3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b.sasha 28.12.19 09:34 pm

The success of your company in a single pass (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Please write what progress in the establishment of the company,how much tagacay in the fleet,what is the revenue brought by the hired drivers,what are the methods of pumping of drivers are using.
I have 27 level,three car garage,ten cars,nine mercenaries.Some have a rating of 5.0.Pumped truckers first,then everything else.When was six took the income of the second garage has reached 100-120 000,hired drivers and bought the garage-all fell very low.While I can not understand why.Eksperementiruyu on.Share your success in creating a profitable Company.Do not use CHEATS,I never understood why to lose interest in the game.
115 Comments
Sort by:
b
b.sasha 28.12.19

When the driver returns empty just change the category of goods,often helps.

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

Here's yet fleet.

z
zaharbaz 28.12.19

at what level I started working for myself?
at what level hired the first driver?

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

As soon as I bought the first garage,took out a loan,the car gave the mercenary the car and the driver.Level not remember exactly,but somewhere in the beginning.Know exactly what changed the car on their very first mercenary at level 10,when he was able to paint the car.

z
zaharbaz 28.12.19

how can you pump the truckers?

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

Vystavlyaet the priority of the goods to the driver or long trip.For something the driver did not skate empty:as soon as you see running the line that the driver comes back empty-just paying menu, of the staff and this cage maneesh the priority of the cargo,to any or who prokativaet.95% percent of carrier finds a new job.Apparently this is on a plan of developers, the management of the company.If this is not done, then drove constantly ride empty , bring only losses and slowly gain experience.Certainly very uncomfortable in flight to open the menu and to command a carrier,but the 5.0 drove almost did not go empty and start to bring in the real income of 10-15, 000 per day each.I now have 24 drivers and income 100-150 000 per day.Well pumped,5.0 and above only seven.And pumped far poezka affect the price of goods in other categories,but of course it is better to pump and then other categories.

G
Golgerg 28.12.19

People - I have a hard shortage of drivers!! Have somewhere to hire a single person, explored half of Europe and no change - what's the matter, what's the anomaly!?? I have a few points with the new tractors standing idle! Carrier has already hired more than 100, maybe I do not know - there is a limit!? ))

S
Svetloyar 28.12.19

And what income needs to bring a mercenary? I thought 2K-3K per flight for a start normalto be, but 500 euros is ridiculous.

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

Here you can compare the progress of hired drivers with earlier screensettime.

r
real_noise 28.12.19

Tell me how to transfer your character to another garage?

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

real noise

Tell me how to transfer your character to another garage?

Paying menu trucks,cherry-picking the car from another garage and sadishsya behind the wheel,or pokupaesh garage,a new garage and sadishsya behind the wheel.There's a menu there-to get behind the wheel V. any machine.

d
dmitri7171 28.12.19

Good day, rig. Help, please. Took the car, and the job can not add. Maybe missing something? Enlighten. For earlier grateful.

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

dmitri7171
It plays in the menu of goods and delivery of its own capital on the map cliches of the city where the truck is available to get orders from this city.Cherry-picking order.

A
Aize 28.12.19

This question arose. After the first few traffic reports that can get a firm hired a driver with a salary of 6K per flight. Your truck is already there, but how to get there - I XS) Can who-thread knows?

A
Agent 47 - [vernite druze 28.12.19

Share a secret of quick money, no mods and cheats:
1) Buy 2 garages in different parts of the map (for example Liverpool and Bratislava)
2) Put in there at least one uodate with the machine (the more the mercenaries, the faster you will drop loot)
3) a list of garages and select the opposite button to move to it. It will take 2 days of game time, during that time, our workers will earn money (18 bring 150 000 at a time)
4) the funds received For expanding the Park.
5) Go to step 3.

Something similar can be done with the rest, but you can only rest 3 times in a row and time is much less.

PS:Just 28 LVL money and so lacking in anything, and experience this procedure does not add, ie for the experience after all the cargo you need to carry. And the money is no longer a problem.

PPS: Before that, I have bought 4 garages and 18 trucks with drivers.

Z
Zardonic_i_am 28.12.19

Aize
like no - it's purely for the beauty of the letter

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

Aize
This question arose. After the first few traffic reports that can get a firm hired a driver with a salary of 6K per flight. Your truck is already there, but how to get there - I XS) Can who-thread knows?

Is a virtual company on the Internet.On the pirates in any way.

A
Alex.Rus 28.12.19

I have a 5.0, and two of my drivers the rating is 5.8, is this normal? :)

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

Alex.Rus
Cathay the far distance in England and evenly allocate experience points.The rating depends on profit.

G
Golgerg 28.12.19

Sampo
Garages don't need to buy and where to go very far in the beginning it is better to use a 16 hour ferry to accelerate time - this way I am half a lemon clocked with two slaves, and then hired again and again and actually went to a geometric progression )) Do not understand people who hack the game - you can easily rock - the main thing is to not have a lot of patience)) Who does not believe I have 18 level, 20 thousand mileage, 16 garages (bought almost all of the UK)) and a turnover of half a million per day)) The main thing is to hire at least one cage and not to take loans - a little help from them, only to overpay... And you Alex.Rus don't worry - my servants have long ride with a rating under 10, and I still have 5 and no ))