3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jeff Jarett 07.01.20 02:39 pm

The differences between the PS2/PC/XBOX versions of GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Share here your observations, about what is on the PS2 and what is not in the PC version
104 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand Theft Aero 07.01.20

Sergeanur [return 03.06.2010] yeah, maybe Rockstar made it?!

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

yeah, maybe Rockstar made it?!
the fact that this Supplement does not mean that it was developed by Rockstar. but it is clearly seen that the multiplayer for SA is like a normal mod, but as a folded program.

G

The Grunge Girl is a Crazy mod.Modification, okay?
Addition, the developers complemented the game with its newly created(or brazenly carved) features, maps, vehicles.
Here pezh 406 for Forza 2 this Supplement.A Chevrolet Corvette for GTA sa this mod.

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

Addition, the developers complemented the game with its newly created(or brazenly carved) features, maps, vehicles.
ie Hot Coffee be considered a Supplement...

k
kerm68 07.01.20

Completely.

G

The Crazy Girl Grunge ie razrabotchiki released Hot coffee?Specially released,and then the court went so purely for relaxation...

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

Grand Theft Aero[Prefers The Choco Pie]
it's kind of like cut out part of the game. the official add-on, activating the game a certain function. because the game itself initially, there is an animation sex.ifp, I checked.

G

The Crazy Grunge Girl main word CUT.And on the contrary the developers released patch from hot Coffey and discs was changed to the version without hot coffee(or loot nazat)

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

And on the contrary the developers released patch from hot Coffey and discs was changed to the version without hot coffee
even though the hot coffee they removed, it can be activated by the script. the animation in the game files remains.

D
DruGun 07.01.20

Animation remains, but the ability to activate no.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

Maybe you'll return to the topic?

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

Animation remains, but the ability to activate no.
is the script version of the Hot Coffee. Yes, and a few other similar scripts. they just did it activate without changing game files.

G

The Grunge Girl is a Crazy mod.

Z
Zuhel 07.01.20

I have SA on the PC and there is no Rampageй and pills slow down time.

G
GordonFreeman29 07.01.20

Count up, everyone knows that.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

Can you believe it he compares SA on different platforms, so he's right. I have a friend on the XBOX version of a drug.

G
GordonFreeman29 07.01.20

He didn't compare. He said that the PC no rampage and pills. And everyone knows that.

B
Bryus Uillis 07.01.20

In the version for the PS2 in the Parking lot at the police plot is Hydra.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

In the PC-version too.

B
Bryus Uillis 07.01.20

Really?
Well, OK.
Played all versions: PC, PS2, Hboks and I can confidently say that the best graphics on the PS2. Yuzayte Google and compare, if you don't believe. The PC models of cars and peds too angular. And on PS2 the graphics are a bit juicier.
And Hot Coffee there on the console versions.