3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MegaZlo 07.01.20 02:30 pm

Black (PS2/Xbox)

Write reviews on the game who played!
82 Comments
Sort by:
W
WAFFEN SS 07.01.20

All the time I thought,after 2 ckpoint there... top job statistics at the checkpoint is displayed. And where specifically? At the beginning, mid-Kont.point or at the end? And what weapons?

k
kahnv 07.01.20

AWP, and that's where do not remember((

W
WAFFEN SS 07.01.20

is there another name for it, but thanks anyway.

A
AK 47 07.01.20

The game is shit weapon is shit reality 0 and where have you seen that kalasha in Obama 60 rounds of AU MP5 90 what is hangover developed Kazlu normal only level 1 everything else is crap large caliber gun shoots worse than a Glock and dibilizm solid and there is little that can break

.MOrz. 07.01.20

Well, EPT...the game XS Lope,and she plows on hboh 360 to cheer.

T
Tambriel 07.01.20

AK 47 is not a bad company and there is not broken... the game came out on PS2 and x-box. Destruction for the time and platform class. And your gun must shoot worse??? The plot is served in style. not that stupid FEAR listening to answering machines.

k
kahnv 07.01.20

for 2006 it's a great game, especially for PS-2, after it overturned Edge Lights. Of course, after Krayzisa it can be called anything you like. And besides, this is the debut shooter from the creators of racing. The first pancake is not bad, you can continue to wait.

S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

AK 47
05.02.09 01:37 the Game is shit weapon is shit reality 0 and where have you seen that kalasha in Obama 60 rounds
------------------------
Unfortunately for you, Kalash 47-s is with shops in 60 rounds)
This orgie for assault teams... Now replaced by the new Kalash with movable trunks)
I'm not a gun guy and I do not intend here to pose as an expert), but it's common knowledge, I think you don't know everything, so in your post the word IMHO does not hurt.

***kahnv
12.02.09 06:12 2006 it's a great game, especially for PS-2, after it overturned Edge Lights. Of course, after Krayzisa it can be called anything you like. And besides, this is the debut shooter from the creators of racing.***
------------------------
To be honest, that's how things are for me.
-The crisis game with a couple of moments and its main task is to surprise unprecedented graphics. Shooter himself wide of the goal!
-A week ago, played the demo Килзона2,-reminds black, but the black play is interesting and addictive, what not to say about the new masterpiece* next-gen.
-Black, this is the only shooter that is fun to go back again now! Girsa got first and second so already outlasted probably, but not Torquay. And played them with interest of course, but not comparable to black!
With black I had enough sleep before work and couldn't indulge this whim! Played in zahleb!
Резистанс2,- expected of him of course a lot more in the end Paradise network and forgot about it. It's not just arcade, and kakayato Arkadnaya arcade...
In the End, 2009god, after black's only hooked Kod4 and for the most part because of excitement over the network, then of course Kod4-5 something! But it's the network!..-It turns out that For me the best black yet best single shooter...
Here are the pies.

S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

AK 47
05.02.09 01:37 the Game is shit weapon is shit reality 0 and where have you seen that kalasha in Obama 60 rounds
------------------------
Unfortunately for you, Kalash 47-s is with shops in 60 rounds)
This orgie for assault teams... Now replaced by the new Kalash with movable trunks)
I'm not a gun guy and I do not intend here to pose as an expert), but it's common knowledge, I think you don't know everything, so in your post the word IMHO does not hurt.

k
kahnv 07.01.20

Men in General like it, no complaints. There is only a wish, let's add jumping to the game and will be fine. Actually, I was more impressed, remember waiting for her.
About Killzon, just look forward to just as much can be said about the first kill, played avidly. Some moments could drive me mad, but so it is, when to checkpoint far away, and you ridiculous kill in the game)))) But the game is on the game))))

T
Tambriel 07.01.20

Stepanian +1.
PS well, krayzis was a pretty good game. Do not say, but except for graphics and physics(although the houses are broken as the box) there was still quite a fascinating process. Interesting findings with the suit.
IMHO КоД5 much worse 4 and black.

But what about Half Life 2, still still one of the coolest games...Well the episodes I don't think. It is making money, but the plot is all over the place marking.

S
Serg PROFI 07.01.20

Arguing not be the game even now playing,but how to open the flamethrower so it can

K
Kirk Rysin 07.01.20

Great game...held in one fell swoop!!

h
hemi472 07.01.20

pliz tell me how to get to the hospital?

a
ans73 07.01.20

Hi all. Tell me how to get Foundry on hard. Can't find where 4 more destruction to be done. Maybe it's a glitch. Because I was at this level 5 times gouge around what is possible. This is the level where at the end blow up three installations. There are two more armored personnel carriers are. They made me very confused, like I have a Bazooka currencies, and they don't break

v
vovan81 07.01.20

guys hi all tell me the level of the Gulag spiritnow what to do when all tasks are done shooting at me from the bunkers and a fucking grenade please tell me ostanovilas the whole game because of this

m
mynameisfoxy 07.01.20

played. I liked very much)

S
Stigi 07.01.20

Noble crap I'm in it for the second hollow played.

S
Sanchez_213 07.01.20

the toy is awesome! I at first rejected, the management felt uncomfortable.. then sat down again and pulled. passed at all levels. right now on blac ops pass... on hard (and before that on normal) in the Gulag last room 20 times passed! these grenade throwers damn..... but in the end passed.
вован81, the main thing to blow up bunkers. try not to stick out. I this room did. and Magnum, as he shot the gunners stand. as soon as kill them all, they will explode and open a passage. even if the bombers are alive, we can run to him and all the mission is done. I hard did. there was one action, I could not get it. current out - he shoots a rocket, reptile... at first I tried to fill it, but it is beyond the ceilings were hiding. current pop out and catch the rocket. so five times he was killing me... and then I spat again and when he was left alone I rushed to passage in the wall after the blown up bunkers...

S
Sanchez_213 07.01.20

ans73, there should be 4 settings to blow. as soon as the fourth will undermine the whole shop starts to explode, there's still a series of explosions like a chain reaction... )) then the fighters you climb, kill them all and then run back to the APCS. them here just to blow up is not necessary. just in the room near them (schA can not remember, but somewhere nearby) and drop everything. level complete.. but you probably already passed it... )) a current here where you found the Bazooka?... I do not see this there..