3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jeff Jarett 07.01.20 02:39 pm

The differences between the PS2/PC/XBOX versions of GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Share here your observations, about what is on the PS2 and what is not in the PC version
104 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merkurio_Kavaldi 07.01.20

In the version on the PS2 you could play two players at the same console.

F
Frank_Farmer 07.01.20

The inscription, Fatty Industri to Industri Solari!!! That hint of Eminem's fiction!

Although the inscription on the truck have not changed!:)

Do not understand, in what here business? And here Eminem?

O
O.G.Ice 07.01.20

Will Afraid X-Slim Shady
perhaps potomu,huh?

W
Waffen 07.01.20

Maybe nothing new to add,but it seemed to me that in PS 2 + more people in the streets,and there are places where the PC version is generally no one,and in the console there. - Then, I have never seen that in PS 2 - cars after the collision (quite often on PC ),you start to chase you and RAM. +++ THAT JEALOUS, the STABILITY of the console version (though I did not realize the difference in video settings on the PC I have everything on MAX and the game sometimes retarding). And I noticed a curious moment on the PS 2 I absolutely not fun to play.Everywhere want to do EVERYTHING fast to go fast, to run quickly accelerated, speeding the mission, one after the other - completely oblivious to the subtleties,details and nuances.And quite differently played on a PC-quietly,slowly,getting pleasure from the process of the game itself,not the principle, the sooner the better pass.Probably it is connected only with the permission...

k
kerm68 07.01.20

We know all too well what version of GTA SA on different platforms slightly (or not) differ. Here for example, I know that in the PS2 version of GTA SA moon may not be complete (unlike the PC and possibly the XBOX version); In the PS2, XBOX versions to replace the Rampage missions came multiplayer for two. Bring your example of the differences.

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

already there was such subject... in my opinion, it's meaningless.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

Why?! o_o

S
SANEKK 07.01.20

[Clean anal forum] - you score yourself all sorts of repetitive floodtime

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 07.01.20

That's it

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

Why?!
because it makes no sense to try to discover the differences between these versions. this is already a worn-out theme that is repeated from year to year, in other forums as well.

M
MoonWalker2010 07.01.20

In some versions of the game on the PS 2,really changed some effects.For example, a logon token,the moon, etc

S
ScaryFad 07.01.20

On consoles there is a mission of Rampage.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

For two players*

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

For two players*
among other things on the PC version also has a two player mode, if you download a certain mod. Yes this version is multiplayer, which is not on consoles, of course.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

We're talking about the standard game, no mods.

_
_DaVe 07.01.20

Yes this version is multiplayer, which is not on consoles, of course.

Multiplayer for SA — mod based on Vice City Multiplayer. So he does not count as a two-player mode for the PC version of the game.

92Shamil92 07.01.20

For the playstation 2 when playing in multiplayer if a katana to decapitate a friend and he will be without a head to go and croviana will constantly pyzhatsya.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

xD

p
plohotnikOFF 07.01.20

The multiplayer on the PS2.

S
Sergeanur 07.01.20

Multiplayer for SA — mod based on Vice City Multiplayer.
It's not a mod, it is a Supplement.