3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geroy 28.12.19 09:04 pm

Passage of game King Kong! Tips, hints. (Peter Jackson's King Kong)

I passed 65% of the game goes on mission to kill the dinosaur and save Ehn? I do not know what to do I killed a dinosaur and then al picks up the monster and fly away to another rock and here is the problem, as I did not try this Moisiu pass I will nepoymu post or wall is not salajeet! Can help word how to pass this mission I have a game installing with licenseee from the company Buka! Thanks in advance!
137 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bastet 28.12.19

And I have 250-337-455

B
Bastet 28.12.19

YAY I QUALIFIED FOR 100% SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
EX Michael 28.12.19

People.There is a problem.In the mission with king Kong,where blacks are killing.There and then near the door, a large rock sticking out I pick it up, and to sense 0.Not this asshole wants to pick it up.Help plizzzz

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

And why he doesn't want to raise it? Just stands there and does nothing? Or he throws it sharply when almost raised? Explain plz.

E
EX Michael 28.12.19

No, he takes it and just standing like a statue.So I did not press, nepomogaet.Passed level 30 times

m
mitres 28.12.19

good people pomogite please, I passed the game to the end. but it does not work to the network code seems to be doing everything right, went to the site, registered there, but there's the online code from the game, but I write that code is wrong, what to do, or give someone your Internet code. pliiiiizzzzzz.

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

2 metres
http://www.playground.ru/forums/kingkong/100658/
It's all here.

2 Ex Michael
Well, if he takes it in hand, you know is already good, so he can somehow get her up. By the way, and you're all savages killed? He can not raise because the savages in his spear throw and prevent.

E
EX Michael 28.12.19

There is a mission where wet of Decarie, and then you're on the Coca-separated areas there is a wall and a large door which perekryvaet rock

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

Well, take the rock (right-click - capture the default) and click quickly (the faster the better) on the right mouse. And then, when the rock was thrown, break the gate and go!

G
Gofy 28.12.19

lower all the values to a minimum can help!

S
SagitariusFin 28.12.19

Ktonibut mozet podskazat sto delat's internet kodom i im kak polzovatsya? Kakoi smysl v ochkah 250000? ))

a
almai 28.12.19

Run the game and at the beginning of a bummer, the character looks to the sky, go down, still goes up. What do I do?

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

2 SagitariusFin

250000 points open the alternate ending, read here:
http://www.playground.ru/forums/kingkong/100658/

E
EX Michael 28.12.19

Lord Armagedon
I have when the rock almost threw he lets her go.What are they doing?

B
Bastet 28.12.19

Have you tried to put the setup lower?

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

2 Ex Michael

Can be 2 reasons why he lets her go.

1) you're Probably not all killed by the savages, and the remainder thrown into Kong's spears, which he can't lift the rock.

2) You're just not very frisky right-click on the mouse ;)

Well, if I'm wrong for 2 reason, then try when he is almost to raise it, start to press the left mouse - we can help.

S
SagitariusFin 28.12.19

Lord Armageddon Ok. Spasibo!

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

PEOPLE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CANNOT COMPLETE THE MISSION WHEN YOU 1 TIME KING KONG PLAY I KILLED THE BIRD AND CAN'T BACK OFF THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PRESS THE RIGHT BUTTON, HE RAISES AND I PUSH HARD TO THE RIGHT AGAIN 100 TIMES HE DROPS IT!!!!!!!!!!I WAS DOING SO HE RAISED THE RIGHT AND LEFT PRESSED DOWN ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP PEOPLE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

B
Bastet 28.12.19

try to lower graphics to make the ie 800 by 600

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

thank you priogromnoe