3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jeff Jarett 07.01.20 02:39 pm

The differences between the PS2/PC/XBOX versions of GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Share here your observations, about what is on the PS2 and what is not in the PC version
104 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand Theft Aero 07.01.20

XBOX is better on the PS 2 a good filter and bloom, PC ENB series.

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

He said that the PC no rampage and pills.
hmm, but the times they are not in the console versions? as far as I know, Rampage, and pills are generally removed from the SA. or am I wrong?

G
GordonFreeman29 07.01.20

Not played do not know.

G

In the console versions, there are pills, rampage(need a second joystick for the second player), goodbye(two can play), although Kofi( the first version for the XBOX, was quickly removed.),, you can also play the second CJ.

B
Bryus Uillis 07.01.20

hot Kofi( the first version for the XBOX, was quickly removed.)
with the help of Action Replay and Gameshark can activate HotCoffee on all versions. Nice guys from Rockstar were so inept that they forgot to remove the code.

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

Nice guys from Rockstar were so inept that they forgot to remove the code.
probably why the animation and stayed in the game files.

P
P3truha 07.01.20

probably special constructions left to craftsmen restored and developed kakbe and

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

and what sense was to remove himself Hot Coffee, if you load the main animation is worth nothing?

P
P3truha 07.01.20

was not 18+ and 17+

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

hmm... strange happens. in the first GTA, and in four of the 18+ rating, despite the fact that there are no materials that can harm the child's psyche. but in SA, which in addition is easily restored Hot Coffee, there are plenty of such content (sorry for the tautology), the rating is 17+.

S
SANEKK 07.01.20

And who told you that +17?
http://megatorrents.kz/forum/imagehost/graphic/images/2009/August/18/5FFC_4A8AB2DE.jpg

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

SCHOKK aka SaneKK
I have the pirate collection is written 16+.

S
SANEKK 07.01.20

I have pirates, there's VIN diesel, Vice city, driver 3, driver 4 and GTA sa. Nitsche not written so what?

C
Carbon8909 07.01.20

Cut Rampage

G
GreyTorch 07.01.20

First, the graphics, which, as some think, superior to Peck. Second, there is no visible draw - all rendered almost instantly. Well, a couple of small parts.

G

I played today in the Xbox version.My impressions:
Curve port with better graphics.She's good, Yes.Fingers there...But I have it not in full screen.My monitor is 1280x1024, and for some reason strips at the edges.Is it possible somehow to fix?
Second.I wanted to try the game together.Chose COP, started a mini training.Writes press L for a kiss.CJ hugged the COP and kissed him passionately, hmm...
The camera in the car General curve when two players are playing.Why the heck I sight, when the second player, but as I have no weapons?
The menu is very concisely.In the display settings, only settings, brightness, subtitles, and language.

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.20

I have GTA III was before the XBox Version.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 07.01.20

It's about regular xbox?or about 360??
I just saw a pirated disk in a diner,Sanya for the xbox 360.I asked to have them turned on and showed they tried,the CD was playing and all the more niche.Said they say this will not go on another go.hmm.That's the story.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

I asked to have them turned on and showed they tried,the CD was playing and all the more niche.

Their facial expression remember though? ;D

G

They're just idiots that play in it on 360ом need to download the update from live.
Playing on 360.The game is downloaded from live.Control in GTA 4, only in the car sucks.