3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geroy 28.12.19 09:04 pm

Passage of game King Kong! Tips, hints. (Peter Jackson's King Kong)

I passed 65% of the game goes on mission to kill the dinosaur and save Ehn? I do not know what to do I killed a dinosaur and then al picks up the monster and fly away to another rock and here is the problem, as I did not try this Moisiu pass I will nepoymu post or wall is not salajeet! Can help word how to pass this mission I have a game installing with licenseee from the company Buka! Thanks in advance!
137 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gofy 28.12.19

The hero here is the same problem I in Buka advised to put graphics ponii if you pass otpishis I too am suffering!

D
Dan4MerC 28.12.19

Well this is in the manual written!

G
Geroy 28.12.19

And th there how much of a need to knock? and you can't give your agregarme moved please [email protected] this is my Emal I beg you!

D
Dan4MerC 28.12.19

I'm only 21% passed often don't play.

G
Geroy 28.12.19

I 100% passed!

G
Geroy 28.12.19

The end is kin Kong climbs the tower with EN here and start istribiteli hit and even then you can't attempt to continue you still go astray, in short he falls and dies! and then the final words of che that there was not Samolety killed and the beauty killed the beast!

G
Gofy 28.12.19

HEY HERO how did you get this [ernyu where EN freaks take????let me save pliz
[email protected]

G
Geroy 28.12.19

I have already changed the game and right now another prodaju but sohranyalka think you know where to throw http://webfile.ru/696517

B
Bits 28.12.19

can you tell me how you passed the place where a huge body of water and bugs from the water. on the other side all stand and the handle of the door in the Bush hanging on the tree. and fire is nowhere to thicket burn

k
kolobok01 28.12.19

Yes please help!!!!it's somewhere 29% I like bitsa problem![can you tell me how you passed the place where a huge body of water and bugs from the water. on the other side all stand and the handle of the door in the Bush hanging on the tree. and fire is nowhere to thicket burn]!!!HELP PLEASE!!!or send amps.save on [email protected] thanks in advance

G
Geroy 28.12.19

Take a screenshot of the place or the time! and I must say! Yesterday I film smorel have a bit of game spaces but not the same as almost nothing! But the main essence the exact same!

B
Bits 28.12.19

a screenshot is and how to give it to you to look?

G
Gofy 28.12.19

Go to the waterfall and look up and there will be fire

s
sanita 28.12.19

people!!!! help!!! I konesno know what is probably the most nerdy here, but help get!!! in short, I'm king Kong of these flying rats soaked, then must very first time to raise a column ( then Ann ran off at the gap ) so, I raise my feeble Kong can not raise it!!! che do not know!!! he to pick it up or not! help and??
mulberries can write, but it is better in Ah knock ( 193215777 ) or email [email protected]

S
Staryy dobryy Jubakka 28.12.19

just a very often pressed on the keyboard and all poluchaetsya!

s
sanita 28.12.19

so damn, I have one keyboard is almost broke... I have it it drops!! bastard, damn... I don't know, maybe I got it... :)) but the fact is, there are ICT... he can't throw!!

S
Staryy dobryy Jubakka 28.12.19

try to re-enter the game.Try more thoroughly to press(!) try...there just need to quickly press the mouse and all.PTS need to be fast.Likely speeds'm not blank enough.If does not help try to reduce the mouse sensitivity.

s
sanita 28.12.19

thanks for the tips :)) I have toy was

S
Shava 28.12.19

Tell me fool how to beat the Big Flying Crap ;) playing king Kong?

H
H_u_S 28.12.19

Guys, I beat the game in 2 days. In the game head to lot of jokes.The Council pocase check the weapons and make plans for it. Here's more advice if you have no weapons and you run a big dinosaur, petalite you this spear and kinte in him, I say two or 3 spear( flaming head) and a dinosaur is. One word game is very addicting. Yes the only problem that I had is that I don't OmSU way to score points. Tell me how nabirayutsa glasses??? waiting for an answer!