3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MegaZlo 07.01.20 02:30 pm

Black (PS2/Xbox)

Write reviews on the game who played!
82 Comments
Sort by:
S
StepaZlo 07.01.20

Clear!... There the orcs do not have to swing and nobody should....

V
VoRTeX 07.01.20

I know you and I played s

V
VoRTeX 07.01.20

пида111расы I played

G
Glebdog 07.01.20

Py6akaOpkoB, what do you neponravilos?
in my opinion the game as it should,
of course it depends on what you was expecting from it before to play it...

P
Py6akaOpkoB 07.01.20

Just after the comp, it looks like a strange. And I do not like to kill the RUSSIAN, forever in games we evil(

G
Glebdog 07.01.20

just the plot of the game takes place on Russian soil, of course you're going Afrikantov wet.Russian terrorists such as che, you're killing terrorists , not ordinary people.

by the way, in the game there is a particularly large pop blood and body prozrevaya, and how is it correctly then !!!

at any time you can turn it on and relax, I it is clearly needest ever.

P
PallVolt 07.01.20

The most difficult shooting,at the end of the last level,where the hall is,and on the sides of dudes with water towers,played at an average level that will be Hard'e,and Black OPs'e?It is terrible to imagine.

S
StepaZlo 07.01.20

....Declare with all responsibility-There Will be ECSDE!
Sanchez word...

S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

All the same, I like this Game.....

m
maloh1 07.01.20

hardly shooting for the Hard'e...
and can't shoot at Black OPs'e...
don't know how you have to be a gamer to shoot...

S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

Bite the bullet and shoot! There are a couple tricks that always work... Is to save grenades, that would undermine гре6аных the shield... Although a few accurate bursts to the head can also help)))
I'm on the last mission the first time passed and it seemed that is not difficult... but bummer that not all Packed up... somewhere missed one and had to replay....
And on the second pass, and then on the third and fourth and ninth times - I realized how it was hard! Dying ten times in a row until I reached the end alive.
Go! and kill these bastards!

c
converse 07.01.20

No impressed with the game. Another shooter - trash! Mindless massacre and only. IMHO

R
ReDoX 07.01.20

Version H360 otlichaetsya than the thread of the PS2 hboksa, in addition to graphics ?

C
Cody Thompson 07.01.20

ReDoXНет.

E
EvilGamer 07.01.20

Cody Thompson
And in the version for round is already high-resolution(720p,1080i,1080p)?
And alchiki and heiskary there?
If you know the same question in хало2(360(sorry for offtop)).

D
Dan4MerC 07.01.20

I repeat, achivments in games with the first box no!!!
Except halo 2 for PC

777XXX777 07.01.20

IT IS THE BOMB!!!
THE HARDEST PART WAS TO PASS THE LAST ROOM ON HARD MODE, THEN AGONIZED FOR A LONG TIME BUT WAS

AND ON BLACK OPS IT'S THE FIRST TIME ALL THE ROOMS WERE, ESPECIALLY THE LAST WAS NOT LEAVING THE TUNNEL. I HAD 2 WEAPONS : M16A2 FOR CLOSE COMBAT AND THE RPG FOR MEDIUM TO LONG DISTANCES.

SILVER RPG IS JUST A CRAZY TOPIC, INCAPACITATE ANYONE AND TERMINATES IN THE TRASH

PURE RIP IGRUHE YOU CAN ACTUALLY!

AT FIRST IT WAS DIFFICULT WHILE USED TO CONTROL( APPROXIMATELY 2 HOURS , GIVEN THAT THE FIRST GAME SONYA ) , AND THEN NORMS

ALSO HAVE CUT ZVUKAN 5.1 IS JUST THE BOMB , ALMOST AS ACTUALLY PRESENT IN THE GAME.

GAME - SUPER!!

T
Tot samyy sukin syn 07.01.20

But I'm still can it I can not play, all hands do not reach. Sonya for a long time. I like the perfume more Horror than action in the style of black.

W
WAFFEN SS 07.01.20

people tell me where the secret weapon on level 2 is hidden (the worst complexity). All stand easy, but the fucking job...

k
kahnv 07.01.20

Near one of the buildings is. However, have from the very beginning to pass, as each level is divided into stages and the previous stage will not get((