3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MegaZlo 07.01.20 02:30 pm

Black (PS2/Xbox)

Write reviews on the game who played!
82 Comments
Sort by:
S
StepanTiman 07.01.20

The first mission is impressive!
In the game, all the better!

....from the bell tower to the top left corner-nothing remains....... Forgive us Bo(x)

M
MegaZlo 07.01.20

Help to mission Hospital.I already went to the hospital,walked into a huge room,shoot everyone,and then what to do do not UNDERSTAND!Tell me

G
Glebdog 07.01.20

I'm still only just included toy, another nanochannel pass, later will accomplish your goal as it will pass.

S
Staryy dobryy Jubakka 07.01.20

Cool game,the physics are there killer,the choice of weapons is huge,the possibilities are staggering.IMHO the Best fps on the PS2(unfortunately not talking about the console.Хало2 takes its toll)

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

I'll have to buy to look

G
Glebdog 07.01.20

buy buy no Ojaleshi, the game finally theme,
I just right now, and so has about 6 games in parallel pass,the only reason it was postponed until on the shelf.
And will pay her fine attention, the toy is worth it!

M
MegaZlo 07.01.20

And passing to the black didn't come out?

G
Glebdog 07.01.20

In the magazine PSM detailed walkthrough with screenshots after each obzats

G
Glebdog 07.01.20

PlayGround.ru

S
StepaZlo 07.01.20

MegaZlo
13.06.06 16:47
Help to mission Hospital.I already went to the hospital,walked into a huge room,shoot everyone,and then what to do do not UNDERSTAND!Prompt*********

---Just in case that failed..... Undermine the walls of the bunker, at the end of the hall. 3-and grenades closer to the edge. Of those in the front will be a few. I think the whole trick to save grenades, so no big hemorrhoids coping with the shield! In General, everything is logical--- if one up, know undermine kakoynit entrance.
But Kaka Lafayette same villains choke from the silver M-16 with grenade launcher and ammunition beskonechnye......-Lyapota!
At the same time, remember where the mission lies concealed weapons and other secrets, but at the same time, pay attention to the items, note the blue gun of the Atoms I 2-hours running in the first mission on the hardest level yet all found, and then everything on the thumb......
But last..... mission-zh0pa....
Kind of easy addresess... and then 10 times in a row nivkakuyu!!! Don't know how many Rasssss all together I passed?, but silver weapons sometimes no joy

.....Kill them bastards!!! Srazu they make me neponravilos...

M
MegaZlo 07.01.20

to StepaZlo
Thanks,passed this hospital

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

stepczyk, not tile in the next topic PS2 in the coffin was sent? I see you vnee it and palusse

S
StepaZlo 07.01.20

Spectric!- TTN wrote to you, what are you behaving like a kid....
Fuck no I play place and on the box too, bored of the Lord we have become! It is necessary to patrocinate a little.
And sick of your moaning on the third coming of Plahi.....
Spectric!,, how's the weather schA at the Bottom???

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

Tibeto what? me the way right now there

S
StepaZlo 07.01.20

Where you are right now, Range?
Nebas in Moscow uchishsya???
When I Plachu panosu, do not take you close to my heart...

Plaha sucks...

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

1st long newcos
2около Moscow, but not for long
I 3немогу items to heart when panasat nachem then I grew up

S
StepaZlo 07.01.20

....Get used to it! People say is not always what you think!,, and not always do what they say....

S
StepaZlo 07.01.20

By the way still black metal back periodically, still got it and play it like....!
And graph and voice...ALL on top...I'm off this war....,Sanchez word!

S
Staryy dobryy Jubakka 07.01.20

I have it all on the Sergeant walked in one day.While don't come back=)

P
Py6akaOpkoB 07.01.20

I'm not pleased.