3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geroy 28.12.19 09:04 pm

Passage of game King Kong! Tips, hints. (Peter Jackson's King Kong)

I passed 65% of the game goes on mission to kill the dinosaur and save Ehn? I do not know what to do I killed a dinosaur and then al picks up the monster and fly away to another rock and here is the problem, as I did not try this Moisiu pass I will nepoymu post or wall is not salajeet! Can help word how to pass this mission I have a game installing with licenseee from the company Buka! Thanks in advance!
137 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bastet 28.12.19

Fail!!!!!!!!!!!

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

cheers went king Kong on 200%

B
Bastet 28.12.19

Surely

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

;) Can stop the flood? Pofludit in icq you can....... And then it would be better the passage of the asked - though it was already in the course do not need all the Kongs are long gone. ^_^

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

molchi luchshe mhe ety play kupili 30 janvarya ya ee za 1 den proshel!!!a ty za ee ckolko proshel
i prichem 2 ya raza ycpel proyti

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

Well, Yes, King Kong, you're the one, Neo, damn it. I'm sorry, Lord, not bowed immediately, not recognized, Mlyn!! One day the conga and 2 times!!!!!!! Waaaaaw!!!! Where are the guys from the Guinness Book of Records? Something I can't see!!!! Urgent call!!!!! In Russia we have the Chosen one has appeared!!!!!! Kong passed!!!! Oh wow!!!!!!!! Oh, Chosen one, o Lord of Games, teach me wrong, the mouse keep it up!! Please, and, damn, the first level in the Cong does not pass, all the time with boats going down!!!!!
People, prostrate before the Mighty King Kong!!! He is the future ruler of the world live!!!

P. S. Kong, come and praise your friends but not here. PG for serious people together, and not the downs that raskalivaetsa, only they need to beat the game!!!

P. P. S. who else do you need passage? Well, really Kong all long gone? He came out only recently.................... ^_^

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

and you're right Lord arnap right here with glavey schmuck!!!isn't it?

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

You first learn to write and learn Russian alphabet, Kong, and then in the forums post.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 28.12.19

King Kong, be modest and don't make a market. Bath rubber, enough for all.

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

Can you right now to write the alphabet:)!!!!And actually you started it!!!!!!

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

P. S. Kong, come and praise your friends but not here. PG for serious people together, and not the downs that raskalivaetsa, only they need to beat the game!!! and about it inappropriately I just wrote is not showing off!!!and for you personally from Buklay-you're a jerk ^_^

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

First, for your information, Kong, only, this is Buklay keeps me from having to come to your area and fill your face - dear moderators, plz forgive me for threatening;
Second, the alphabet can not spread, because it will be a simple offtopic, but can create a separate topic on any forum Russian language;
And third, he started not me, and I can't understand why it is you crawled out from his lair and began to pass out.

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

I have just one thing to say UTO zhto about flood stop etc. etc. I chtoli and inappropriately bullshit

L
Lord Armageddon 28.12.19

And you will say, do not flood then, chtoli? Especially not a reproach to anyone was said. Are you blind or something? Smile there did not see? You first look at the forum rules and see what a flood, and then a Bazaar Mlyn.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 28.12.19

Blah, enough already!

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

well the Armageddon world

v
vatson 28.12.19

in the beginning of king Kong to remove the columns from the door?

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

Watson pick up the column, right click and left dalgo and quickly click it it toss.but if you have more than 1000 graphics do not try to do 800x600.^_^

v
vatson 28.12.19

thank you

K
KOROL KONG 28.12.19

do you have icq if you have ICQ then my 215-989-952 IF NOT THEN WRITE WHAT YOU WENT through