3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geroy 28.12.19 09:04 pm

Passage of game King Kong! Tips, hints. (Peter Jackson's King Kong)

I passed 65% of the game goes on mission to kill the dinosaur and save Ehn? I do not know what to do I killed a dinosaur and then al picks up the monster and fly away to another rock and here is the problem, as I did not try this Moisiu pass I will nepoymu post or wall is not salajeet! Can help word how to pass this mission I have a game installing with licenseee from the company Buka! Thanks in advance!
137 Comments
Sort by:
s
sparttak 28.12.19

There you need another bridge to make spiders !!! HELP ME PLEASE !!!

W
WILD_DANGEROUS 28.12.19

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reset the system , wanted to KING KONGA to play and there knocks they say reinstall the game so I teranol it using SHIFT+DELETE , and the saves were in the game folder , I read in one of PLIIIIIIIZ kidarite saves 54%!!!!!!!!( mail [email protected])
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

C
ChE prochITal moy nik Dum 28.12.19

where these spiders are?

s
sparttak 28.12.19

Prompt pozhalsta I went through 58 % !!!! Right now I need to find a stick and set fire to the grass. The STICK I found , and the fire is ignited and run to the men , and there falls fire extinguishes !!! What are they doing ??? I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL !!!

s
sparttak 28.12.19

All this passed !!! AND THEN !!! 65 % - - - It's just murder !! These 3 DINOSAURIOS really hard to kill !!!

v
vlad100 28.12.19

I don't know killed the second time,but to score points is very difficult.

N
Neutral83 28.12.19

Passed 70% of the game. Now we have to pass the level where you kill the two tyrannosaurs then I got distracted by the spiders and took the lever for opening the door. Behind this door hanging a crate of guns, and then any blockage and nothing happens. Clambered like all the angles, but what to do not know. Tell me somebody.

s
sparttak 28.12.19

Neutral83 there am I too by 70% . But I have not played , then go tell .

s
sparttak 28.12.19

Take a stick and go to the door where you come out of the water (shorter in the beginning of the level ) . Stick and fly farther .

N
Neutral83 28.12.19

Thank you. I just noticed that near the door there is a small passage that sticks obstructed.
Took the game to the end. Game.

B
Bastet 28.12.19

Damn help, where do you go to king Kong walk into some cave on top of a huge rock. be in the water out of the water climbing the cliff resort dinosaur you otvechaesh run 2 the rock then kill the mice break the box take the ammo and go kill a couple of mice, it distracts Dino he runs and eats it and you run to the rock 3 vzbiralsja her kill mice again, take the spear you throw into the bushes, the bushes burn you run to the stairs run up to the top and all cool. BUT I don't have time to run to the stairs me Dino eats. Pamoate PLIZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it can neither be to kill? or something may be. What do I do?

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

The idea is to kill you. Just a bunch of copies in the torso (and head, if possible). And he will die. But bear in mind, when you kill him, you run like hell - because the developers Ubisoft have proved trickier and send another dinosaur after death 1.

B
Bastet 28.12.19

Damn and I copies is not enough!!!!!! There are only 3 spears everywhere.

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

Well, aim better!!! Can his rifle to shoot, if the ammo remained. But then again, your targets head and torso!!!

B
Bastet 28.12.19

Okay thanks going to try.

B
Bastet 28.12.19

PEOPLE SOHRANYALKU GIVE WHERE I DESCRIBED ABOVE OR EVEN BE CLOSE TO THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN I GO I HAVE NO SOHRANENIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GIVE AND I SCHA'LL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! MY ADDRESS [email protected] Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL!!!!!!!

G
Gofy 28.12.19

and I both filled up and all OK!!There are little spears is, they are still infinite times 10-15 falls and he dies!!!

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

2 Bastet
I'm sorry, but some of the saves in this game. Evil developers Ubisoft saves all stuffed in a locked file KingKong.sav or something like that. So all I can suggest save the fully traversed the game with all the open levels, all open bonuses (in addition to the network codes, XS what it is) and passed an alternative ending. ^_^ So suggest you try, try and try again, miss! If you do decide on this save game, I will DC on ICQ - soap join will be a long time!

B
Bastet 28.12.19

Yes, it is not necessary I'm almost there. And just please don't call me MISS I can not tolerate this better Chris. by the way Lord Armageddon what is your ICQ.

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

Okay, so be it, I will not Miss to call. But then I also You do not have to call. I hate that!!! I'm Lord of the current nick........ 244-261-692, and you?