3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b.sasha 28.12.19 09:34 pm

The success of your company in a single pass (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Please write what progress in the establishment of the company,how much tagacay in the fleet,what is the revenue brought by the hired drivers,what are the methods of pumping of drivers are using.
I have 27 level,three car garage,ten cars,nine mercenaries.Some have a rating of 5.0.Pumped truckers first,then everything else.When was six took the income of the second garage has reached 100-120 000,hired drivers and bought the garage-all fell very low.While I can not understand why.Eksperementiruyu on.Share your success in creating a profitable Company.Do not use CHEATS,I never understood why to lose interest in the game.
115 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay2304 28.12.19

Hi all!!! Tell me how to remove cards,for example Europe or England?

A
Araz Idayatov 28.12.19

Hello ! so I was wondering one question .I have version 1.1.1 and I can't download the rules of fashion tell me skokovo site you can get proverennye fashion because when I downloaded a lot of mod but yet in all after you add mods the game freezes and then wybudowano

A
Araz Idayatov 28.12.19

I can not install mod kenworth w 900 on version 1.1.1

m
morroua 28.12.19

Bought the cage, he always Statute - rest. Is this normal?

s
sowa 59 28.12.19

morroua no burden of his original status in the city,where he bought a garage. After two or three games a day he is sure going to earn you millions!

R
Romus14 28.12.19

Can not understand how to sell a garage?

T
TI000 28.12.19

in short, I tried a lot of mods there and not very interesting but when I finished drivers lost all interest in the game solo... buy chtol...

I
Ilya_Ts 28.12.19

good day to all truckers. my company consists of 33 trucks. weekly turnover of 1.500.000 euro. drove maximum brought 28000 when the rating of 6.7. the new drivers bring about 2,500. the rating is 10.0

I
IOcarya 28.12.19

Hi all, for many machines, a hired carrier Bureau has removed all level 52. First car bought 4 or 5 level taking the credit (money per flight more get). Cheats do not use, recently started to download mods for the diversity of the game. Plan to purchase a online game, there seems to be more fun on the roads

s
sergey ----- 28.12.19

why do mercenaries permanent losses. even the prices for 1 km to go with a minus sign?

m
marihuanna77 28.12.19

Can you guys tell me I bought the game on Steam, registered on worldoftrucks go online but do not see anyone, only bottomtitle like to see other drivers?

K
Konstantin Cheshskiy 28.12.19

Good day to all! That's the situation until the answer can not be found. The official game through Steam. The Incentive one account. In the game created two profiles. Is it possible both to connect to the network? One hooked ,about the second swearing.

S
Slava Frost 28.12.19

while only one soldier in the squad car. want a new kamazik

R
ReZonanS0644 28.12.19

The people are not aware of what the possible huge negative profit from hired drivers?

M
Mia Vasicovska 28.12.19

ReZonanS0644
I have the same garbage appeared with the latest update. Most likely developed decided to change the in-game economy, to make it more realistic))