3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegamop 07.01.20 07:04 pm

Obsessed with weapons (Darksiders 2)

All kind time of day.
If anyone has not noticed the game has a feature with a gun that I personally have not met.
I propose to discuss it.
We are talking about guns with an orange frame and having the experience (not the level required for proficiency and your own), i.e. the so-called Haunted weapon.
When it is selected it can not only remove the\to put on, but also to improve.
Improvement is made on five levels, regardless of the initial.
In the DLC by mail (folio) Vulgrim and someone else sent a couple.
Strangely self possessed weapons worth a penny about 200 coins, so it is to pump to the max you need to spend quite a lot of dough, about 125000.
He can't sacrifice the objects encircled by a yellow frame, also the victim of one O. to crawl the other almost nothing.
I.e. the secret of the sacrifice lies in the price.
The more expensive bauble that you donate, the higher raise the experience O.
The best option in my opinion to purchase Vulgrim sacrificial amulet of unknown origin for 25,000 and feed it to possessed any weapons.
At higher levels O. his damage increases, as well as the opportunity to choose an additional effect.
However, the pumping is random and is costly, so it may seem inappropriate.
But for example I have at the approach to the Bay in the forge lands already about 50,000 and spend more don't have much choice but to buy items at the blacksmith and shaman waste, and none are worthwhile.
The trouble is that one even maximum ride, the weapon gets old quickly.
Suggest to put here the screenshots of your possessed weapons with or without pumping.

Update2 was released which fixed bug:
You can now sacrifice items below 3 lines in the inventory.
72 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olegamop 07.01.20

Alpha99
Poorly it was unbelievable, though detailed examination I noticed the damage ~300 and 30 level weapons. Well it may be on apace in the second round.

I managed to bring the cheat vampirism only to 43%.
Frosted with Artmann level obsessed with KOs and dumped them in the amulets until blue in the face, the benefit was frozen for 12 to 17 inclusive level of missing one amulet (sacrificial for 25K). 43% of vamp was only a side effect, among whom were damage ~4000 per second.

ironHAMMER.ms[Back from the dead]
Explain vampirism in your case, was the original attribute possessed weapons or you sacrifice so much when received.
Random works here when you are given a choice of several options. But the figure itself is not random, but depends on the level of the weapon. If you swing with 5 to 10 only one vamp in the best case will be ~15%, while from 10 to 15 will be >25%, and
30 to 35 and 100% fit.
But to swing only one parameter is damn hard. Vampirism and so falls very rarely, and again this is just a gesture. I spent about half an hour to achieve the vamp for a third time.

For myself, I decided to stay on the vyzhivatelnogo parameters:
Vampirism
Protection
Resistance
Health regeneration

I also think that it is appropriate to specify settings which cannot be applied to the possessed arms:
+Find the gold
+Experience
Spikes
-Rage cost
Regeneration of the fury

Interesting option for KOs - likelihood penalty, but again do not expect that you will punish everyone in one hit, I have level 14 braids 22%, i.e. the overall probability of 32%. For the additional weapons, the option is unavailable.
Well, the absorption of rage is a good thing, with a single blow with a club floor strip is recovered at a value of 11%.

p
pollo 07.01.20

Alpha99 think it's possible, well, then write as if it was made a fair passage without tricks Artmann, test it will be very easy.
PS don't tell me Rand rules the world...

A
Alpha99 07.01.20

pollo will tell Otchego no. On the 2nd passage had a blue gun with 25% of vamp. fed her I fed a couple of times to Crete Reith (if not mistaken Amul and braid) then had to Supplement with formula 40выми the Amul that vulgrim sells. that's how it is.
about Artmann is a strong word....not even dodumalsya would value the vamp to freeze

PS: in General it's a shame, extracted through the game - and say that cheat.

F
Frutobomba 07.01.20

Damn, even kill, pass 2 times, 30 level, a vampire is above 28% even not seen, can't get to and kill me, where I'll feed this thing, it becomes 22% and then I bring the passive up to 28% as the above to raise no idea

p
pollo 07.01.20

Alpha99 want to tell you when the transfer has turned 90% from 25% ?

F
Fallen Chrono 07.01.20

Alpha99
I wonder how the 25% can do 95%. After all, when you add the vampire (weapons, amulet, etc.) is added to a maximum of 3%. It turns out that 25% can be increased only 3x5 = 15%, well, up to 16-17%, i.e. above 42% vampirism not to raise, even at 30m level.

