3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MegaZlo 07.01.20 02:30 pm

Black (PS2/Xbox)

Write reviews on the game who played!
82 Comments
Sort by:
S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

I was pleased with this game, passed it up and down, seemingly ordinary shooter, but hooked! Count on height, voice weapons,ie shots,shots with a silencer, the shutter sound, recharge, also hit in the helmet, the armor,the adjustment for the distance... All on top!!!
Dynamic game!
It is a pity that there is no multiplayer :( and intellect are not the best... but for the obstacles hiding in General is not the whipping boys.....
Yes there is, in udavolstvie played, greedily you might say. If only was multiplayer or online, prices nebylo!

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

what's the toy? and what is it called? the screens have? nachem it?

S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

If I understand correctly, BLEK !
Have it on both consoles

Just a good first person shooter, the action takes place in Grozny (us)
Easily recognizable Russian speech, whistling stray bullets ,ricochets, thud from penetrating to the chest by the bullet, most likely explosions, the sound distortion when wound, the transition to black and white image---..... all this Blek

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

cool

G
Gr1nGo 07.01.20

Stepanian, apparently, still Black...

Log EXE the game.

S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

Remains soglasit!
I'm weak in English...

G
Gr1nGo 07.01.20

Games contribute to learning a foreign language. I know it myself.

S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

From the description of the game
-----------------------------------
In the game You have to protect US from external and internal enemies, part of a small elite formation. Game events unfold in different parts of the globe. Promises some interesting features that are not often seen in games. For example, overshot by the enemy, you can knock out of the wall a piece of plaster, which will cause him a lot of injuries, the bullets ricochet off of obstacles and can hit opponents, even those who stand nearby. By the end of the game at the level of the buildings of glass and concrete, can remain only smoldering piles of rubble to destroy here can be just about anything. The number of declared weapons claims on record - in the game there will be about 50, from conventional hunting rifles, to flamethrowers. The ways in which Black can deal with opponents is definitely not for the faint of heart. For example, the prospect to catch their child for throwing his opponent (albeit virtual) from the roof of a skyscraper down, not everyone will like. And the enemy will fly down, knocking balconies, advertising signs, until primemedia, flattened car underneath. ....***

N
Namel3ss 07.01.20

a fun game where you control the biggest disadvantage

S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

It looks like you're a humorist!
Fenya is that management is no different from any shooter, you probably also difficult to play in Anril and Cost Region, etc ,,,
maybe you mean the lack of running?....

k
kahnv 07.01.20

At the most difficult level of play and nothing control you can handle! By the way who likes black metal, I recommend KillZone and XIII.

M
MegaZlo 07.01.20

Yes,great game.Here the levels was too long,checkpoints are few,or I think?In General to take.

k
kahnv 07.01.20

And they say the game is short! That's why you need to put on the medium or hard level and then the toy does not seem short and even very long, each mission can be on 2-3 hours to spend. Check points are actually small, so it's long!

G
Glebdog 07.01.20

COOL DIN!
PLAYED TRUE IN-LAW!
BUT I will BRING Blanks!I ALONG ACROSS PROLAZIT!

and FINALLY ON ПЛЭХИ2 SHOOTERS DIFFER MARKEDLY FROM PISISHNYE!the atmosphere is different kakyato.
PLATFORMERS I'M MORE PINS!
Soweto still pogamat killzone-went on easy, right now, on hard start.the game is original!!!!!

M
MegaZlo 07.01.20

And so I pass!2-3 hours on a mission!

G
Glebdog 07.01.20

AND WITH THE STORY THERE?, AND I CHETO THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK..

S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

......go in front and Walis
all Russian villains.....
In the end, stay with full oschyuschenie that saved the world!
The end is not Hollywood,-- to kiss and get married don't have.....

S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

..... something to the flamethrower that I saw

I a gun you nedam

And destroy just vryatli succeed!, although the destruction of spectacular!

G
Glebdog 07.01.20

can TV ruin your pile up in the middle of the round with Drobota for example , then it will turn out that in the game all can be destroyed to zero.

G
Glebdog 07.01.20

PlayGround.ru