3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jeff Jarett 07.01.20 02:39 pm

The differences between the PS2/PC/XBOX versions of GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Share here your observations, about what is on the PS2 and what is not in the PC version
104 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtacriminalrussia 07.01.20

the treasure chest between BOS and SF

J
Jeff Jarett 07.01.20

Played today at a friend's PS2 version, I noticed that there are moon phases (i.e., every night the moon is more and more closed by the shadow, as in life). This is the PC version?

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

and XS, I didn't notice changes, except for the more convenient management of the PS

chest nowhere

g
gtacriminalrussia 07.01.20

bitches, I thought there... too lazy to run the PlayStation, a half-hour loading bastard.but how can enybody look.

C
Chey-to Bot [pokinul PG] 07.01.20

There is one difference.
On the PS2 at the flying backpack is no ceiling it is possible to go up indefinitely. So the first gamers have obnarujili cherished Liberty City on the PS2. Before the release on PC Rockstar quickly this hole was SALATASI

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

lying, on the PS2 version takoyzhe limiter off, the UPS maximum of one-third of the band parachute(the second part of the band) well ciliate above was

D
Depp 07.01.20

On the tram like you can ride it

J
Jeff Jarett 07.01.20

But on the PC the grass sways in the wind? On the PS2 today noticed.

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

by tram you can ride only on computer, on Sony's current leash can nacrite(on PC with mods)

E
Embleboy 07.01.20

In PS2 you can select the walk mode CJ, and PC this feature was removed :(

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

yeah, step, slow step, quick, run, it's because dzhoystika Bob, too, is there on the PS2

P
Paulo Montana 07.01.20

Romania92, not a flood.

In Rssnow Berea no Yeti, and in Rsnos it is.

|
|ElektroNIK 07.01.20

Anyways, to answer bluntly:what is on the PS2 and what is not in the PC version.response: no TV,joystick,and disk SA for PS2.
-----------------
Author, are you satisfied?

O
O.G.Ice 07.01.20

It is worth noting that the PS2 version has co-op rezhym,and in the PC version it is not,it is also known that in alpha version a lot of gang members removed,look at the first screenshots Sana...

T
Toreno 07.01.20

Just remember that the screenshots Big Bear sitting in the car, and Ryder no... Sanchez like Sanchez from Weiss..

O
O.G.Ice 07.01.20

Really,Toreno,I remember 2 old screen from the mission drive by is the first(very first) there's a Big Bear instead of Ryder,smoke and Sweet in other clothes,and the second rider is,there is another Mutko out the alpha version PS2:instead of тег9 was supposed to be a Uz-1

T
Toreno 07.01.20

And the COP who lies on the ground and holding hands on the trunk, 2 cops in orange uniform..

A
ArteminEm 07.01.20

The inscription, Fatty Industri to Industri Solari!!! That hint of Eminem's fiction!

Although the inscription on the truck have not changed!:)

e
englishgirl1 07.01.20

And no one knows of donut works in the PS version? :)

l
ladykiller69 07.01.20

The garments of some people changed....