review)

N
Norm112 27.12.19

Morgan Drake
What are you so angry?! There is a nice costume show. Theme created solely for the purpose of aesthetic perception

M
Morgan Drake 27.12.19

Fhrby
I'm not angry) Just don't see the point to demonstrate, because nothing new will show

V
Vladimir2307 27.12.19

Spoiler

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

Spoiler

q
qq8087506 27.12.19

On the website 5mmo.com you can buy Cheap Credits Assassin's Creed Odyssey using this upon discount 5mmocs you can get 5% discount.

v
vitalik76 27.12.19

Somebody realized that the task of the club to wear full set of armor? I put a full set of armour of Agamemnon. The job is not counted. Or is there something else meant?

A
AlexanderYA 27.12.19

Only buy for the Helix.
Today bought really like

s
sandro_sar 27.12.19

AlexanderYA
I'd even bought) it's fanart or yubisoft something announced?

A
AlexanderYA 27.12.19

vitalik76
it was meant put the armor, weapons, all legendary bow
sandro_sar
It has now become available, 1500 armor,weapons,horse 500 ship