3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b.sasha 28.12.19 09:34 pm

The success of your company in a single pass (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Please write what progress in the establishment of the company,how much tagacay in the fleet,what is the revenue brought by the hired drivers,what are the methods of pumping of drivers are using.
I have 27 level,three car garage,ten cars,nine mercenaries.Some have a rating of 5.0.Pumped truckers first,then everything else.When was six took the income of the second garage has reached 100-120 000,hired drivers and bought the garage-all fell very low.While I can not understand why.Eksperementiruyu on.Share your success in creating a profitable Company.Do not use CHEATS,I never understood why to lose interest in the game.
115 Comments
Sort by:
O
O. K. 28.12.19

Abbath93
the speed limit in the settings is not removed..

t
tyumen2309 28.12.19

Level 54 (The Legend)
The main truck - Scania R730 Streamline
Mileage for the MAN - about 52000 km
Mileage on Scania R730 Topline - about 110000км
Mileage on Scania R730 Streamline Topline - 26799км
Total mileage - 189490км
Garage - 17
Hired drivers - 69
The company's profit in the day of about 500 thousand

k
kraftt 28.12.19

roman 12
And where does the shame? when she became private?

b
bobrdobr 28.12.19

Once again about Mario and his most recent v map.7.0
Comment from ProMods: This map is illegal and contains copyrighted material for which Mario has no permission to publish. - This map is illegal and contains copyrighted material for which Mario does not have permission to publish.
So that the card is not removed via the request Mario... or at the whim of the burned with shame b.sasha.
And the link to the site goba6372... is the distant past, when"everything was fair...and MYSELF! great and terrible goba did not hesitate on his website to put the pirates and Repack instead of linking off.the website SCS.
A similar claim is and the TSM Map...
Copyright is not a joke (in Europe this is).

k
kraftt 28.12.19

Yes I understand Mario can't, he knows already how to make the map went their tries.. and do you have your map especially the map of Russia and not Europe. And what kind of life is all in private to put the fear of posting on the site.
We have a road to be steeper at times) And b.sasha still SPS) But I managed to download and already hitting with the new patch 40K km)

p
post244 28.12.19

This question, it makes sense to upgrade the trucks of the slaves? Or is it a waste of money?

w
white461 28.12.19

post244
speed naamam is not increased so decides )))))

w
white461 28.12.19

bobrdobr
left TSM 4.7 for 1.9.22

b
bobrdobr 28.12.19

post244
...it makes sense to upgrade the trucks of the slaves?..
The point is, but not in all directions (more - optional),
for example, skill increases faster if:
for urgent shipments to increase engine power,
on brittle - to pump chassis to 6x4 (except Scania),
other indicators are not so noticeable.

S
Stanislav Buneev 28.12.19

Hello. Play the game not so long ago. While playing on the defaults. Scour the forum, lots of information learned on the alternative maps. I want to try the TSM map. Where can I download the latest version - TSM 4.7?

b
bobrdobr 28.12.19

white461
...out TSM... thanks for the info.

w
white461 28.12.19

Stanislav Buneev
in the discussion of (good) fashion, there is a link)))
http://www.playground.ru/files/euro_truck_simulator_2_easy_money_mod_2_0-73942/

k
kraftt 28.12.19

For anyone which card is better Mario or native TSM 4.7?

w
white461 28.12.19

roman 12
so exactly)))

w
white461 28.12.19

kraftt
just came out have not played anyone(( I 300 km I drove it by default(((

w
white461 28.12.19

roman 12
by the way in TSM with my physics truck shakes harder and harder in the mountain)))))

b
bobrdobr 28.12.19

white461
by the way ..in TSM with my physics truck shakes harder and harder in the mountain...
Yes, there is such a thing with physics, and not only yours. Probably because of the different roads (different grip) on different maps. Prefabs (models) of roads on the maps are changed (every author tries to stick his) and that the consequences are popping up.

I
InKoGnItO2115 28.12.19

I recently got one case. I had a Scania truck level 1(forgot the name) in level 10 bought man and stonegoal(Changed the engine and chassis) going on a highway and suddenly accelerated in hind sight, I can't see the trailer(I took then another 3 orders but they also ended)then my friend explained that when quickly leaving the cargo itself is disengaged.I lost about 20,000 because of this!!!

M
MrTazzzik 28.12.19

InKoGnItO2115
Pirates? The license never noticed, were dispersed a little more than 150 on the bench.

w
white461 28.12.19

MrTazzzik
on the repak clocked 145 trailer didn't lose something new))