3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b.sasha 28.12.19 09:34 pm

The success of your company in a single pass (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Please write what progress in the establishment of the company,how much tagacay in the fleet,what is the revenue brought by the hired drivers,what are the methods of pumping of drivers are using.
I have 27 level,three car garage,ten cars,nine mercenaries.Some have a rating of 5.0.Pumped truckers first,then everything else.When was six took the income of the second garage has reached 100-120 000,hired drivers and bought the garage-all fell very low.While I can not understand why.Eksperementiruyu on.Share your success in creating a profitable Company.Do not use CHEATS,I never understood why to lose interest in the game.
115 Comments
Sort by:
b
b.sasha 28.12.19

Golgerg
Garages don't need to buy and where to go very far in the beginning it is better to use a 16 hour ferry to speed up the time
I still prefer to ride.Was 200 000,24 garage with a planet carrier(116 mercenaries),2 garages with my cars(change periodically),10 garages, generate income 85-98%(100% until a garage is not given).Income per week varies from 5 000 000 to 7 000 000,for all the carrier picked cars,where next to spend I don't know.

M
Maxvideo 28.12.19

Level 20 and just bought a second garage in 1 machine...a total of 6 machines..5 mercenaries....how are you gaining by 24 garage it is not clear(( mileage of about 40 thousand

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

Maxvideo
I have 180 hours of gameplay real-time and 200,000 mileage.

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

The cheat is not used and to be honest already tired.

M
Maxvideo 28.12.19

b.sasha
I'm probably not patient enough for that)

G
Golgerg 28.12.19

Maxvideo
You either spend a lot on repairs or do not understand the scheme fast business promotion... the Whole point is that as soon as possible to hire a driver! And then you can just rewind time forward - as described above - riding a ferry or teleport to other garages) But it's only money, and experience will have to earn real traffic and if you don't stop heart - will become a Legend as b.sasha )) But I see no sense to pump so much, all the details open by the end of level 30, here there it is already possible to relax and to explore the map and expand your business. That's the whole game)

M
Maxvideo 28.12.19

Golgerg
The whole point is that as soon as possible to hire a driver!
to hire a driver have to buy a car, to buy a car need to buy a garage and enough money and 6 credits hangs on a 20 thousand per day shoot...for repair, do not spend a lot..2-3 thousand to flight...hired 5 of the carrier hauling the penny mod vs of empty stands..the long distance they have pumped engines pomenyatsya..I do not know th they have yet to give that income to increase

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

Maxvideo
Drove rolled up card if the card is closed a lot of routes even in the presence of fashion from the empty them to roll nowhere.And garages it is necessary to buy first of all,where You have a lot for directions.More income brings the garages are not located in the center of Europe,and on the borders of the map.These took a long trip and sootvetstvenno well-paid,according to their level.

b
balacha77 28.12.19

My point is just ride the new road open, and the drivers cut the loot.

G
Golgerg 28.12.19

Maxvideo
And I never said I bought the first garage just before I dashed off level 15 and have explored half the map... To make the first million I had to waste time in a month and to pump two slaves which I bought on accumulated travel money))

G
Golgerg 28.12.19

Fair enough - no hacks - net profit!

G
Godmang 28.12.19

How to change a car is hired the driver to a different brand, well, for example, from IVEDO to RENO?

L
Levchuk Artur 28.12.19

Not increasing the rating. Help

A
AndrVito 28.12.19

As garages to buy?

b
b.sasha 28.12.19

AndrVito
In all the cities green house. Not entered the territory, and symbol of activation ran , bought the garage.

A
AndrVito 28.12.19

Something did not notice this. Okay, thank you.

y
ylibaka351 28.12.19

tpdu probably, but it is impossible to use the train station(( I put the car, pick the destination, is download, time has passed, and there is nowhere to go. what to do?

v
vel800 28.12.19

ylibaka351
Look closely. If the download passed, then you're already on the other side (look at the map). And don't station it, and the steam.
And now on topic. To be honest, this kindergarten playing in 1.1.1 s. And came to the conclusion that it's not worth it for several reasons:
1. Each cage you need to buy a tractor.
2. Garages are also, as a good tractor.
3. Mercenaries pumped too slowly and start to generate income when, in fact, the money is nowhere to go or there will be a new, more interesting map and have to start a new game (to me personally, this pleasure had to repeat five times).
4. Calculate the cost of all this, increase the system requirements and a big headache when using mods (if your carrier pumped machine).
Because have long played naturally single the game in splendid isolation. Garages buy only to quickly move from one side to another.

a
ak50 28.12.19

Probably the most stupid question but how to send a carrier in a flight?

A
Abbath93 28.12.19

Guys,got a question.In the early patches,when bila, only Germany,I bought the coolest MAN I bombed on him with 120-160 weight,in patch 1.8.2.5 s bought Volvo(according to engine power and price) but it imeeet chapel 90,this fixed the game and now all cars not more than 90 or only on Volvos?