A
Alpha99 07.01.20

pollo know how to read?not?

p
proksin 07.01.20

I have vamp on spits above 30% as not raised, although this percentage is enough. I'll have to try the same gloves, just gloves and have cut 25% of vamp.

k
krkwnd 07.01.20

how to make a penalty ? ) please tell me )

p
proksin 07.01.20

Penalty is when the mob appears, type press button

O
Olegamop 07.01.20

[new user]
With this question you obviously are not here, but time has come not to expel :)
It is likely, without the buns, about 10% of that upon impact will have the opportunity to commit a penalty. I have with the game on the joystick over the head of opponents sometimes there is a big red letter A on the keyboard it should be an action button (and above the head of the enemy should appear an action icon).

Alpha99
The longer you play, the more it seems that 95% of the vamp is not even cheat and photoshop.
All questions to you will disappear if you put a saved game with this weird obsessed with MITT.
I think everyone will be happy to try it for yourself :)
But you don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Here's my stick-vyruchalka:
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Alpha99 07.01.20

Oligomer keep konesh)
http://dump.ru/file/5838367

p
proksin 07.01.20

In short Alpha99 not driving, take the same glove and also achieved 95% of the vamp there already when connecting, 61% are. The usual way zaskrinit can't, and specials. programs include broke mess.

k
krkwnd 07.01.20

hahaha ) I read here Cho you write, finally it doesn't understand ) hahaha

O
Olegamop 07.01.20

Guys, how often are you fall obsessed with weapons?
I do not know a coincidence or is it due to the demonic mascot of the heart in me O. falls through time. On random vulgrim is unfortunately not valid.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 07.01.20

Why such a hype on aMule of Vulgrim? Hope that you'll get a high vamp and only?

F
Fallen Chrono 07.01.20

Today after going the entire game, by a lot of numerical samples, I realized that it is best to pump on a possessed weapon. So :
Braids :
In the first place - Vampirism. It is very rare and almost your life will depend on how you have the percentage of the vamp.
Second - Chance penalty. The greater the percentage, the more chances to kill some powerful enemies (like generals of the undead) by one stroke. This is very useful in the Crucible and the Maze of the Judge of souls. Additionally, after the execution of all health, and all the rage from Death restored.
In the third place - the chance to crit and the damage of Crete . With a chance to crit above 40 and Crete.damage above 300 you can make even powerful enemies in two or three attacks, and if we add to this vampirism, you will be almost immortal.
Now extra arms. It is best to take the sickles, because they can attack from a distance (especially good against big slow enemies). He pumped all the same, only instead of probability of execution to take damage with ice. It freezes enemies after two or three attacks.
PS If you do yours, scythes and sickles at the 30th level, you can not worry about the passage of the Crucible.
P. P. S. of Course you can pump the gun with the emphasis on protection. But I never liked zasiditsya, and always liked to attack )

p
proksin 07.01.20

And mine all you need is gloves with damage to the ice, vampirism and absorption of rage, well, critical attack chance, I parchami all 100 levels of the arena was calm, many mobs to get out no time as he hit the ice and died.

O
Olegamop 07.01.20

Alpha99
Today I tried your sohranki to cut in and alas it is written that the file is corrupted. Had previously deleted and all your set as is in the archive. Tried to rename the result is zero. Himself at the 2nd update play does the same thing, although my sohranki from previous versions are compatible.
IBM_d3m1urg
Hope is misplaced. The sacrifice of amulets and KOs without buns are given a choice of 2 arbitrary parameter, which may include the rarest in the game: regeneration energy absorption rage, vampirism. I think it's worth postroitj 5 minutes to make the most powerful weapon in the game.
Fallen Chrono
Fully agree with you about vampirism, sickles and ice. On account of the execution was pleasantly surprised, because it did not pay attention to health and wrath are completely restored. And the generals of undead with a single blow is awesome, although I prefer to play off vampires (as long as they beat the shield, I hit the soup). For me the whole point of the game in fights. And if you kill with a single blow, it remains the only running. Your phrase not loved, protected, and loved to attack brings a smile. Here in fact quite the opposite, when you have with each weapon extra 150 protection\resistance can take more hits, and more to beat without the distraction of the somersaults.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 07.01.20

Additionally, after the execution of all health, and all the rage from Death restored.
The penalty does not restore health and rage completely. Otherwise the game would not have been options Health penalty and Rage over the death penalty